4/18 Carmelo Anthony ft. Mobb Deep vs. D-Will's former team (Knicks at Nets) 7:30 PM Game Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #581
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

What facts are facts? What are you even talking about?

You keep bringing up threads & once again I ask you the fu*k do I care about what Boxden has to say on their thoughts of Melo if they're sh*tting on him without looking at circumstances which is what you're doing as well. It wasn't well documented so I don't know what you're going on about. He played hard but he didn't give 100% for every single game because of what happened with Pringles, I said this already. Could you give 100% full effort if a coach who never wanted you here, never adjusted to you, forced you to adjust to his system, didn't call plays?

Huh?

You would give 100% to a coach even though it was stated that he went to management wanted Dwill?

If you say yes I'm done talking with you.

"He played hard but didn't give 100% for every single game"

Does that line even make sense?

Would you say he's "giving a 100%" now? I would say so

And if so...isn't that a clear difference?

The FACT is he didn't play with heart and full effort. Now you're blaming that on D'Antoni? He's playing for millions for the Knicks...for his teammates...and the city's fans...the same ones who bought his Jersey and hoped he'd play hard here. And you blame his lack of effort on D'Antoni?

Yea D'Antoni lost the team....yea his system was terrible....but as far as EFFORT is concerned...there is no excuse for your SUPERSTAR to not give 100%.

Film don't lie...and many unlike yourself did not turn a blind eye to it. Now for the people who said Melo sucks? Those are the idiots. The people who say Melo was lazy or didn't give a 100% for us mostly....that's an accurate observation. Thank the basketball gods for Mike Woodson and for our team playing with new fire...that is the Melo we see on the court. Not the lazy one from before who only gave a 100% either when he wanted to or when he got all the attention
 6 years ago '10        #582
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 NETSLOST said:
again. nobody gives a fu*k about what u have to say
You mean a small brained racist idiot can't make any other points but

1) Call people f*gs
2) Dismiss a highly contributing player on the team mostly due to his race

I'm shocked...Shocked that you have nothing to offer. It'd hurt your head
 6 years ago '05        #583
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Born_Loser said:
i come back home and see this...i'm fu*king done

That has gotta be a top 3 boxden smilie
I like it more then the origin jayz one

6 years ago '04        #584
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,707 | Props total: 1489 1489
we're turning into Laker fans

f!ghting each other while supporting the same team :smh2:
 6 years ago '10        #585
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21171 21171
 Smoke500 said:

The FACT is he didn't play with heart and full effort. Now you're blaming that on D'Antoni? He's playing for millions for the Knicks...for his teammates...and the city's fans...the same ones who bought his Jersey and hoped he'd play hard here. And you blame his lack of effort on D'Antoni?

Yea D'Antoni lost the team....yea his system was terrible....but as far as EFFORT is concerned...there is no excuse for your SUPERSTAR to not give 100%.

Film don't lie...and many unlike yourself did not turn a blind eye to it. Now for the people who said Melo sucks? Those are the idiots. The people who say Melo was lazy or didn't give a 100% for us mostly....that's an accurate observation. Thank the basketball gods for Mike Woodson and for our team playing with new fire...that is the Melo we see on the court. Not the lazy one from before who only gave a 100% either when he wanted to or when he got all the attention
How the fu*k does playing hard but not giving 100% every game not make sense? Like bruh you on some retarded sh*t right now.

If I went into work gave effort but I didn't give full does that mean I didn't give effort at all or I gave less than 100%? Like what the fu*k do I have to spell it out for you in every sentence?

Your problem is you keep thinking he didn't play hard so in your warped mind whenever I said he did play hard & he did give effort it's blasphemous because you a.ssume that he didn't play hard period.

So let me me tell you once again so you fu*king understand, he did play with heart because if he didn't he would've sulked every time he had to play point forward & be a wing spot up shorter which he didn't do. And ya damn right I blame Pringles for part of the reason why Melo had a bad season not this tired effort sh*t you're trying to force in your posts.

And once again why don't you answer my questions from my previous posts, stop deflecting that sh*t.

Jesus christ it's like talking to those old a.ss 80's Knicks fans stuck in the past yearning for the days of blue collar gritty basketball complaining about superstars & max cats. My god shut up with this overblown effort sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #586
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21171 21171
 NETSLOST said:
son hes a obv a fu*king chink also; which is why he is so butt hurt over it; why are u even wasting ur time answering him

imagine if the Nets got an indian player

imagine how hyped the 7-11 worker would be
Yooo I got tears streamingggggg

Real talk I've seen him defend Lin a little too much but fu*k it, I'm done responding to playboy bout to get some fu*king sleep lol smh.

And @ the shots at Dex. He gonna hunt you down one day bruh lol.
 6 years ago '10        #587
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 NETSLOST said:
son hes a obv a fu*king chink also; which is why he is so butt hurt over it; why are u even wasting ur time answering him

chill

I would treat him the same way you treat lin

How the hell did he end up on times most influential list
 6 years ago '10        #588
space
space
space
but come on dog ....chink?

bit fu*ked up
 6 years ago '11        #589
omarnova 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 2 2
Knick fans cant say sh*t about the Nets until they win a playoff game...right now, out of the 2 teams the Nets have the last playoff victory AND the last finals appearance, so suck dog d!ck bi*ches! lol
 6 years ago '05        #590
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2451 2451
 NETSLOST said:

Oh man My dude Will is ruthless
 6 years ago '11        #591
omarnova 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 2 2
 NETSLOST said:

[pic - click to view]

o si Omar
dont ever put drakes face that close to mine, fu*ks wrong w/u
 6 years ago '10        #592
space
space
space
 NETSLOST said:
fu*k up.

i get called a spic here all the time and i dont cry over it
 6 years ago '04        #593
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,707 | Props total: 1489 1489
 NETSLOST said:
who cares; there is like barely 10 knick fans i have respect for here. IF that. i got more respect for certain boston/laker/miami fans because these new wave of knick fans who want to act like they can speak out; make most knick fans look like dumbasses.

"why didnt we just trade melo for other players and have Lin run the team"

Lin is injured now. so what would have happened.

i swear most of these corny fu*kers that try to say sh*t here are all 90s babies that were barely in elementary school when the knicks were even somewhat relevant. not to mention that they just started watching again from most likely hopping off the lakers bandwagon

don't get me wrong, i feel ya Will, been on BX for 8 years and seen them come and go

but we're just giving these other teams fu*ken fans ammo against us

it sh*ts me too, but why waste a keystroke on it, we bout to go back to the playoffs where hate is at its strongest. we gotta go all guns out against these other fu*ks, specially if we end up against the Bulls or Heat
 6 years ago '10        #594
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
haha some of you guys are funny
 6 years ago '07        #595
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Smoke500 said:

He wasn't playing hard at the beginning of the season?

He wasn't playing hard when the coach asked him to camp at the 3 point line and run the offense through Jeremy fu*king Lin?

He didn't even bi*ch or cry to the media or nothing... n*gga actually played his role in that dumbass offense... Stupid a.ss fans booing this n*gga when he tried to iso 3 times a game

Talking bout he shouldn't be isoing Name me one star who doesn't iso. Dumbest sh*t I've ever heard

But I wouldn't give 100% on d and overall if the coach did that Lin sh*t to me neither if I was Melo. That sh*t is like a slap in the face. I wouldn't play 100% for that n*gga either

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 04-18-2012 at 11:19 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #596
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,831 | Props total: 2221 2221
:mj2:
 6 years ago '10        #597
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 NETSLOST said:
hurt my head that i dont want to waste my time arguing with ur dumbass? :pachah

talk sh*t one more motherfu*king time. one

do u want all ur info out here on boxden so we can all laugh at u ?

tell me. do u ?

answer me now u fu*king pus*y

so talk sh*t one more motherfu*kin time. i got work in the morning. i dont have time for this sh*t to be aruging but i do have time to send my ppl the message and get ur dumb sh*t talking a.ss exposed

thought so u fu*king f*ggot. now shut the fu*k up. :slap
Can't believe I missed this sh*t in particular...I'll leave the other sh*t alone

But go right ahead...I beg of you

I'm not some ignorant small brained douschebag like yourself who would actually care. What exactly do you hope to find if you're not making it up that would make me as insecure as your dumass??

NETSLOST said:

imagine how hyped the 7-11 worker would be :osamadead
Actually...I'm black...from the caribbean. I guess I switch between black and "chink" when I defend Stat, Lin...and even Melo when the criticism got over the top?

I'm not a racist...I have respect for people and don't call people racial slurs...a foreign concept to idiots like you who was obviously raised in a fcking cave
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy