Black face Cake (@ Museum of Art)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 SpyDa said:

make a cake with white people jumping out a building resembling 9-11 twin towers or a cake of casey anthony...

people would be offended. case closed...

dont get mad because people dont want to promote ignorance...

whats funny u say "dont get mad because people dont want to promote ignorance" but u post that rasit rap song bout white folks, shut the fu*k up u sensative bi*ch, damm i swear sum of you fools want rasism around so u can cry bout white people, but this topic is bout sum art and a cake, get over it and get out of your house and make sum friends...
 6 years ago '08        #62
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
LOL at n*ggas spelling cool as "koo" calling someone else lame. Go hang yourself, if your idea of eatting a cannibal cake is a koo idea you either a lame yourself or a little a.ss kid.
ha ha this lame kid would whoop your a.ss if you were in my city, and its red velvet cake not guts and sh*t, so stop sounding lame and people wont call u lame u ever thought bout that...
 04-17-2012, 09:21 PM         #63
igm29687 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is just wrong
 04-17-2012, 09:24 PM         #64
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them white folks happy as fu*k to be dissecting a n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #65
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,728 | Props total: 8909 8909
WTfu*kERY?!?!?!?!
 6 years ago '06        #66
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14770 14770
 Chief Dee said:
It doesnt matter if the artist is black, just the mere fact that the white people at the event are participating in this sh*t and enjoying it makes them partial culprits. You saying this is okay is just like how whites always excuse themselves from slavery by arguing that [insert race] had slaves too. What does what anyother group of people does have to do with YOUR participation? And this sh*t isnt bad just because they are eatting a blackface character, they're also mocking cannibalism which by itself is disgusting backwards thing to do. How can you have fun by pretending to eat another person?
where the fu*k did i say it was "okay"? stop fu*kin puttin words in my mouth. i was referring to the motherfu*kers that started screaming about those damn whites thats always showing their racism when the creator of the stupid a.ss cake was a black dude (a f*ggy black dude at that).

dont come at me with that fu*kin slavery horse sh*t either, ive never once said that slavery was right because others did it. thats just ignorant, slavery is wrong in general but i have never once owned a gotdamn slave. so y does that matter NOW?! who have i oppressed? stop it.
 6 years ago '05        #67
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

ACROSS THE WORLD TODAY CANNIBAL CHILDREN ARE EATING DONALD DUCK, LABRON JAMES AND DORA THE EXPLORER.
 6 years ago '04        #68
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
whats funny u say "dont get mad because people dont want to promote ignorance" but u post that rasit rap song bout white folks, shut the fu*k up u sensative bi*ch, damm i swear sum of you fools want rasism around so u can cry bout white people, but this topic is bout sum art and a cake, get over it and get out of your house and make sum friends...

thats not a racist rap song. thats history its a difference.. just because you dont want to address it does not mean it does not exist and we want racism around. The sh*t has never been addressed but swept under a rug. and we all know when an issue not addressed it will come back to surface. Hence this trayvon martin story with a guy thats not even white but hispanic...

Let Zimmerman get off and you will see what happen when you mask and not acknowledge a problem...
 6 years ago '07        #69
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30391 30391

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #70
space
space
 SpyDa said:
thats not a racist rap song. thats history its a difference.. just because you dont want to address it does not mean it does not exist and we want racism around. The sh*t has never been addressed but swept under a rug. and we all know when an issue not addressed it will come back to surface. Hence this trayvon martin story with a guy thats not even white but hispanic...

Let Zimmerman get off and you will see what happen when you mask and not acknowledge a problem...
WTF how did this cake in sweeden go to zimmerman, your out there homie
 04-18-2012, 08:42 AM         #71
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:

Nothing funny at all about creating this travesty and carving up the memory of this wrongfully treated and ridiculed black woman. The clown who created it and the people who partook in this bullsh*t will surely pay for their heartlessness and ignorance.

And for you Toms thinking that this sh*t is a game and that this sh*t is just jokes, that's your mom that their carving up and making a mockery of you dummy. Yeah that's right. A couple hundred years ago, these beast would've had your momma on display doing god knows what to her while they were using your ignorant a.ss as gator bait.

fu*k your life.
Pretty sure a vast majority of ma'fuhkas on here wouldnt have a problem with seeing their moms humiliated & abused. They'll say sh*t like "what I am supposed to be offended?" or "look, shes having fun!" or the ever popular "thats not racist!"
Lol @ the artist being black.

He WAS black.
 6 years ago '08        #72
space
space
^^^stop trolling and twisting sh*t i know what your trying to do, and its not working....^^^

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #73
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1848 1848
and white people do this kinda sh*t then turn around and be like

[pic - click to view]

WHAAAT? WHAT I DO?
 6 years ago '05        #74
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 SpyDa said:

make a cake with white people jumping out a building resembling 9-11 twin towers or a cake of casey anthony...

people would be offended. case closed...

dont get mad because people dont want to promote ignorance...
ehhhhhh wut does 9/11 or casey anthony have to do with white people? am i learning right now that black people view 9/11 as the white katrina?
 6 years ago '04        #75
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 Cee4our said:
ehhhhhh wut does 9/11 or casey anthony have to do with white people? am i learning right now that black people view 9/11 as the white katrina?

they are all tragedies just like the enslavement and k!lling of melanin people. they all trigger an emotion of sadness and anger. each one having a stronger focus on a different race. i brought up history and the guy flipped. im far from a racist. but history shows people of non melanin (pilgrims) were eating native americans to survive... thats in history.

so that picture rather done by a black, white , hispanic shows disrespect to the ancestors just like a disrespectful cake of kaylee anthony or trayvon would be in todays time.
 6 years ago '05        #76
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
 SpyDa said:
they are all tragedies just like the enslavement and k!lling of melanin people. they all trigger an emotion of sadness and anger. each one having a stronger focus on a different race. i brought up history and the guy flipped. im far from a racist. but history shows people of non melanin (pilgrims) were eating native americans to survive... thats in history.

so that picture rather done by a black, white , hispanic shows disrespect to the ancestors just like a disrespectful cake of kaylee anthony or trayvon would be in todays time.
really? how many pilgrims? All of them or a few. And if it was a few does it detract from your statement at all?

africans had slaves before whites did...black people are the original slave owners then, right?

help me out here dimwit
 6 years ago '04        #77
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 R4P said:
really? how many pilgrims? All of them or a few. And if it was a few does it detract from your statement at all?

africans had slaves before whites did...black people are the original slave owners then, right?

help me out here dimwit

your statement is irrelevant to the situation at hand. Your not speaking logical only emotional. Cannibalism was around then if you dont want to start there we can start with jeffrey dahmer.

edit: thats a bad chick in ya avy.
 04-18-2012, 07:29 PM         #78
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait...the head is a real person but dead and they laughin while tryna feed him cake?
 6 years ago '05        #79
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
 SpyDa said:
your statement is irrelevant to the situation at hand. Your not speaking logical only emotional. Cannibalism was around then if you dont want to start there we can start with jeffrey dahmer.

edit: thats a bad chick in ya avy.
cannibalism was around in africa before the pilgrims came to america too though? Again, I'm missing your point

edit: she is a bad bi*ch, huh?
 6 years ago '04        #80
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 R4P said:
cannibalism was around in africa before the pilgrims came to america too though? Again, I'm missing your point

edit: she is a bad bi*ch, huh?

the point.....

Casey Anthony so-called murdered her daughter. Sensitive topic
9-11 thousands of lives were lost. Sensitive topic
97% of black problems come from the lost of their history. Slavery = Sensitive topic
Hitler\Holocaust = Sensitive topic
Trayvon Martin = Sensitive topic

L.A Highest said it was a cool idea. So did bobdigi. So i stated would it be cool if we made cakes touching other sensitive topics. Or maybe a cake of a dead American soldier with his head being cut off to resemble when the so-call terrorist broadcast it live on tv. after Sept. 11th. Thats art right? It shows the pain and the struggle of what has happen and what we have became as Americans. Right?

my statement is saying respect people and their sensitive topics. Because majority of ya'll popping sh*t. If it was of a dead family member or something that triggered a tragedy to you. You would be in here bi*ching...

the nature of a threat from ras kass was a quick history lesson.... An cannibalism in Africa? maybe now but I have yet to find anything showing this was in ancient times. Africa was blessed with many resources hence why they needed to be dethroned. It was stated during the pilgrims and by the Neanderthal do to food shortage...

Last edited by SpyDa; 04-18-2012 at 08:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy