Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,426 | Props total: 6456 6456
nobody says nothing when new york have them back pages though

everybody is sensitive in this situation. seriously... who expecting ryan clark to do anything. he better off getting harrison as a hitman
 04-18-2012, 05:42 PM         #102
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
notice how that d!ck rider couldn't answer to this real a.ss post

instead he is displaying his learned behavior from skip/stephen a and over sensationalizing every post that is anti ryan clark
Word. Clearly these the kids we were giving wedgies and gills to in Highschool. Is what it is. Everyone need heroes.
Fact of the matter is, a few athletes threw shots back at Skip, the dude got upset and embarrassed (probably not in the particular order) and thus decided to dedicate a few episodes to serving up some "get back." The fact that you literally changed the whole dynamic of the show (for whatever number of days) to "state your claim" only further proves how big you lost. Take that L and go on back to whatever the fuhk you was doing. I thought Stephen A was ok before all this but that n*gga been playing himself hardbody. I gives a fuhk about Ryan Clark I just believe in whats fair is fair. So the moral of this story is
Dont Throw Stones if Your Pu$$y a.ss Lives in a Glass House.
 6 years ago '11        #103
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 Tecnique said:

Stephen droppin ether

Skip and Stephen been k!llin dudes this last week

Thats the sh*t we talking about. Skip was silent when Ryan Clark was on the show yesterday, but today all of a sudden he has so much negative stuff to say about Ryan Clark. If Skip felt that Ryan Clark wasn't worth the time, then why did he have him on the show 2 days in a row?
 04-18-2012, 05:47 PM         #104
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why skip aint say none of that when clark was there?
 6 years ago '05        #105
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,688 | Props total: 515 515
Steven A Smith is so full of sh*t.

Nbody asked Steven A. Smith to voice his fu*king opinion when Jalen and Skip was going at it. You fu*king called in and joined the sh*t and you he had the nerve to say Ryan Clark had no business the voice his opinion.

Steve A. Smith also said that athletes are not smart. The word SOME did not come out of his mouth. Steven may have not meant to say it , but he did. Its on fu*king video.

What a fu*king retard.

Skip is fu*king weak.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 04-18-2012 at 05:51 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #106
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Steven A Smith is so full of sh*t.

Steven A. Smith nobody asked you to voice your fu*king opinion when Jalen and Skip was going. You fu*king called in and joined the sh*t and you he had the nerve to say Ryan Clark had no business the voice his opinion.

Steve A. Smith you did say that about athletes, you may have not meant to say, but you did. Its on fu*king video.
he didn't call in when jalen got there. he was doing his part of the show in a different area like pti be doing now. the only one that called in was cris carter
 6 years ago '05        #107
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 justinjones said:
he didn't call in when jalen got there. he was doing his part of the show in a different area like pti be doing now. the only one that called in was cris carter
I didn't mean to say he called in, but you joined the fu*king convo that Skip and Jalen had from yesterday. That sh*t had nothing to do with him, but he elected to bring his a.ss in there and give his fu*king opinion when the sh*t was fu*king warranted for him to fu*king speak.

Now he is the one that is critical Ryan Clark got offended by comments he made.
 04-18-2012, 05:56 PM         #108
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
True dat, but you acting like they didnt know what the fuhk they were doing. You seen that sh*t just like the rest of us, Skip was quiet like a b*tch. He might as well have sat out that episode and let SAS fill in for him. I mean sh*t wasnt that supposed to be Jalen vs Skip thing ANYWAY tho? The hell was he even in the conversation for homey?
 6 years ago '11        #109
cytosparks 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
At the end of the day Stephen A just proved Clarks point ... n*ggas don't like it when you attack their character ... Period ... Look at how SA came at Clark ... All emotional and sh*t ... Clark made a comment just like SA and Skip do everyday on that show ... They interpret things the way they want, then go in ... Clark and Jalen did it and n*ggas couldn't handle it
 6 years ago '04        #110
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
True dat, but you acting like they didnt know what the fuhk they were doing. You seen that sh*t just like the rest of us, Skip was quiet like a b*tch. He might as well have sat out that episode and let SAS fill in for him. I mean sh*t wasnt that supposed to be Jalen vs Skip thing ANYWAY tho? The hell was he even in the conversation for homey?
at 1st i thought he was just going to be peacemaker and dead the whole thing because he said he was ashamed of both of them. then it went sideways and now we are where we are. like i said they all fuking sensitive. clark was the worst athlete they had up there debating this because it ended up sounding like he was whining (if he likes that or not). he didn't have to talk about it but he wanted to. if he didn't then that part about what stephen a said wouldn't of been floating in his head.

the only people out of all of this that came off good was marcellous and the journalist from miami that i can't remember his name if i tried.
 6 years ago '04        #111
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
stephen a didnt come with anything stop it people. he let espn and skip put a battery in his back today
 6 years ago '06        #112
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 ManWithoutFear! said:
So I take it you felt that same way about Skip when he brought his boy toy on to help defend him against Jalen Rose?
My son said "No Jalen! We're talkin' about ME now! You hurt my feelings!"

Ol' "I only hear & see what I want to a.ss n*ggas in here!" lol

When Troy Akiman comin' on First Take? Lol
Skip caught feelings too....now what?
 6 years ago '05        #113
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 cytosparks said:
At the end of the day Stephen A just proved Clarks point ... n*ggas don't like it when you attack their character ... Period ... Look at how SA came at Clark ... All emotional and sh*t ... Clark made a comment just like SA and Skip do everyday on that show ... They interpret things the way they want, then go in ... Clark and Jalen did it and n*ggas couldn't handle it
 6 years ago '06        #114
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 cytosparks said:
They was all sensitive in the end lol.I hope its all over with and they can move on
 04-18-2012, 06:13 PM         #115
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
at 1st i thought he was just going to be peacemaker and dead the whole thing because he said he was ashamed of both of them. then it went sideways and now we are where we are. like i said they all fuking sensitive. clark was the worst athlete they had up there debating this because it ended up sounding like he was whining (if he likes that or not). he didn't have to talk about it but he wanted to. if he didn't then that part about what stephen a said wouldn't of been floating in his head.

the only people out of all of this that came off good was marcellous and the journalist from miami that i can't remember his name if i tried.
Hey I just looked at it like these athletes got themselves a chance to send some shots back at these reckless a.ss ESPN shock jocks. No harm no foul. But the way Stephen A and Skip responded was just typical "we're ESPN, we're bigger than you" bullsh*t. Remember when A.Rod sh*tted on ESPN a few years ago and that WHOLE entire network tried their hardest to son that man. Maaaaaaan A.Rod richer than a mafuhka man! You cant tear that man down! lol What, every athlete that claps back at ESPN is salty? This whole sh*t started cause Durant got fed up with Skip dissing his teammate. Skip got G-checked and wound up playing himself in the process. Sh*t happens.
But Stephen A though? That n*gga was balls to the wall PMS'ing on live tv. Dont worry Steve, you're safe. You can still come on ESPN and give loud ignant a.ss analysis of NBA teams and games and sh*t. You all getting paid to do simple sh*t. Group hug that sh*t out and KIM lol
 6 years ago '10        #116
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,313 | Props total: 5256 5256
These ESPN dudes act like women
 6 years ago '05        #117
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 ondatpurple said:
obviously the people who are on skip and stephen a's side still carry that high school resentment for jocks just like these 2 hacks that call themselves credible journalists

Im riding with Skip and Stepehn A all the way..........and in the end......they took those two lames (Rose + Clark to school) cause they ruined any chance they had of having a career on that network at any juncture........

Said it before......those two aren't as articulate and well versed in the profession as they think they are......they need to stay in they lane.....soak up all the wisdom those two decided to give to these two mediocre athletes.......who came off as real awkward on air.... and NOT try to come off as some rebel or wise a.ss...

Sensitive a.ss bi*ches.....(Clark - Rose).......crying of shock Journalism........Where is Jim Rome???????
 6 years ago '05        #118
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 FlamboyantOne said:

Im riding with Skip and Stepehn A all the way..........and in the end......they took those two lames (Rose + Clark to school) cause they ruined any chance they had of having a career on that network at any juncture........

Said it before......those two aren't as articulate and well versed in the profession as they think they are......they need to stay in they lane.....soak up all the wisdom those two decided to give to these two mediocre athletes.......who came off as real awkward on air.... and NOT try to come off as some rebel or wise a.ss...

Sensitive a.ss bi*ches.....(Clark - Rose).......crying of shock Journalism........Where is Jim Rome???????
Jalen Rose ruined his chance alright... Is that why he works for ESPN as an NBA analyst?

Dumbass
 04-18-2012, 06:22 PM         #119
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:

(Rose + Clark to school) cause they ruined any chance they had of having a career on that network at any juncture........

divvy up this mans word rations
 6 years ago '10        #120
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Jalen Rose ruined his chance alright... Is that why he works for ESPN as an NBA analyst?

Dumbass
 ManWithoutFear! said:

divvy up this mans word rations
exactly why I didn't take his post serious

lets act like jalen rose wasn't an employee of espn before and after his argument with skip

lets act like espn is the only sports network where ryan clark can work after his career
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago