Derrick Rose In GQ: ‘This Life Doesn’t Fit My Personality’

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 Joehook said:
Shut yo stupid a.ss up.. Jordan will forever be the bigger star when it comes to celebrities in the NBA. Chicago is use to the hype. n*gga really tooting his own horn

If you not from my city then don't speak on my city. I grew up in the early Jordan era and was a teenager during the 1st 3-peat. That n*gga Jordan never branched outside the downtown area...and by the time we were winning Championships, everybody from the Chi knew he was an arrogant as*hole. D.Rose is one of the most humble superstars in the L, and he is FROM Chicago, so everybody in the Chi loves that dude. Wherever he is spotted, these star struck fans jump right on their phones and hit up twitter and facebook and before you know it there is a mob. New York and LA are used to the stars being out and about, but when these celebs come to the Chi they usually stick to the 5 star restaurants and hotels downtown. I don't blame them though, once you outside of the downtown area I don't care how popular you are, there is always someone thirsty enough to pull it with you.

I swear if D.Rose could lead this team 1 title, he will be JUST as loved by Chicago fans as MJ was for bringing us 6. It's different when you a superstar and your playing for your hometown team. Just look at the backlash Lebron got, and that was in small sh*tty a.ss Cleveland.
 6 years ago '07        #102
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 jiggyfresh1 said:
I feel what you saying that Jordan is and was a bigger star but this is a different situation. Jordan was not born here. He lived out in Highland Park wasn't in the hoods. People like Rose, Tony Allen, and will Bynum have it a little bit different. You can't move all ya fam out of the hood. You r still going to go to some of the places u used to. T.A got a bullet proof car. Bynum got family thats some of them guys so he got ppl watchin his back. Rose is just the biggest star now so he has more to worry about. All these athletes and sh*t here need to be careful. When u out at the club they gone shout u out and everybody there gone know who u are. n*ggas will follow yo a.ss. Streets aint the same where we had structure and sh*t. n*ggas be out here doing whatever , whenever, to whoever, wherever.
:agreement6:

Back when everyone was in line the streets were safer, even if the murder rate didn't indicate it. Nowadays these bar none renegade a.ss n*ggas just go out and do whatever they want with no worries of repercussions...Real cats that were plugged, grew up and threw up with this street sh*t know what I'm talking about.

Last edited by fivetreyfour; 04-18-2012 at 01:20 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #103
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
this guy such's a pus*y!!! U kidding me?
 04-18-2012, 01:25 PM         #104
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ ppl saying he's anti social. antisocial personality is when ur harmful to ppl around u. violent, etc.

d rose just a socially awkward pus*y
 6 years ago '07        #105
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
smh @ ppl saying he's anti social. antisocial personality is when ur harmful to ppl around u. violent, etc.

d rose just a socially awkward pus*y
And yous a bi*ch a.ss n*gga for the constant hating on a man you will never personally know in your sorry a.ss life. I keep tellin yall that the obsessive hating just shows the feminine bi*ch a.ss tendencies in yall.
 04-18-2012, 01:52 PM         #106
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
is his tie TUCKED IN in that pic with the blue basketball?

GQ photographers using symbolism with blue balls?

This is what happens when you got gays running photo shoots for dudes
 6 years ago '05        #107
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,193 | Props total: 11784 11784
 capt save a h0 said:
So we're just gonna ignore this?
 04-18-2012, 02:10 PM         #108
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not a people person I can Relate I want the Money Not the Fame want to remain Anonymous like the Teachers in Baltimore who Won the Lotto :applause2:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy