Steelers Ryan Clark Fires Back At Stephen A Smith For "Kiss My A**" Comments

most viewed right now
 91
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Cause its the only sports network out n*gga! Unless another one snuck in while my back was turned. I remember watching that sh*t one day & Water Pistol was going in on Michael Jordan & how terrible he is as Charlotte's owner. Real disrespectful. I remember a time when you said some sh*t about Jordan you got the muthafuhkin' axe!! Lol
Stick to the topic of sports stop tryna to be comedians & being disrespectful then turn around & act like you the only mafuhka who can do that sh*t. News Flash Stephen A & Skip theres millions of n*ggas doing your job RIGHT NOW!!




Its called Twitter.
 6 years ago '04        #22
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2011 2011
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Cause its the only sports network out n*gga! Unless another one snuck in while my back was turned. I remember watching that sh*t one day & Water Pistol was going in on Michael Jordan & how terrible he is as Charlotte's owner. Real disrespectful. I remember a time when you said some sh*t about Jordan you got the muthafuhkin' axe!! Lol
Stick to the topic of sports stop tryna to be comedians & being disrespectful then turn around & act like you the only mafuhka who can do that sh*t. News Flash Stephen A & Skip theres millions of n*ggas doing your job RIGHT NOW!!




Its called Twitter.
exactly.. and TWITTER is the MOST DISRESPECTFUL avenue out there... so sh*t changes.. lol.
 6 years ago '07        #23
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1143 1143
 RAZAH CUTS said:
why is Clarke so insecure?

his initial and most basic beef w/ Stephen A. and journos at large was that they criticize athletes.. that's their job you moron.. fu*k outta here...

this sh*t is all WWF-esque too.. wouldn't be surprised if ESPN was just encouraging these dumbasses to be dumbasses and pretend like there's some unknown dynamic to their relationship...

it's simple, Clarke is the million dollar-makin athlete, Stephen A. is the quick-witted, honest reporter... one is supposed to take the other to task..
Ryan Clark was upset at Stephen A because Stephen A basically said athletes want his job but they arent as smart as Stephen A is.
 6 years ago '08        #24
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 HotBYoungTurk said:
exactly.. and TWITTER is the MOST DISRESPECTFUL avenue out there... so sh*t changes.. lol.
Good point, I think alot of them are pissed because they can't be the first one to expose some new news like they did back in the day. It's got to the point now, by the time they release some breaking news, it's to late "Twitter is to journalism, what emails are to sending a physical letter in the mail"

Don't get me wrong, just because you have a twitter account doesn't make you a writer or reporter, but before we had to rely on reports to get the latest scoop, now that's not the case.
 04-18-2012, 12:51 PM         #25
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:
Tell me I'm lying! Lol
Remember that ma'fuhka from Sports Illustrated who was sh*tting on MJ during his baseball phase?
Ma'fuhka faded into Bolivia! *Mike Tyson voice

 HotBYoungTurk said:
exactly.. and TWITTER is the MOST DISRESPECTFUL avenue out there... so sh*t changes.. lol.
Lmao True
But still even with that you dish it out you gotta be able to take it too. *shrugs
These n*ggas just look mad to me. You couldnt get on the field of play with these dudes but here they are stomping all through your profession. With EASE!!
Id be vexed too. Lol
 04-18-2012, 01:06 PM         #26
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its the world we live in.. athletes cannot take criticism.. they need to grow up.. you chose to be in this light if you can't take someone calling you or someone in the league a scrub then you need to grow up.. its the SAME sh*t as them calling out other players around the league.. whats different than other players talking about how some player is over rated or not as good as advertised.. no difference.. they feel self entitlement because they play the game and feel that no one has a valid opinion other than who has or is playing the game.. they dont respect reporters and never will.. yet when someone writes something good about them i bet they post that mutha fu*ker on the fridge so they 11 kids can see it.
 6 years ago '05        #27
cdot04 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$262 | Props total: 247 247
:agreement6:
 RAZAH CUTS said:
why is Clarke so insecure?

his initial and most basic beef w/ Stephen A. and journos at large was that they criticize athletes.. that's their job you moron.. fu*k outta here...

this sh*t is all WWF-esque too.. wouldn't be surprised if ESPN was just encouraging these dumbasses to be dumbasses and pretend like there's some unknown dynamic to their relationship...

it's simple, Clarke is the million dollar-makin athlete, Stephen A. is the quick-witted, honest reporter... one is supposed to take the other to task..
 6 years ago '08        #28
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Dro889 said:
its the world we live in.. athletes cannot take criticism.. they need to grow up.. you chose to be in this light if you can't take someone calling you or someone in the league a scrub then you need to grow up.. its the SAME sh*t as them calling out other players around the league.. whats different than other players talking about how some player is over rated or not as good as advertised.. no difference.. they feel self entitlement because they play the game and feel that no one has a valid opinion other than who has or is playing the game.. they dont respect reporters and never will.. yet when someone writes something good about them i bet they post that mutha fu*ker on the fridge so they 11 kids can see it.


I see what you did there



Last edited by T2THEONE; 04-18-2012 at 01:13 PM..
 04-18-2012, 01:12 PM         #29
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dro889 said:
its the world we live in.. athletes cannot take criticism.. they need to grow up.. you chose to be in this light if you can't take someone calling you or someone in the league a scrub then you need to grow up.. its the SAME sh*t as them calling out other players around the league.. whats different than other players talking about how some player is over rated or not as good as advertised.. no difference.. they feel self entitlement because they play the game and feel that no one has a valid opinion other than who has or is playing the game.. they dont respect reporters and never will.. yet when someone writes something good about them i bet they post that mutha fu*ker on the fridge so they 11 kids can see it.
So YOU MAD!!!????
 6 years ago '06        #30
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,590 | Props total: 8764 8764
people are butt hurt about social media.

and what journalism are saying.


play football and stfu.... before i call tebow on ya a.ss still mad eh

HE WAS TALKING IN GENERAL ABOUT BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL ECT ABOUT NO DEGREES ETC.

n*ggas went straight from HIGH school to the league why is he butt hurt? why is this even a discussion.

sensitive OVER NOTHING. he didn't say 'Ryan Clark doesn't have an degree' im pretty sure alot of active athletes would wish they had that job on first take.

i just cant get over the fact that this is a topic on the show. whats next ''stop the media bullying on athletes''?

everyone is just getting SUPER soft.

should the giants come out and be mad when daily news makes fun of them when they lose games? right on the front cover? with eli head all down looking sad as sh*t.

just because you don't play the sport doesn't mean you don't know about the sport. fuccin x's and o's


Last edited by Special Edd; 04-18-2012 at 01:20 PM..
 04-18-2012, 01:13 PM         #31
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
So YOU MAD!!!????
at what that most athletes are sensitive females? Nah im a man i can take sh*t talking.
 6 years ago '04        #32
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2011 2011
if you a nobody like Clarke... the best thing I think you can do is to just ignore the criticism. let your play do the talking. simple. closed case.

in regards to guys like Lebron, guys of his stature.. sh*t sometimes gets a lil out of hand. well not sometimes.. all the time.. even with him though.. he should still ignore that stuff.

if u in a certain profession, you have to live with certain things..

If you a doctor you cant have a facebook/twitter account posting crazy sh*t.. you have to live and act a certain way.. it comes with the territory. to me its no different with professional athletes.

Journalism etiquette is lost though. They just don't give a damn no more what they say. Not all of them.. but a good bit of them.
 04-18-2012, 01:20 PM         #33
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dro889 said:
its the world we live in.. athletes cannot take criticism.. they need to grow up.. you chose to be in this light if you can't take someone calling you or someone in the league a scrub then you need to grow up.. its the SAME sh*t as them calling out other players around the league.. whats different than other players talking about how some player is over rated or not as good as advertised.. no difference.. they feel self entitlement because they play the game and feel that no one has a valid opinion other than who has or is playing the game.. they dont respect reporters and never will.. yet when someone writes something good about them i bet they post that mutha fu*ker on the fridge so they 11 kids can see it.
You haven't played a nan sport a day in your life have you?
Players saucey this...
Players butthurt that...
But when they fire shots back at these washed up hacks now converted to shock jock bs it's ok for your Skips & Stephen A's of the world to get upset tho?
 6 years ago '05        #34
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
 Dro889 said:
at what that most athletes are sensitive females? Nah im a man i can take sh*t talking.
But its fine to disrespect a mans last name by calling him a woman?! Ex. Chris Bosh aka Bosh Spice.
 6 years ago '07        #35
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,950 | Props total: 5854 5854
Man Stephen A Smith was my guy until this move
 6 years ago '06        #36
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Its a difference between journalism & just being disrespectful. Their job is to analyze the game, not personally attack athletes and catch feelings when they respond
shut down/


journalism is one thing, ryan clark doesn't have a problem with journalism. anyone who thinks that journalism is what espn represents is quite delusional and stupid.
 04-18-2012, 01:29 PM         #37
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
But its fine to disrespect a mans last name by calling him a woman?! Ex. Chris Bosh aka Bosh Spice.
we as fans do it everyday.. when a guy is a bum.. and is playing like a bum.. why is it wrong to tell the truth? want everyone to be fake about it?
 04-18-2012, 01:30 PM         #38
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
You haven't played a nan sport a day in your life have you?
Players saucey this...
Players butthurt that...
But when they fire shots back at these washed up hacks now converted to shock jock bs it's ok for your Skips & Stephen A's of the world to get upset tho?
ive played sports.. been criticized and everything.. no problems
 6 years ago '04        #39
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,069 | Props total: 4418 4418
 HotBYoungTurk said:
just like professional sports change over time.. so does journalism.. ESPN is lookin' for high ratings.. and they stay getting them.
what they do can no longer be considered journalism

they talk out of there a.sses and then when they get called out on it they run back behind there im a journalist shield

skip bayless is the new ring leader for this crap and athletes are calling him out on his bull sh*t

stephen a said bayless has been in the industry for 30 years like that makes it better it doesnt
 6 years ago '04        #40
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2011 2011
 MosDefinition said:
what they do can no longer be considered journalism

they talk out of there a.sses and then when they get called out on it they run back behind there im a journalist shield

skip bayless is the new ring leader for this crap and athletes are calling him out on his bull sh*t

stephen a said bayless has been in the industry for 30 years like that makes it better it doesnt
I agree.. they really just throwing out their opinions.. and thats why most jocks feel like they can take their job.

Skip and that other black dude (forgot his name) tried to say they base their opions on locker room talk, but they lookin for a cop out..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 53
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy