Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #161
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
And every single one of you will be watching in the morning 10:00 am...so shut the fu*k up lmao
 6 years ago '08        #162
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
RYAN CLARK is one of my fav players but im on skip and stevens side

everybody has a job to do..skip and steven get paid to do what they do

ryan gets paid to do what..he does

stop crying about what they are doing and just focus on football..

if analyst are so irrelevant and what not..why do they care so much? like skip says.

Althletes get their a.ss kissed from the time they are in peeway football and just cant take criticism. Yes they take it to far some times, but players say some fu*ked up sh*t about players also .
 6 years ago '06        #163
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Its a difference between journalism & just being disrespectful. Their job is to analyze the game, not personally attack athletes and catch feelings when they respond
yeah, I get all that, but c'mon.. these cats are supposed to be able to filter out all the sh*t that don't matter.. he let Smith get under his skin.. over some sh*t that any other athlete could have and would have been able to pretty much ignore, knowing what type of reporter Stephen A. is..
 6 years ago '09        #164
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1837 1837
 04-19-2012, 07:11 AM         #165
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Twitter beef is for pussies
 6 years ago '10        #166
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 561king said:
Anyone Else Hate Rob Parker on ESPN???

rob parker is such a prick

look at that f*ggit he cant even make a point without looking at skip for a cosign

then he just ends up sounding like a bumbling idiot with all that foolishness he kicking

props to marcellus for that real spit
 6 years ago '05        #167
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
wow so now its athletes vs commentators smh
 6 years ago '04        #168
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 BadIntentionz said:
wow so now its athletes vs commentators smh
no thats what espn "journalist" are trying to turn it into so they get the general public on there side
 6 years ago '04        #169
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,037 | Props total: 11841 11841
about 6 threads totaling at least 50 pages on this same topic. skip won
 6 years ago '12        #170
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
I can't picture Bo Jackson, Emmit Smith, Ray Lewis or even Barry Sanders crying like these athletes are. Older players use to get sh*tted on for being black and yet these guys crying over First Take?. SMH Sports players getting softer and softer.
 6 years ago '11        #171
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3203 3203
 torious said:
about 6 threads totaling at least 50 pages on this same topic. skip won
..yes he did.. ESPN won..changed the whole subject ..got n*ggas going on and on about athlete vs journalist when that sht wasnt even apart of the argument
 6 years ago '04        #172
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,037 | Props total: 11841 11841
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
..yes he did.. ESPN won..changed the whole subject ..got n*ggas going on and on about athlete vs journalist when that sht wasnt even apart of the argument
 6 years ago '08        #173
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,847 | Props total: 12563 12563
 JCSIII said:
And every single one of you will be watching in the morning 10:00 am...so shut the fu*k up lmao
Exactly...Espn is smart as sh*t And all you queers are talking about this

And for the record, skip>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lots of bloody v*ginas in this thread, it's funny considering this forum shouldn't exist since we have no right to call out a player on anything :rolleyes:
 6 years ago '10        #174
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,230 | Props total: 11132 11132
ESPN shouldnt really be a source for your sports NEWS just stats and scores...anything else u looking for there is ya own stupidity...
 6 years ago '10        #175
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,871 | Props total: 13665 13665
After 2 pages I see this thread is too stupid to keep commenting on. Stephen & Watergun Pete need to report the news and the facts and STFU. There is NO logical reason to trash a man because of a poor performance nor poor performances and mistakes. f*ggot a.ss shock journalists try 2 go for the jugular while their own athletic history is not even mediocre. GTFO with that nonsense and report! Stephen reminds me of the nerds that get a lil money, fu*k a few pussies, and think they up to par. :lachen001: His mouth will eventually write a check his a.ss can't cash. I used to like him and his style but he's clearly out to demean and over critique athletes, like his bi*ch been face banged before tongue kissing him.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 04-19-2012 at 11:06 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #176
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15791 15791
Stephen A can say he wasn't mad about that hairline comment, but clearly it was the driving force for his rant
 6 years ago '12        #177
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
the hairline comment still funny because it's true
 04-19-2012, 10:52 AM         #178
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eagles All Day said:
Exactly...Espn is smart as sh*t And all you queers are talking about this

And for the record, skip>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lots of bloody v*ginas in this thread, it's funny considering this forum shouldn't exist since we have no right to call out a player on anything :rolleyes:
No n*gga...
Theres alotta ma'fuhkas in here making sense. And then theres the "let me retort by calling everyone pu$$y or crybabies to stake my claim in this discussion" a.ss n*ggas. Thats some lazy a.ss sh*t right there. We on a mafuhkin' message board pal. The sh*t we say doesn't translate into dollars so all that "we talk sh*t too" crap is a dead issue. And even still if I were to say Tim Tebow throws like Miley Cyrus I wouldn't shed a tear if he shot back at me. Hell, I'd respect dude more if he did. *shrugs
We'll see who's "winning" as you guys like to say when 1st Take becomes 1st Cut & is taken out that lil' morning rotation of shows.
 6 years ago '04        #179
space
space
 Caliz_Rockstar said:
man im sick of this sh*t on first take and ppl talking about it.

ay everyone, shut the fu*k up talking about this. this thread is closed. go on to ur normal sh*tty lives.
this was one of the few good topics we have had in this section hell on this website in a while. this sites getting worse and worse by the day with all the gossip articles posted if you want to go in one of the is bosh gay lebron hairline cromartie baby number 20 threads then go in those. if you dont want to participate then dont you didnt even need to read the topic
 6 years ago '04        #180
space
space
 Caliz_Rockstar said:
I dont fu*king care. I dicate what ppl talk about on boxden and i say that this topic is OVER.

please see the BXSC corpses on ice if ur new
not that it matters but ive been on this site longer than you have and with the lack of quality in topics and posters i have one foot out the door now and the other foot is dragging

but by all mean "kill" quality topics lets have more amare stoudemire has cornrows threads
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy