Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Hey I just looked at it like these athletes got themselves a chance to send some shots back at these reckless a.ss ESPN shock jocks. No harm no foul. But the way Stephen A and Skip responded was just typical "we're ESPN, we're bigger than you" bullsh*t. Remember when A.Rod sh*tted on ESPN a few years ago and that WHOLE entire network tried their hardest to son that man. Maaaaaaan A.Rod richer than a mafuhka man! You cant tear that man down! lol What, every athlete that claps back at ESPN is salty? This whole sh*t started cause Durant got fed up with Skip dissing his teammate. Skip got G-checked and wound up playing himself in the process. Sh*t happens.
But Stephen A though? That n*gga was balls to the wall PMS'ing on live tv. Dont worry Steve, you're safe. You can still come on ESPN and give loud ignant a.ss analysis of NBA teams and games and sh*t. You all getting paid to do simple sh*t. Group hug that sh*t out and KIM lol
ryan clark seems like he would get salty if anybody says anything. jalen doesn't like skip so i can see how that is. nobody said durant was salty when he said that or marcellus was salty when he was up there. skip and stephen only act that way on that show. stephen doesn't get loud on sportscenter like that and skip doesn't do it when he is on mike and mike. their views haven't changed but they are not as animated. the only other time i see stephen get that loud is on the radio when one of the ny teams do something terrible
 6 years ago '05        #122
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507

[video - click to view]

This is a classic Skip interview going all the way out of bounds with Suggs. Saying sh*t that didn't even need to be said. That bullsh*t abou having faith in Flacco, and talking about Suggs not schematically knowing what to do on defense.

But his pus*y a.ss got offended when Jalen Rose caught him in that fu*king lie.

Water Pistol Pete
 6 years ago '05        #123
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
At the end of the day, I have to side more with the analysts on this one. They have to say outlandish sh*t to get people to watch their shows. Athletes should be confident enough in there selves to just ignore it and move on.

There's a huge difference between an athlete talking sh*t about a sports analyst and an analyst talking sh*t about an athlete.

If you don't understand that, then I don't know what to tell you.
 04-18-2012, 06:43 PM         #124
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecnique said:

Stephen droppin ether

Skip and Stephen been k!llin dudes this last week
 6 years ago '06        #125
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
clark went in on the hairline
 6 years ago '05        #126
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 ondatpurple said:
exactly why I didn't take his post serious

lets act like jalen rose wasn't an employee of espn before and after his argument with skip

lets act like espn is the only sports network where ryan clark can work after his career

oh....and Im really talking your comments serious with your avy and user title.......

Not for long.....He another DUI away from being executed
 6 years ago '11        #127
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 240 240
cant wait for Stephen to ether him.... again
 6 years ago '05        #128
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 596 596
Jalen Rose and Ryan Clark has damaged the credibility of all reporters. All athletes aren't stupid. The media needs to realize that some of these guys went to the same schools, got the same degree, and got the same overall education as them.
 04-18-2012, 06:50 PM         #129
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
At the end of the day, I have to side more with the analysts on this one. They have to say outlandish sh*t to get people to watch their shows. Athletes should be confident enough in there selves to just ignore it and move on.

There's a huge difference between an athlete talking sh*t about a sports analyst and an analyst talking sh*t about an athlete.

No n*gga, how's about telling us the difference? The fuhk is this CLUE?
You say some sh*t and then don't know what to tell n*ggas? Lol Enlighten us please.
 6 years ago '08        #130
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23318 23318
stephen a and skip bayless are shock jocks hiding under the more acceptable job title of analyst/journalist

Last edited by Arson; 04-18-2012 at 07:01 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #131
cdot04 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$262 | Props total: 247 247
 nupe1911 said:
Jalen Rose and Ryan Clark has damaged the credibility of all reporters. All athletes aren't stupid. The media needs to realize that some of these guys went to the same schools, got the same degree, and got the same overall education as them.
Right. All athletes aren't stupid. Some are. Just like all reporters aren't smart. Some may be. Some may be dumb as rocks. There is nothing inherent about being an athlete that means you have to be dumb.

Generalizations...ruining mankind since forever.
 6 years ago '11        #132
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,047 | Props total: 3181 3181
 Str8 outta Cuse said:

water pistol jr and Screamin.A fkn Hairline wasnt confident enough to ignore what these n*ggas said so why should the athletes..n*gga act like because the make all this money they are not suppose to voice their opinion fu*k that...if you can talk sht you can get talked about

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 04-18-2012 at 07:03 PM..
 04-18-2012, 07:06 PM         #133
Hollyco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stephen A and Skip get real reckless calling these professional athletes bums and scrubs. Tables get turned and they feel violated. These clowns are starting to think they're bigger than the sports they cover.

The way its going lately, I wouldn't be surprised if players from the NFL and NBA blackball the show altogether.
 6 years ago '09        #134
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
Why Skip wait until Clark wasn't there to talk sh*t though?
 6 years ago '06        #135
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
 Tecnique said:

Stephen droppin ether

Skip and Stephen been k!llin dudes this last week

this n*gga stephen is just looking to get knockedout
 6 years ago '10        #136
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2531 2531
Mane... this sh*t is getting wild.. its entertaining as hell im not gone lie When i get home from class i already have it recording come home and watch it ... Stephen A over dramatic a.ss and Skip Bayless seem like they do sh*t for Shock Value ... ima be honest though ... I learn new words from this show I aint ashamed to admit it

But yea the media had to be able to take the sh*t they dish out.. Calling athletes out on their play is one thing ... but name calling is something else ... When sh*t gets personal then its a problem ... smh Ryan Clark had some points on Mondays show

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 6 years ago '11        #137
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,047 | Props total: 3181 3181
 Hollyco said:
Stephen A and Skip get real reckless calling these professional athletes bums and scrubs. Tables get turned and they feel violated. These clowns are starting to think they're bigger than the sports they cover.

The way its going lately, I wouldn't be surprised if players from the NFL and NBA blackball the show altogether.
yah...well its one thing to call a n*gga a bum or scrub..but when you go on national tv and call a n*gga bosh spice, lebrick james, russell westbrick, and kevin garrnot..then you crossing the line..but a n*gga call you water pistol jr and you get pissed about it..then try to say a n*gga didnt reasearch when you said yourself that the sht he said was true..
 6 years ago '08        #138
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Lil Jay 05 said:

This is a classic Skip interview going all the way out of bounds with Suggs. Saying sh*t that didn't even need to be said. That bullsh*t abou having faith in Flacco, and talking about Suggs not schematically knowing what to do on defense.

But his pus*y a.ss got offended when Jalen Rose caught him in that fu*king lie.

Water Pistol Pete
EVERYONE SHOULD SEE THIS STARTING AT THE 8:00 MARK
 6 years ago '12        #139
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,848 | Props total: 3464 3464
Gottt damn Stephen A. Smith laid that straight ether on Ryan Clark... He was 100% right and Ryan Clark mad now
 6 years ago '05        #140
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
lol at some of thse replies.......

What kind of goon-thug-low income-project-hood-gangsta menatlity do we have when we think that a Professional Athlete will put hands on a Journalist/Analyst.......simply for talking trash? Like that will really happen.......Clark isnt that dumb
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago