most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Dro889 said:
its the world we live in.. athletes cannot take criticism.. they need to grow up.. you chose to be in this light if you can't take someone calling you or someone in the league a scrub then you need to grow up.. its the SAME sh*t as them calling out other players around the league.. whats different than other players talking about how some player is over rated or not as good as advertised.. no difference.. they feel self entitlement because they play the game and feel that no one has a valid opinion other than who has or is playing the game.. they dont respect reporters and never will.. yet when someone writes something good about them i bet they post that mutha fu*ker on the fridge so they 11 kids can see it.
theres a difference between being critical of what players do between the lines and going personal

sports journalist and i use the journalist term loosely have gotten personal
 6 years ago '11        #42
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,199 | Props total: 17575 17575
Ive always wondered what would happen when the athletes vs media battle really came to a head, no matter what this is a learning experience in emotions, supposed credentials, and hypocrisy
 04-18-2012, 01:40 PM         #43
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dro889 said:
we as fans do it everyday.. when a guy is a bum.. and is playing like a bum.. why is it wrong to tell the truth? want everyone to be fake about it?
Guess that just shows how unoriginal & 1/2 a.ss'd these ma'fuhkas are when it comes to doing their jobs then huh?
"oh we're just saying what everyone else is saying at home." thats the motto? Then what is your muthafuhkin' purpose? Should I be expecting a check in the mail soon?

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 04-18-2012 at 01:43 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #44
space
space
 HotBYoungTurk said:
I agree.. they really just throwing out their opinions.. and thats why most jocks feel like they can take their job.

Skip and that other black dude (forgot his name) tried to say they base their opions on locker room talk, but they lookin for a cop out..
rob parker is the other guy hes a great example of he got fired from his newspaper in detroit because he tried to insinuate that a coach only had his job because he was the head coaches son in law
 6 years ago '04        #45
space
space
 SmoothTeknyque said:
Ive always wondered what would happen when the athletes vs media battle really came to a head, no matter what this is a learning experience in emotions, supposed credentials, and hypocrisy
they control what the average fan thinks of a player and they know it and they use it to there advantage
 6 years ago '05        #46
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507

[video - click to view]

Stephen A told lies at 21:45, but now Ryan Clark is liar dude is a clown.
 6 years ago '05        #47
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Dro889 said:
we as fans do it everyday.. when a guy is a bum.. and is playing like a bum.. why is it wrong to tell the truth? want everyone to be fake about it?
Nobody said there was something wrong with calling a guy bum because of his play.

It is just taking personal to a level where its not suppose to go.
 6 years ago '12        #48
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2096 2096
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Guess that just shows how unoriginal & 1/2 a.ss'd these ma'fuhkas are when it comes to doing their jobs then huh?
"oh we're just saying what everyone else is saying at home." thats the motto? Then what is your muthafuhkin' purpose? Should I be expecting a check in the mail soon?
Exactly it's gotten to a point where these journalists are doing the same sh*t we do on boxden. Things aren't the same as they used to be and athletes aren't buying that "it's my job so you can't criticize me" bullsh*t. Now some are too sensitive but they are right about skip and his new butt buddy screaming A. smith
 6 years ago '09        #49
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,640 | Props total: 2746 2746
ESPN Bosses will tell them to squash it, ain't sh*t going to happen, they will call it truths and move on.
 6 years ago '10        #50
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,944 | Props total: 349 349
Ryan Clark is annoying. But so is half the media so pretty even f!ght. Stephan a smith should go to Denver and talk sh*t to Ryan Clark tho that's Ol boys kryptonite.
 6 years ago '11        #51
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,048 | Props total: 3193 3193
 Lil Jay 05 said:
But its fine to disrespect a mans last name by calling him a woman?! Ex. Chris Bosh aka Bosh Spice.
see now this is where it started and shoulda ended..n*ggas let ESPN flip the script on yall and turn it into a athlete vs journalist thing because water pistol jr got his feeling hurt and had no way to respond..thats what this whole thing was about.. calling people out of their names but he cries like a bi*ch when it happens to him..not about how journalist criticize athletes..

clark was bi*chin because he felt him and lil pistol jr was cool and felt that hes shouldnt criticize him the way he was on tv..thats a whole different subject from the sht that happen with lil pistol and jalen last week
 6 years ago '04        #52
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2015 2015
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Exactly it's gotten to a point where these journalists are doing the same sh*t we do on boxden. Things aren't the same as they used to be and athletes aren't buying that "it's my job so you can't criticize me" bullsh*t. Now some are too sensitive but they are right about skip and his new butt buddy screaming A. smith
let me go ahead and submit my resume.. Boxden member since 2004..

CHECK MY RESUME!!
 6 years ago '12        #53
space
space
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
see now this is where it started and shoulda ended..n*ggas let ESPN flip the script on yall and turn it into a athlete vs journalist thing because water pistol jr got his feeling hurt and had no way to respond..thats what this whole thing was about.. calling people out of their names but he cries like a bi*ch when it happens to him..not about how journalist criticize athletes..

clark was bi*chin because he felt him and lil pistol jr was cool and felt that hes shouldnt criticize him the way he was on tv..thats a whole different subject from the sht that happen with lil pistol and jalen last week
ESPN had to change the subject because they KNEW Skip lied, knew he was hurt and embarrassed, and knew a real non-questionable blow was made to whatever credibility he had left. Skip even tried to make it seem like it was taken out of context and STILL had to admit that Jalen told the truth then all of a sudden it became WWIII and now skip got his two butt buddy house slaves to come save his a.ss
 04-18-2012, 02:10 PM         #54
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Whats even crazier is they ruined what was actually a pretty good show. How much longer you think 1st Take gonna be on now? What athlete gonna wanna go on a show that promotes media vs players? Way to shoot yourselves in the foot ESPN
 6 years ago '05        #55
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space

[video - click to view]

Rob Parker crossed the line big time with this. He has no room to discuss on what was said on First Take
 6 years ago '10        #56
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
shoulda picked a more intelligible athlete than Ryan Clark for the debate .. it's like we all know the point he's trying to make but the n*gga can't convert his thoughts into words.
 6 years ago '07        #57
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
I went thru this thread and alot of people are saying Steven A and Skip are mad because athletes said things about them but that just isn't true. Steven A was mad because what he said was misrepresented and Skip felt a way about Jalen just blurting out what he got off a blog sight without doing the research. Athletes are like little kids now, at one point Ryan Clark admitted to texting Skip "I thought we was cool" because he said something about a blown play. Dude like Skip and Steven A been saying sh*t to dudes faces for years n*ggas need to cut it out like somebody is going to do something. I admit that sometimes the line is crossed and that's the Espn effect but we have to remember these guys get bits and pieces from other players and coaches so that's why they feel this liberty.
 6 years ago '11        #58
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,048 | Props total: 3193 3193
 Cambury said:
I went thru this thread and alot of people are saying Steven A and Skip are mad because athletes said things about them but that just isn't true. Steven A was mad because what he said was misrepresented and Skip felt a way about Jalen just blurting out what he got off a blog sight without doing the research. Athletes are like little kids now, at one point Ryan Clark admitted to texting Skip "I thought we was cool" because he said something about a blown play. Dude like Skip and Steven A been saying sh*t to dudes faces for years n*ggas need to cut it out like somebody is going to do something. I admit that sometimes the line is crossed and that's the Espn effect but we have to remember these guys get bits and pieces from other players and coaches so that's why they feel this liberty.
n*gga...you stay defending lil pistol ..fu*k him...n*gga was mad ..was jalen wrong?? did he average 1.4 in high school or not? ..yes he did ..did he call himself pistol pete? ..yes he did ..did he run from the subject and come back a whole day later with a whole show about it?? yes he did..giva fu*k about his story and how it happened ..it happened it was the TRUTH..he dont give a fu*k about nobody elses story and how they got where they are..then n*gga try to blame that sht on a twitter character limit is the reason he couldnt tell the whole story..whatever n*gga ..he just aint think that sht would come out

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 04-18-2012 at 02:42 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #59
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11741 11741
These n*ggas ain't gon f!ght tho
 6 years ago '12        #60
space
space
Skip stans in here like what Jalen said WASNT TRUE and keep forgetting SKIP ADMITTED IT WAS TRUE after that wonderful tale he tried to make up on the air Skip said he was pistol pete and got exposed for being a scrub. TRUTH
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Brooklyn Nets Jahlil Okafor Said Hes Ready to Dominate the NBA
59 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago