Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
yeah understand how it can be for ex-cons

but in his case this was just some dumb sh*t... its domestic violence, which means he could of prevented it by being a man and walking away.

especially when you just did a bid for s3xual a.ssault
 04-17-2012, 09:45 AM         #22
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:

so how long should his probation be? he was only 2 years into it. he is lucky that he only going in for 3 months for hitting a female. Dude is a registered s3x offender
So he hit a woman? He could have pushed her, verbally a.ssualted her, there could be several reasons........dont know if he did hit her then yeah he is lucky..........but you really dont know.......cops do trump up charges sometimes. Hell he original conviction was a trumped up charge. Please dont be one of those people who think that if someone is in jail its always because they belong there. Sometime people do get raw deals..........and the way you think is part of the problem as far as people who come out of jail not being able to become productive members of society. Cause people like you are quick to judge and half the time dont know what the fu*k they are talking about.
 04-17-2012, 09:51 AM         #23
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
LOL fu*k this rapist and his fans
Hence this piece of sh*t, I think its safe to say the world would probably be better off if his pops left him on a napkin instead of inserting sperm into fat smelly a.ss moms
 6 years ago '04        #24
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6425 6425
 Dos-effect said:
So he hit a woman? He could have pushed her, verbally a.ssualted her, there could be several reasons........dont know if he did hit her then yeah he is lucky..........but you really dont know.......cops do trump up charges sometimes. Hell he original conviction was a trumped up charge. Please dont be one of those people who think that if someone is in jail its always because they belong there. Sometime people do get raw deals..........and the way you think is part of the problem as far as people who come out of jail not being able to become productive members of society. Cause people like you are quick to judge and half the time dont know what the fu*k they are talking about.
trumped up charged? dude plead guilty because he video taped the damn thing
 04-17-2012, 10:06 AM         #25
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MYSTIKAL was sentenced to six years in prison yesterday (January 15) after he was found guilty of forcing his hair stylist to perform s3x acts.

The rapper - born Michael Tyler - pleaded guilty to s3xual battery and was led from the courtroom in Louisiana's Baton Rouge in handcuffs.

The victim accused Tyler and two bodyguards, Leland 'Pokie' Ellis and Vercy 'V' Carter, of forcing her to perform the acts in his apartment in July 2002, after they claimed she had stolen $80,000.

The victim denied she had stolen any money from the rapper.

After watching a videotape the men had made during the incident, Judge Tony Marabella said that the woman had been "terrorised".

According to reports, Judge Marabella added: "The court is convinced that the defendant believes he is above the law and can take the law into his own hands."

Ellis was sentenced to three years in jail, while Carter received four, after the pair also pleaded guilty to the s3xual battery charge.

Tyler also pleaded guilty to extortion, and had earlier received five years probation on that charge.

According to a letter in court records, the rapper has also paid the victim $350,000 - with $300,000 borrowed from his record label, Jive. The money and his plea are said to show he is "continuing to try and make up to all involved for the distress" he caused.

'Tarantula', Mystikal's 2001 album, was nominated for Best Rap Album at the 2003 Grammy Awards.

The bi*ch got caught, she gave up the pus*y to settle it , then turned around screamed r*pe and got this n*gga sent up and he paid 350,000 on top of the 80, 000 she originally stole........then the judge was talking he believes he is above the law........whatever...............he pleaded guilty cause he was facing life in prison........dude copped the plea............Im not saying he didnt r*pe her, Im saying that benefit of the doubt should always be giving.........black and white always looks bad......but its not always the truth from all perspectives .......its just ink on paper...........On the other hand I see why he was given the 5 year probation,
 6 years ago '07        #26
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
That violation fux n*ggas over big time. See it happen everyday and some of yall can't be serious calling him a dumbass. You have a traffic violation they can lock your a.ss up if they feel like
 6 years ago '04        #27
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6425 6425
 Barnone254 said:
That violation fux n*ggas over big time. See it happen everyday and some of yall can't be serious calling him a dumbass. You have a traffic violation they can lock your a.ss up if they feel like

this isn't a traffic violation though.
 04-17-2012, 10:19 AM         #28
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
how hard is it to live a normal life and not get into trouble with the law,,stop being a dumbass and live right f*ggot

and only in amerikkka huh??? guess you dont know how well you have it here and how sh*tty most other countries are especially towards blacks...but yea lets just be mad at americcca
I live in this country, dont talk about sh*t I dont know...........and what the fu*k is a normal life? Like your square a.ss? Probably afraid to walk off the porch cause you might get into a altercation or some corny sh*t like that. Dude just shut the fu*k up with that bullsh*t. And the KKK applies to d!ck breath cornballs like yourself...........
 04-17-2012, 10:24 AM         #29
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
You and Mystikal are both dumbass. He got locked up because it was his fault. Than he got out knowing he was on probation and a.ssaulted someone. Its not like he tripped and fell into someone. From the beginning he fu*ked up. now he has to pay the price. Quit making excuses. His career is over anyway. Maybe he can get a job on Hip Hop Squares on MTV2
1 more job then you have right?
 6 years ago '04        #30
Superstar 
space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 122 122
it aint his fault
 6 years ago '11        #31
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 p00rky said:
That whole pay the victim thing is real big in China and Japan. Doesn't mean he didn't r*pe her...especially seeing as he plead guilty... right? Once you plead guilty to a crime than you "did it". No if and or butts about it. He did and videotaped it. How stupid can you be? Could of took her to court for the loss money or chalked it up as a lost and fired her. But no he did the "******" way
All pleading guilty means is they offered you a lighter sentence to say you did it
 04-17-2012, 10:41 AM         #32
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
yall act like cats go looking for trouble.........5 years probation? after serving 6 years cuzz.......where the fu*k they do that at.........they want n*ggas to get into trouble. And go back to jail......its bullsh*t, on some real sh*t for most cats who go to jail for fed time, you might as well say your chance of a successful life is null and void.........and getting a job is a joke.......so all you have left is crime, but if you commit crime you go back in...........only in Amerikka
thats protocol where I'm from
 6 years ago '04        #33
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,298 | Props total: 3600 3600
thats why he never would say when the album was coming this year.
 04-17-2012, 10:57 AM         #34
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
Defending a rapist and woman beater?

I run my own business (S Corp). I am not a billionaire but I work for myself and make my own hours. Do not pretend like you know me.

Also I don't abuse women:dancingcool:
Soooooooooo you being a business owner on a Tuesday morning, bright and early are on a hiphop website attention whoring, when you should be running your business which I'm guessing is some sh*tty ebay account or some lazy a.ss sh*t like that. Yet your on here talking other people down whose lives are better then yours? And your probably right...... who has time to beat women when u most likely spend all day beating your d!ck.....dude your a looser..........I can see that through the screen..........but good luck with your "business" and becoming a billionaire

Last edited by Dos-effect; 04-17-2012 at 11:07 AM..
 04-17-2012, 10:58 AM         #35
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"young & succesful...s3x symbol.."
 6 years ago '11        #36
Officer William 7 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 1 1
I dont like men who r*pe and abuse woman
 6 years ago '07        #37
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 3252 3252
I've personally done a 3 year bid, stayed out a year, then got sent back for a parole violation because I punched a dude twice that attacked me first. Like someone said earlier, once they got you, they got you. It doesn't even matter if the charges get dropped or you're found not guilty. Just being arrested violates your parole/probation. And it's EXTREMELY hard for a convicted felon to live a normal life in America. You basically have to tip-toe through life. A felony on your record puts you at the bottom of the food chain. And being black doesn't help at all. To this day I'm still on probation for some sh*t I did over 8 years ago in which I was still a kid, after already serving 4 years in prison for it......But don't get it fu*ked up a n*gga done bounced back. It was hard though
 6 years ago '04        #38
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 strongthetruth said:
I've personally done a 3 year bid, stayed out a year, then got sent back for a parole violation because I punched a dude twice that attacked me first. Like someone said earlier, once they got you, they got you. It doesn't even matter if the charges get dropped or you're found not guilty. Just being arrested violates your parole/probation. And it's EXTREMELY hard for a convicted felon to live a normal life in America. You basically have to tip-toe through life. A felony on your record puts you at the bottom of the food chain. And being black doesn't help at all. To this day I'm still on probation for some sh*t I did over 8 years ago in which I was still a kid, after already serving 4 years in prison for it......But don't get it fu*ked up a n*gga done bounced back. It was hard though
what did u say to him to make him attack you
 6 years ago '04        #39
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
Dude needs to stay focused
 6 years ago '07        #40
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space