Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
damn homie. you pose to be on your sh*t. you got a album comin in some months right? cmon son. I know sometimes u get caught in bad situations. but the point is n*ggas are supposed to be ready for that anyway. fu*ked up but true. the system is a bi*ch.
 6 years ago '04        #42
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,908 | Props total: 1150 1150
 DSOM said:
have you been in trouble in the last 5 years???

i havent, its not hard to do, and we're not celebrities. stop making excuses for that bullsh*t. he got out and got right back into the industry so he's not struggling or hard up for cash like an average dude from the pen would be and maybe do something to violate. n*gga needs to grow up and change the people he's around, point blank.
^ this.

i've known n*ggaz wit anywhere from 1 year to 4 years of probation and them n*ggaz got through it

mystikal just has no self-control when it comes to handling b*tches
 04-17-2012, 11:53 AM         #43
Iverso83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strongthetruth said:
I've personally done a 3 year bid, stayed out a year, then got sent back for a parole violation because I punched a dude twice that attacked me first. Like someone said earlier, once they got you, they got you. It doesn't even matter if the charges get dropped or you're found not guilty. Just being arrested violates your parole/probation. And it's EXTREMELY hard for a convicted felon to live a normal life in America. You basically have to tip-toe through life. A felony on your record puts you at the bottom of the food chain. And being black doesn't help at all. To this day I'm still on probation for some sh*t I did over 8 years ago in which I was still a kid, after already serving 4 years in prison for it......But don't get it fu*ked up a n*gga done bounced back. It was hard though
I don't see how a n*gga in the entertainment industry can live a good,wholesome life. Thats the devils playground. sh*t...even normal 9-5 people have to deal with f!ghting against sin everyday...so u can imagine what them dudes in the industry see and face everyday with sh*t constantly in their faces and most of their industry peers aint sh*t either. Even them gospel n*ggaz be getting high,and doing all types of sh*t behind closed doors

I couldnt imagine being a under the FEDS...i would always be paranoid thinking somebody gone try to set me up...sh*t i would even be scared to have any fun. All it takes is a sec to get into some BS. You really got to be focused,and dont have anybody around you thats doing drugs,etc. You dont even have to be in a club,or anywhere like that to fu*k up. You would probaly have to live a boring,square a.ss life.

Glad i can do what i want,without having to always watch myself. It's hard enough just being black in America...i dont have time for the FEDS to be watching and monitoring my every move My last arrest was years ago when i was young and dumb...and that small a.ss misdemeanor still haunts me to this day and has fu*ked me out of a job or 2.

n*ggaz can't smoke a lil weed every now and then,when most of America is allowed to live peacefully and even go to work high as hell off these so called prescription drugs. Expecially them vicodin,pill popping a.ss white folks. The government are the ones who brought the drugs and liquior stores into our backyards anyway...its been a set up since the beginning of time

I agree with this sh*t here......

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #44
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 6 years ago '08        #45
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
free max b
 6 years ago '07        #46
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 justinjones said:

this isn't a traffic violation though.
I understand that, it was an example. Was he in the wrong with the domestic dispute? No one in this bi*ch knows. I was pointing for the model citizens in here that if you on them papers the smallest thing can get ya a.ss back on lock.

And no I didn't condone him raping that chick or beating on females.
"She gon let me hit I ain't gon take it like mystikal"

Last edited by Barnone254; 04-17-2012 at 12:01 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #47
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 DSOM said:
have you been in trouble in the last 5 years???

i havent, its not hard to do, and we're not celebrities. stop making excuses for that bullsh*t. he got out and got right back into the industry so he's not struggling or hard up for cash like an average dude from the pen would be and maybe do something to violate. n*gga needs to grow up and change the people he's around, point blank.
He's sayin once you get in trouble it's easier to get back into it.

Think for a second once you have a felony most of your options get cut off. And for a n*gga they already don't got many so they end up back in prison.

If it was easy to turn your life around after, most n*ggas wouldn't end up back in prison but your obviously speaking from a biased perspective
 04-17-2012, 12:57 PM         #48
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
free max b
 6 years ago '04        #49
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
Probation but there's no pro to it-Joey da Don
 6 years ago '12        #50
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
 6 years ago '06        #51
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,907 | Props total: 25799 25799
Danger danger get on the floor
 6 years ago '04        #52
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
damn, 5 year probation tho???

they were just WAITING for him to fu*k up...

coldblooded...
 6 years ago '04        #53
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6636 6636
 DSOM said:
what did u say to him to make him attack you
That ain't the point

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 04-17-2012 at 02:16 PM..
 04-17-2012, 02:13 PM         #54
U_Turn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
n*gga an arrest could be a traffic violation, Its not an excuse. Im saying that they make it super hard for cats to really get second chances when they come out of jail. In regards to his situation it could be something minor that an as*hole cop arrested him for. Just saying give the man the benefit of the doubt cause you (and Im a.ssuming you do) know how this system can be for ex cons
Gettin outta jail IS their second chance
 6 years ago '04        #55
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
the man right cheaaaa
 6 years ago '11        #56
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
 justinjones said:
did i do that?

[video - click to view]

04-17-2012, 02:19 PM         #57
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood_Rich said:
the man right cheaaaa
... is back in jail, cheaaaa
 6 years ago '04        #58
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 549 549
 NBA Brawler said:
Damn son don't get on your T.I. sh*t. We need that album
no we don't, who n you need that wack sh*t? you must be a weave wearing tank driving army camouflage a.ss d!ck riding n*gga too!
 6 years ago '06        #59
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18868 18868
they want us in prison for most of our lives... it's as simple as that...

once you do your first really long bid, it's tremendously easy to go back... the prison industrial complex is designed this way... it's designed to have high recidivism rates among black and latino boys and men ages 18-39
 6 years ago '10        #60
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,550 | Props total: 5893 5893
 Michael_Moore said:
"young & succesful...s3x symbol.."
" He fu*k them hoes up... that's just what he do. "
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago