A$AP Yams Goes In On 'White' HipHop Heads 'No Offense I Just Dont Like Yall' + Speaks On Aesop Rock

most viewed right now
 58
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-16-2012, 10:22 PM         #81
xlove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol yams is a bi*chboi
 6 years ago '06        #82
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,210 | Props total: 5023 5023
this n*gga doesn't even make music

its like making a thread about the n*gga in st lunatics that wears the mask

who gives a fu*k
 04-16-2012, 10:26 PM         #83
ThisUsernameSux  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is too cash, you got the real "only other guy people know from A$AP, and only cause of his skin condition" trading shots with the #GifKing
 04-16-2012, 10:27 PM         #84
xlove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ASAPYAMS said:
I picked ALL dem beats on LIveLoveA$ap bruh while you stay picking gifs to post online....FUUUkOUTTAcHERE BRUH
wow man that mustve been hard
[pic - click to view]

...do you pick what rocky dresses in too...do you drive him to school too
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #85
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$12,301 | Props total: 4569 4569
Not to fu*k up the thread but, why is his name yams?

Is he tryin to say he sweet?
 6 years ago '10        #86
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4363 4363
 royman04 said:
Not to fu*k up the thread but, why is his name yams?

Is he tryin to say he sweet?
good question
 04-16-2012, 10:45 PM         #87
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 royman04 said:
Not to fu*k up the thread but, why is his name yams?

Is he tryin to say he sweet?
 kiddrocay said:
good question
Yall n*ggas be exposing yourselves....Same n*ggas that claim yall "Hood" on this site dont even know what Yams are


[video - click to view]



Not defending dude.....but n*ggas from round the way know what yams are
 6 years ago '07        #88
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
ayo what the fu*k is a YAM bruh? isnt that some sort of jewish pancake or some kind of jew stroodle? da fu*k you make your name after a jewish breakfast treat for???

 6 years ago '07        #89
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
boxden furious
 6 years ago '10        #90
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4363 4363
 drumgangP said:
Yall n*ggas be exposing yourselves....Same n*ggas that claim yall "Hood" on this site dont even know what Yams are




Not defending dude.....but n*ggas from round the way know what yams are
son when have I ever claimed I had the hood mentality, nah son Imma college kid trying to go somewhere in life and nah I didnt know what yams was

Im guessing next argument is since im in college Im from the suburbs or I am white or a uncle tom
 04-16-2012, 10:55 PM         #91
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
son when have I ever claimed I had the hood mentality, nah son Imma college kid trying to go somewhere in life and nah I didnt know what yams was

Im guessing next argument is since im in college Im from the suburbs or I am white or a uncle tom
Im from Queens. From the hood, and I currently have 1 degree, and am in the process of finishing up a 2nd one...So k!ll all that "Since you in college you from the suburbs" talk and all that uncle tom sh*t. Some of the same n*ggas complaining about the racial divide on this site, be the same ones looking for it and perpetuating the sh*t. Just cause you in college dont make you soft, but dont talk so tough and out the side of your neck when you dont know what youre talking about.

You asked what yams were and I told you. If the other stuff I said in that post didnt involve you, then there was no reason for you to reply to it...you werent the only 1 asking "What are yams"

Your reply made you look insecure though. Hit dogs do holler, you need to work on that dunny
 6 years ago '10        #92
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4363 4363
 drumgangP said:
Im from Queens. From the hood, and I currently have 1 degree, and am in the process of finishing up a 2nd one...So k!ll all that "Since you in college you from the suburbs" talk and all that uncle tom sh*t. Some of the same n*ggas complaining about the racial divide on this site, be the same ones looking for it and perpetuating the sh*t. Just cause you in college dont make you soft, but dont talk so tough and out the side of your neck when you dont know what youre talking about.

You asked what yams were and I told you. If the other stuff I said in that post didnt involve you, then there was no reason for you to reply to it...you werent the only 1 asking "What are yams"

Your reply made you look insecure though. You need to work on that dunny
whoa there

you quoted me in ya reply too so I was replying back to you and that wasnt directed at you it was directed at someone like grafted

The hood is where Im from, but its not what I am

which part of queens are you from???
 6 years ago '04        #93
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 2399 2399
dude talks just to talk............
 04-16-2012, 11:07 PM         #94
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
whoa there

you quoted me in ya reply too so I was replying back to you and that wasnt directed at you it was directed at someone like grafted

The hood is where Im from, but its not what I am

which part of queens are you from???
Grew up in East Elmhurst and Far Rock. Lived in Asbury Park NJ as well and I hear you...but cut that uncle tom/white bullsh*t out fam. That race sh*t gettin tired on boxden

Where you from
 6 years ago '10        #95
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4363 4363
 drumgangP said:
Grew up in East Elmhurst and Far Rock. Lived in Asbury Park NJ as well
I got some peeps from QB

IM from Pompano Beach FL
 04-16-2012, 11:10 PM         #96
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Im from Queens. From the hood, and I currently have 1 degree, and am in the process of finishing up a 2nd one...So k!ll all that "Since you in college you from the suburbs" talk and all that uncle tom sh*t. Some of the same n*ggas complaining about the racial divide on this site, be the same ones looking for it and perpetuating the sh*t. Just cause you in college dont make you soft, but dont talk so tough and out the side of your neck when you dont know what youre talking about.

You asked what yams were and I told you. If the other stuff I said in that post didnt involve you, then there was no reason for you to reply to it...you werent the only 1 asking "What are yams"

Your reply made you look insecure though. Hit dogs do holler, you need to work on that dunny

Evil post.....


The typical bi*ch response would be a smiley face...let's see if he follow suit:
 6 years ago '10        #97
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4363 4363
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ damn this nikka popped out of nowhere


Im guessing you were expecting me to do what you do, act all hard from a computer desk


Last edited by kiddrocay; 04-16-2012 at 11:14 PM..
 04-16-2012, 11:12 PM         #98
WifeRaperMagnus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...Yams is dat heron, okay? Back to being mean to A$APsweetpotato.
 04-16-2012, 11:13 PM         #99
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was.......extremely........stupid
 6 years ago '05        #100
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312

Real talk though, Atmosphere >> this lame
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy