Black face Cake (@ Museum of Art)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #81
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 SpyDa said:
the point.....

Casey Anthony so-called murdered her daughter. Sensitive topic
9-11 thousands of lives were lost. Sensitive topic
97% of black problems come from the lost of their history. Slavery = Sensitive topic
Hitler\Holocaust = Sensitive topic
Trayvon Martin = Sensitive topic

L.A Highest said it was a cool idea. So did bobdigi. So i stated would it be cool if we made cakes touching other sensitive topics. Or maybe a cake of a dead American soldier with his head being cut off to resemble when the so-call terrorist broadcast it live on tv. after Sept. 11th. Thats art right? It shows the pain and the struggle of what has happen and what we have became as Americans. Right?

my statement is saying respect people and their sensitive topics. Because majority of ya'll popping sh*t. If it was of a dead family member or something that triggered a tragedy to you. You would be in here bi*ching...

the nature of a threat from ras kass was a quick history lesson.... An cannibalism in Africa? maybe now but I have yet to find anything showing this was in ancient times. Africa was blessed with many resources hence why they needed to be dethroned. It was stated during the pilgrims and by the Neanderthal do to food shortage...

you're right and I agree with what you're saying as far as the sensitivity. The problem here is you said "make a cake of white people jumping out of the towers." it wasnt just white people in the towers or that got affected by 9/11 thats a very ignorant statement to make just to try to prove your point. THATs what I was addressing.

and read up on cannibalism in ancient egypt. and other smaller tribes in the Congo.

we're good
 6 years ago '04        #82
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
 R4P said:
you're right and I agree with what you're saying as far as the sensitivity. The problem here is you said "make a cake of white people jumping out of the towers." it wasnt just white people in the towers or that got affected by 9/11 thats a very ignorant statement to make just to try to prove your point. THATs what I was addressing.

and read up on cannibalism in ancient egypt. and other smaller tribes in the Congo.

we're good

my fault for the misunderstanding. thats whats up though. I'll check that out about cannibalism in the smaller tribes of the congo.
 6 years ago '08        #83
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
like i said it was a koo idea, and im mexican american and lets say the cake was a pisa "some one straight from mexico" and u put a bowl of beans in his stomach ''example'' i would'nt give a fu*k cuz im not sensative, and im not black so i dont know what it feels to be black but i live in south central and i grew up with blacks and i have black friends and there not as sensative as the fools in boxden, but some people are different so i guess i cant talk sh*t, and spyda were koo i respect your opinion bout not likeing the cake, all i got to say is dont let the little things bother u cuz life is to quick to be full of hate against any body.....
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy