4/18 Carmelo Anthony ft. Mobb Deep vs. D-Will's former team (Knicks at Nets) 7:30 PM Game Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #561
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
$55,688 | Props total: 13091 13091
 maxnn said:
Dwill doesn't want to go to a team that is at best a second round exit team every year.
D-Will on the knicks = top 3 team in the east are you kidding me?

im glad u can predict the outcomes of playoffs series
 6 years ago '04        #562
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
$55,688 | Props total: 13091 13091
anyway back to the yankees game, goodnight bi*ch a.ss nets fans
 6 years ago '10        #563
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 StuNNa said:
D-Will on the knicks = top 3 team in the east are you kidding me?

im glad u can predict the outcomes of playoffs series
dwill needs the ball in his hands to be effective as does melo. You really don't want dwill running off screens. Look at his shotting numbers
 6 years ago '10        #564
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20852 20852
 maxnn said:
Dwill doesn't want to go to a team that is at best a second round exit team every year.
A team with Dwill, SHump, Chandler, Melo would be at best a second round exit every year?

6 years ago '04        #565
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,518 | Props total: 3302 3302
glad that game is over sorry a.ss team
 6 years ago '07        #566
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,335 | Props total: 2070 2070
bad powerplay, didn't even get a shot off
 6 years ago '10        #567
space
space
Damn we couldn't use that power play effectively
 6 years ago '10        #568
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 NETSLOST said:
man shut the fu*k up. real talk i didnt even read what u been writing

i just see a bunch of sentences and just letting u know u aint sh*t and we give 2 fu*ks about what u think

u love the chinks d!ck. period. let it breathe and at least let some other females groupies get some of it f*ggot

Yea you saying this sh*t hurts my feelings ....after all you usually sound so intelligent

All you and other "REAL" Knicks fans have done is sh*t on the players that made the team relevant in its lowest moments. Stat did it before Melo....and Lin did it when both Stat AND Melo had our team at 8-15 with virtually no shot at the playoffs

Yet you sh*t on the "chink" who's worked hard for this team over players(two in particular) who's effort has been questionable

You have the mindset of a Nazi yet you're trying to son me

Agentzer0oo0 said:

Son you really saying some sh*t that's making me look at you a certain way. Melo played hard, he didn't play hard every single game because of the Pringles fiasco but he did play hard & give effort.
You can look at me a certain way all you want. Facts are facts

There were even threads on here saying when Melo cares he's better than Durant. He been playing hard now and it was well documented for not putting in full effort on BOTH sides of the ball before yet here you are trying to say he played hard and gave effort

Right.....

Last edited by Smoke500; 04-18-2012 at 09:47 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #569
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,201 | Props total: 17585 17585
melo out here
[pic - click to view]

game after game
 6 years ago '07        #570
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
that rangers defense
 6 years ago '11        #571
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
A team with Dwill, SHump, Chandler, Melo would be at best a second round exit every year?

I think they would be the 3rd best team in the East. But I don't believe for a second that knicks management would be able to put together the right role players to contend for a title.
 6 years ago '07        #572
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
overtime
 6 years ago '10        #573
space
space
 Smoke500 said:
You can look at me a certain way all you want. Facts are facts

There were even threads on here saying when Melo cares he's better than Durant. He had playing hard now and was well documented for not putting in full effort on BOTH sides of the ball before yet here you are trying to say he played hard and gave effort

Right.....

What facts are facts? What are you even talking about?

You keep bringing up threads & once again I ask you the fu*k do I care about what Boxden has to say on their thoughts of Melo if they're sh*tting on him without looking at circumstances which is what you're doing as well. It wasn't well documented so I don't know what you're going on about. He played hard but he didn't give 100% for every single game because of what happened with Pringles, I said this already. Could you give 100% full effort if a coach who never wanted you here, never adjusted to you, forced you to adjust to his system, didn't call plays?

Huh?

You would give 100% to a coach even though it was stated that he went to management wanted Dwill?

If you say yes I'm done talking with you.
 6 years ago '09        #574
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,827 | Props total: 17919 17919
Let's Go Knicks...

6 years ago '05        #575
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2429 2429
Kuroda Is Trash

OT 4 the Rangers
 6 years ago '07        #576
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
fu*k senators win
 6 years ago '05        #577
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2429 2429
u gotta be kidding me another OT loss
 6 years ago '06        #578
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Skip Bayless ‏ @RealSkipBayless
Knicks can beat the Bulls in playoffs, not the Heat. So do they rest stars, try to fall behind Philly? Or try to catch Orl, play Bos? Rest.

n*ggas don't want to listen

04-18-2012, 09:42 PM         #579
ThatHustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

'M-V-P!' Crowd serenades Melo, as Knicks forward scores 33 points in 104-95 victory

[pic - click to view]

NY KNICKS 104, NJ NETS 95

They chanted “M-V-P” and serenaded Carmelo Anthony with “Mel-o, Mel-o.” Heck, Anthony doesn’t even get this type of treatment east of the Hudson River.

Of course, Anthony was never enamored with the idea of making New Jersey home, even if it was going to be for just 14 months. His priority was always New York which is why he forced a trade last year to the Knicks.

So it shouldn’t be any surprise that in the Knicks and Melo’s final visit to the Garden State, Anthony was intent on making it a quick trip. In fact, it was more like a drive-by.

Anthony keeps piling up points and the Knicks continue to add to their win total and close in on a second straight playoff berth. With the crowd chanting “M-V-P” Anthony finished with 33 points in 34 minutes as the Knicks bid farewell to Springsteen and the Vince Lombardi rest stop by defeating the soon-to-be Brooklyn Nets 104-95.

The Knicks improved to 33-29 and remain a game ahead of eighth place Philadelphia and 3 ˝ games ahead of ninth place Milwaukee with four games remaining.

They are also 15-5 under Mike Woodson going into Friday’s game at Cleveland. Amar’e Stoudemire, who missed his 13th straight game with a back injury, is hoping to return against the Cavs. If Stoudemire is cleared to play, Woodson will move Anthony back to small forward. The Knicks have a losing record when Stoudemire and Anthony play together but they are 6-1 under Woodson, who is putting himself in position to receive a contract extension.

“Listen, just to be back coaching means a great deal to me,” Woodson said. “I sat out a year, didn’t know why, but it happened. After a 53-29 season (with Atlanta), going back to the second round, I just wasn’t fit for that team anymore.

“I went home and watched a lot of high school basketball. It was crazy. To get an opportunity to come back thanks to Mike D’Antoni, Mr. (James) Dolan and Glen (Grunwald), to bring me back to New York, man, I couldn’t be more happy.

“And to get this team back to the playoffs, that’s what it’s all about. You don’t coach just to be coaching. You coach to go to the playoffs and see how deep you can go in it.”

Tyson Chandler finished with 18 points and 10 rebounds and J.R. Smith had another strong game off the bench with 15 points. Mike Bibby, making his second start in place of Baron Davis, added eight points and eight a.ssists.

The Nets, playing without Deron Williams, fell to 22-40 overall. Gerald Wallace led New Jersey with 21 points.

Anthony scored 42 points on Sunday against Miami and was coming off of Tuesday’s 35-point performance in a win over Boston. The Nets strategy was simple: let Anthony get his but limit the chances for his teammates, especially from behind the 3-point line.

Anthony was more than willing to play along and he started off by making his first six shots. The Prudential Center, filled with mostly Knick fans, was buzzing every time Anthony touched the ball. He finished with 21 points in the quarter or one less than New Jersey. The Knicks had led by as many as 21 in the first half and entered the third quarter leading 64-47.

There was no better player on the floor than Anthony, who made all five of his 3-point shots and had 27 points by intermission. But he and the Knicks lost their rhythm in the third quarter. Anthony made just 1 of 5 shots in the period and the Knicks scored just 14 points as New Jersey crawled back to within 78-71. Novak then opened the fourth with a 3-pointer and the Nets never seriously challenged the Knicks again.

Source: x
 6 years ago '10        #580
space
space
Rangers lost ANOTHER OT, Celtics just clinched the division
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago