Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
street_dreamin 
space
space
$795 | Props total: 0 0
i aint gonna front not a bit, if i was paid i would SO pay for the luxury of fu*king bad bi*ches...the whole lets go out to dinner and talk bullsh*t is fu*king weak...i just wanna fu*k ya and then you gots to go...go snuggle elsewheres.lut
 04-17-2012, 06:09 PM         #42
P of MOBB DEEP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these bi*ches straight.. i thought they were all asian at first.. I hate when the white man be taking all the asian bi*ches.. I mean leave the brothas some.. if there was an prostitute line up I would pick the asians out of the line up every time
 6 years ago '11        #43
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
 titanreese said:
You can get Aids with the quikness in Brazil...
And trannies is rampant down there I do believe
 6 years ago '11        #44
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 5232 5232
Glad my tax dollars went to some good looking bi*ches

I ain't even mad
 04-17-2012, 06:19 PM         #45
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
You can get Aids with the quikness in Brazil...
You can get aids anywhere in the world.
 04-17-2012, 06:22 PM         #46
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !~MaC~! said:
lol ppl in here saying that pus*y in Colombia, Brazil etc is cheap......... Air Fare 1000$ + lol ...... yall willing to pay that cover?? and then pay 20-50$ per hoe . by the end of your two weeks lest say 1 girl a day( guaranteed, just keeping it simple) 30$x14days = 420$. clubs partying....... getting ripped off on everything because they will see your american....... 600$ ( just playing it safe with the figures)

about 2g's+ for some pus*y? lol . Dont you guys have Colombian women that live in your state? Same sh*t except you dont have to fly over there....... they made the struggle ( or their parents did ) to hustle their way to North America . lol .
You dont get "ripped off: on everything down there cause youre American. Your American money is worth alot to people in those communities. 2 Stacks is damn near like having 6-8 grand on you since sh*t is so cheap. And it is cheap to buy that sh*t down there, and I highly doubt anyone, including myself, went down there just for that
 04-17-2012, 06:24 PM         #47
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deeangoe said:
thats what they wearing to clean

im trying to convince my boys to back out of going to costa rica for our boys bachelor party instead head to colombis
Costa Ricas dope though. Overly tourist though

As much as I love black women, aint nothing like a perfectly built Brazillian woman. The same way hoes here in the US are getting a.ss shots? Them bi*ches are born like that.

We seen a bi*ch with an a.ss like Pebbles and she told one of my homies she got it natural but think its cute and simple minded for the American women to try and be like her
 04-17-2012, 06:25 PM         #48
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whouthinkitis said:
And trannies is rampant down there I do believe
They be in the clubs. They got a rule, dont pick up any chicks in a dark club, and dont accept blow jobs in clubs or public events, 200% chance its a tranny.

Trannys always end up in f!ghts to, cause they always end up tricking some military n*gga into getting it on, only for him to find out its a guy in the middle of the situation. sh*t always on the news about some transs3xual getting their head bashed in by military n*ggas
 6 years ago '06        #49
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
its damn shame how cheap these fine hoes be I couldn't fu*k them knowing the aids rate over there even with a condom on.
 04-17-2012, 06:29 PM         #50
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
its damn shame how cheap these fine hoes be I couldn't fu*k them knowing the aids rate over there even with a condom on.
They have places that test their women

If you picking sh*t up off the street you deserve to have your sh*t fall off. They got brothels, clubs, businesses and all kinds of sh*t that openly test their women and will prove theyre clean.
 6 years ago '07        #51
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 The N said:
yeah ight then...
 6 years ago '09        #52
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 mrfreak76 said:
Man, this is just a site full of random Colombian woman, not that I'm mad at this post. Just think this title is misleading.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

No Photoshop...

Books next flight to CARTAGENA, Colombia

6 years ago '05        #53
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
$817 | Props total: 15 15
 drumgangP said:
You dont get "ripped off: on everything down there cause youre American. Your American money is worth alot to people in those communities. 2 Stacks is damn near like having 6-8 grand on you since sh*t is so cheap. And it is cheap to buy that sh*t down there, and I highly doubt anyone, including myself, went down there just for that
ppl in this thread are specicially saying that they want to go to colombia for pus*y.

Air Fare is still 800-1000$+ . Im from ecuador...... ppl in south america see gringos and hike up prices like crazy . Even tho your still paying a lot cheaper than what you would spend in NorthAmerica, sh*t adds up quick when your on vacation .
 6 years ago '07        #54
jewelz20 
space
space
$75 | Props total: 0 0
Never been the type of n*gga to pay for some pus*y but I'd be coming out the pocket like a mutha fu*ka over there
 04-17-2012, 06:45 PM         #55
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somebody tell me whats good with coloumbia & brazil, whered u n*ggas stay in hostils? i wouldnt mind paying for some bad a.ss bi*ches id drop 1k on these fine a.ss hoes, u cant get aids by kissin right? cause im a be puttin tongue in these hoes mouths like
 6 years ago '10        #56
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,465 | Props total: 2096 2096
im nutting in atleast one of them bi*ches...
 6 years ago '04        #57
AliHood 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,533 | Props total: 851 851
Well at least they aint pick no ugly hoez
 6 years ago '04        #58
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,095 | Props total: 3921 3921

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #59
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,739 | Props total: 6444 6444

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #60
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
this thread comedy lol. some of these bi*ches pr0n stars though so this is just a random collection of images...that being said tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy