Steelers Ryan Clark Fires Back At Stephen A Smith For "Kiss My A**" Comments

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 Cambury said:
I went thru this thread and alot of people are saying Steven A and Skip are mad because athletes said things about them but that just isn't true. Steven A was mad because what he said was misrepresented and Skip felt a way about Jalen just blurting out what he got off a blog sight without doing the research. Athletes are like little kids now, at one point Ryan Clark admitted to texting Skip "I thought we was cool" because he said something about a blown play. Dude like Skip and Steven A been saying sh*t to dudes faces for years n*ggas need to cut it out like somebody is going to do something. I admit that sometimes the line is crossed and that's the Espn effect but we have to remember these guys get bits and pieces from other players and coaches so that's why they feel this liberty.
skip bought up his background as a benchwarming legend after durant called him out thats how this all started

skip bayless crosses the line damn near every time i watch that show its why hes famous because he talks out of his a.ss

when he was cohosting that segment on cold pizza with woody paige he never talked out his a.ss to the extent he does now
 6 years ago '04        #62
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Exactly it's gotten to a point where these journalists are doing the same sh*t we do on boxden. Things aren't the same as they used to be and athletes aren't buying that "it's my job so you can't criticize me" bullsh*t. Now some are too sensitive but they are right about skip and his new butt buddy screaming A. smith
exactly me typing sh*t on the internet or me sitting in the barbershop is different i dont collect a check for giving my opinion they are paid to write about sports and break down sports not be amateur psychologist or judge what they perceive as someones effort

wilbon and kornheiser have been doing what they do for a decade on tv and you never see them have to stoop o the level that skip does to get people to watch them on tv or listen to them on the radio
 04-18-2012, 03:20 PM         #63
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want this stupid a.ss n*gga to get smacked
 6 years ago '05        #64
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
skip is a bi*ch i agree with u guys he wants to talk all the sh*t in the world call out ppl clutch gene but when u expose him he has a problem. how u gonna be the hardest critic and hold ppl to crazy standard but then u avg 1.4 points when u played. that makes no sense and that the problem with bayless he talks like he is jordan but his resume doesn't back that up. and anyone can do what they do on tv skip rob be feeling themself alot they need to stop fronting and blame it on the players they be feeling themself like they better then us
 6 years ago '07        #65
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 ManWithoutFear! said:
But still even with that you dish it out you gotta be able to take it too. *shrugs
These n*ggas just look mad to me. You couldnt get on the field of play with these dudes but here they are stomping all through your profession. With EASE!!
Id be vexed too. Lol
muthafu*kin cosign.
 6 years ago '05        #66
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 ManWithoutFear! said:
You couldnt get on the field of play with these dudes but here they are stomping all through your profession. With EASE!!
Id be vexed too. Lol
wut a joke. how about from now on all sports media has to be former players and coaches. so we can get the brilliantly unbiased opinions like the bullsh*t that comes out of rodney harrison's mouth when hes ridin the patriots' d!ck on nbc, or dungy ridin the colts, strahan with the giants, teddy bruschi on espn, etc... if u dont like wuts said on espn...dont fu*king watch the opinion/debate shows like First Take, just watch Sportscenter. sports media and sports in general would be way less entertaining if the media coverage was only done by former athletes.
 6 years ago '04        #67
wildout44 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 5 5
Stephen A been tripping lately
 6 years ago '05        #68
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 677 677
Ryan Clark is right...

The way I see it, once you get paid to play a sport or analyze or report on something, then you are up for criticism by your peers... Of course there are scrub athletes that get paid to play a sport that could destroy the average person off the streets in their sport... And there are crappy reporters as well... B

BUT there is a difference in calling a man a scrub because he isn't good in comparison to other professionals and calling a man soft, or a pus*y because he isn't good at a sport... Scrub does not = pus*y... Period...
 6 years ago '05        #69
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
All of these little punks.. So, on the playground, when guys talked about your moms, you fought em all???! Journalists don't know anything about sports unless they're speaking nicely. The athletese need to stfu.
 6 years ago '04        #70
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,668 | Props total: 5358 5358
ESPN has taken sports entertainment to a whole new level , and tried to make it one big a.ss soap opera. These journalist are disrespectful , just like when Jim Rome got his a.ss whopped by Everett , they need to be put in their place. These are men just like me and you , just cause they play a sport you write about , doesnt mean you can talk sideways about them or to them ..
 6 years ago '05        #71
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1230 1230
 AirForce318 said:
Ryan Clark is right...

The way I see it, once you get paid to play a sport or analyze or report on something, then you are up for criticism by your peers... Of course there are scrub athletes that get paid to play a sport that could destroy the average person off the streets in their sport... And there are crappy reporters as well... B

BUT there is a difference in calling a man a scrub because he isn't good in comparison to other professionals and calling a man soft, or a pus*y because he isn't good at a sport... Scrub does not = pus*y... Period...
But other athletes call other athletes soft and pus*y, and even teammates, so is it wrong for people outside of the sport to also say the same if its true to the sport? I mean kobe calling gasol soft and fans and reporters do the same cause they can see it... they all need to just stop whining, they all sound pathetic
 04-18-2012, 04:01 PM         #72
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:
All of these little punks.. So, on the playground, when guys talked about your moms, you fought em all???! Journalists don't know anything about sports unless they're speaking nicely. The athletese need to stfu.
See, alotta you are trying too hard to equate these "professional journalist/sports reporters etc etc" to all us "regular sports fans/people who play sports" in the world. Its not enough to just say, Carmelo Anthony struggled from the field tonight shooting a horrid 3/24 from the field and 2/7 from the line. No. It's gotta be, Carmelo Anthony does not fit the role of a leader. His shoot first mentality makes him a pathetic scumbag of a human being and he deserves to die and I hope he burns in hell." That sh*t Jalen Rose said about Jerry West (one of the greatest players in NBA history) was the realest sh*t I heard on ESPN as of late. You think Jerry West would be Mr.Clutch in this day and age with all them chips the Lakers lost in his day? That ma'fuhkin' NBA logo woulda been Bill Russell with the quickness if their media was like ours in that time. And dig, Russell didnt fuhk with the media at all! So think about all these b*tchass reporters and writers who woulda been sh*ttin' on him had he played in our time.
Your job is to report what is going on in the sports world. That all folks. And its a pretty easy a.ss job when you really think about the sh*t. Hell, the players are doing all the leg work. All your a.ss gotta do is record and write it down. But thats not enough though here in America. Ask Skip why his a.ss aint in peoples lockers rooms no more.

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 04-18-2012 at 04:06 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #73
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Meet me at Mile High Stadium n*gga........I'll knock the wind out your a.ss!
 04-18-2012, 04:14 PM         #74
GMoney47 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:

I see what you did there

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #75
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
sh*t is getting wild, Cant believe grown men are quoting tweets while arguing
 6 years ago '09        #76
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 218 218
Who gave Ryan Clark fu*kin permission to speak?

fu*kin bum he is...arguing w/ the 2 most critical analysts in sports...

Dude is just upset when people call him out...but that's the reality of sports...

and he SUCKS!
 6 years ago '05        #77
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
Anyone got the Stephen A Tirade from today?
 6 years ago '05        #78
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 DJ Geezy said:
Who gave Ryan Clark fu*kin permission to speak?

fu*kin bum he is...arguing w/ the 2 most critical analysts in sports...

Dude is just upset when people call him out...but that's the reality of sports...

and he SUCKS!

Realest post in here......

Clark a chump.
 6 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
See, alotta you are trying too hard to equate these "professional journalist/sports reporters etc etc" to all us "regular sports fans/people who play sports" in the world. Its not enough to just say, Carmelo Anthony struggled from the field tonight shooting a horrid 3/24 from the field and 2/7 from the line. No. It's gotta be, Carmelo Anthony does not fit the role of a leader. His shoot first mentality makes him a pathetic scumbag of a human being and he deserves to die and I hope he burns in hell." That sh*t Jalen Rose said about Jerry West (one of the greatest players in NBA history) was the realest sh*t I heard on ESPN as of late. You think Jerry West would be Mr.Clutch in this day and age with all them chips the Lakers lost in his day? That ma'fuhkin' NBA logo woulda been Bill Russell with the quickness if their media was like ours in that time. And dig, Russell didnt fuhk with the media at all! So think about all these b*tchass reporters and writers who woulda been sh*ttin' on him had he played in our time.
Your job is to report what is going on in the sports world. That all folks. And its a pretty easy a.ss job when you really think about the sh*t. Hell, the players are doing all the leg work. All your a.ss gotta do is record and write it down. But thats not enough though here in America. Ask Skip why his a.ss aint in peoples lockers rooms no more.

[pic - click to view]

they would rather be famous then do their jobs
 6 years ago '10        #80
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
obviously the people who are on skip and stephen a's side still carry that high school resentment for jocks just like these 2 hacks that call themselves credible journalists
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy