Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #61
Based Wolf 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
 nitetrain8601 said:
Youre of course wrong again. He didnt play in those games because they charged admission and he wasnt down with that. He held his own sh*t with adidas where they gave out free gear and allowes the fans to acfually play him.
They don't charge admission to the ASG?
 6 years ago '07        #62
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
 nitetrain8601 said:
It was his idea to do the event with adidas idiot
is it a prerequisite that you have to be as dumb as he is to be a fan?
 6 years ago '10        #63
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
TYPG!
 6 years ago '09        #64
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
Doesn't he have some type of social anxiety?
 6 years ago '05        #65
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
He can always retire and move to New Zealand

Nobody is forcing this dude to play in the NBA, its a choice and privilege.
 6 years ago '04        #66
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 380 380
Surprised none of the other Chi town peeps mentioned but yall know damn well this is not the best place to be rich and famous. Even though D Rose has the key to the city, we are a city of haters and if given the opportunity somebody would try to rob him. Imma quiet dude that keep to himself as well and im nowhere near his level but i get dumb fresh out here so i gots to be careful. He can look to A. Walker or E Curry and see how they got they a.ss stretched out or the numerous rappers and other ppl u dont hear about getting touched up. So not only does he have to deal wit all the media sh*t which he puts up with cuz its part of the job, u got the thirsty bi*ches, grimey n*ggas, and crazy fans. I would hate that sh*t too.
 6 years ago '04        #67
Dash 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$8,165 | Props total: 17788 17788
 deziking said:
I don't get it what does point fraud mean? Do any of you know what it even means? What other positions he would be playing besides point guard??
Who cares? He does EVERYTHING a PG and an SG does all while running his team.

Call em' whatever you want, but we've been winning since he's been a Bull and that's all that matters.
 6 years ago '04        #68
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
 Based Wolf said:
They don't charge admission to the ASG?
That's idiotic to say. It's like saying, "They don't charge money to see an NBA game? Why doesn't he just play on the playground?"
 04-17-2012, 08:55 PM         #69
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"im so famous and so rich. this life doesnt fit me, i want to go back to being to being a poor black man that cant read"

MAN shut yo emo depressed a.ss up
 6 years ago '04        #70
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #71
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 6 years ago '07        #72
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 Hold That said:
Not surprised. I think most loner, queit peoplecan relate. Not everyone cares for the limelight, so many people say they'd like to be rich like a celebrity but wouldn't want the attention and lack of privacy. It comes with the territory, whichis why he does these interviews and commercials. You can tell he's been sheltered though.
Yeah his older brothers made sure of that when he was a youngin. He was already a quiet and reserved kid, but having three older brothers guarding your every move made it hard for him to come out of that shell.

And at you "intelligent" college degree holders that always wanna talk about how "dumb" Rose is. It's the same hating a.ss, bi*ch a.ss muthafu*kas in every Rose thread...if there is Rose/Bulls in the title they come flocking like flies on sh*t. Makes me think ya'll a little jealous that a man with an inferior IQ will end up making more dough than all yall will ever see in your life combined.

@JiggyFresh..

Chicago ain't the place if your a celebrity. There is a reason that most of them that come in to the city pretty much stick to the 5 star hotels and restaurants downtown. You venture off too far away from the downtown area and it can get ugly. It aint like LA or NYC, where yall cats see these celebrities on a daily, Chicago fans get all starstruck and buck wild with that sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #73
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
And I respect that. Fcking little brain idiots say dumb sh*t like "But he has millions"...but money actually doesn't buy happiness for a lot of people

It's like to do what you love you have to give away your privacy and get hounded when something you do becomes a media story. It's ridiculous
 6 years ago '04        #74
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Only f*gs quick to hate were the usual Heat stans that hate to see any1 but their divas get shine, and couple Celtics stans trying 2 get all the attention they can b4 their big 3 apply for AARP after this yr

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '07        #75
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 Smoke500 said:
And I respect that. Fcking little brain idiots say dumb sh*t like "But he has millions"...but money actually doesn't buy happiness for a lot of people

It's like to do what you love you have to give away your privacy and get hounded when something you do becomes a media story. It's ridiculous
Yeah he can't even go back to his old neighborhood without a security detail and probably has to notify CPD in advance. It's the little things that we can do on a daily basis, things that we take for granted...that he can no longer do anymore. I just hope he channels that frustration to motivate him to be a better player. It could be a blessing in disguise though, at least he aint in the streets or at the clubs around the city.
 6 years ago '06        #76
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18868 18868

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #77
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
rose = awkward.
 04-18-2012, 12:43 AM         #78
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rose such a queer
 6 years ago '09        #79
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
boy yall n*ggas took what he said and ran wit it. so yall n*ggas dont have problems? yall dont get stressed out sometimes with ya job? well if you do, i know some bums standin on the corner in 30 degree rain that will gladly take your spot. u not allowed to be human just cuz u got bread?

everybody aint the same mane. some n*ggas get pus*y thrown at em by beautiful women daily and dont want it but u no pus*y gettin, butter face hoe smashin a.ss n*ggas would empty ya bank accounts to fu*k a bad bi*ch. but u would think somethin wrong wit da first dude.

just cuz somebody feels different than you doesnt make them wrong, rich or broke. this is a diverse country. and yall say he was sheltered smh
 04-18-2012, 02:11 AM         #80
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If LeBron said something like this the thread would be less hate smh I always felt for celebs in that regard. I mean it beats being a broke a.ss n*gga I'm sure, but still a fu*ked up price to pay just to do what you love. It's almost like being punished for succeeding.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago