A$AP Yams Goes In On 'White' HipHop Heads 'No Offense I Just Dont Like Yall' + Speaks On Aesop Rock

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2012, 03:30 PM         #361
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol the funny thing is when ppl on here don't realize that a good portion of us know each other outside of box den or the net lmao.

I'm mobile, got sh*t to do. Y'all stay blessed
 04-17-2012, 03:31 PM         #362
N0snakesAlive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotebooksFilled said:
When I first heard of ASAP Rocky, my response was "It's a whole other dude named Aesop Rock, wtf?!"

I haven't heard anything from these ASAP cats that have impressed me, and I'd easily say I'd rather listen to Aesop Rock over them.

The part he has about the backpacker elitists, I can understand the gripes. A lot of them had only been into hip hop for a couple years thinking they can say what is and isn't hip hop. That's the major fault of a good portion of backpackers; taking that holier than thou approach looking down on everything else they don't consider "hip hop". Yes, that would include those that could try and tell you Dr. Dre ain't as hip hop as Slug is. Personally I haven't liked much of the stuff Dre has put out since 2001, but I'd NEVER discredit all the amazing work he's done since the late 80s to the late 90s. Hell, I grew up with that.

To quote El-P, "I know white rappers who claim they're more artistic and advanced than the inner-city tune is.
Now you fúcked up and can't move units. Cause you know nothing of the culture that created hip hop music."
great point
 6 years ago '05        #363
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
...how many y'all gonna get hot and bothered tho?

I come thru like hurricanes do..

Bunch of emo cats.. Y'all got these computers putin tho...

Look 22 pages!

..go tell your girl about how many pages you made a thread on boxden go today
 6 years ago '11        #364
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 Gm0ney85 said:
...how many y'all gonna get hot and bothered tho?

I come thru like hurricanes do..

Bunch of emo cats.. Y'all got these computers putin tho...

Look 22 pages!

..go tell your girl about how many pages you made a thread on boxden go today
I been kept that beezy in the loop, she thought it was hilarious seeing the purple face guy from the purple swag video getting kicked around like a ho
 6 years ago '05        #365
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
^^Lol.. If thats true.. You a fool cuhh
 6 years ago '06        #366
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
go home yams
 6 years ago '11        #367
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 13 13

[pic - click to view]

threads only 16 pages for the true internet forum ballers out there
 6 years ago '05        #368
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
this n*gga from the bay with a new jack city theme
..nino was based on a n*gga from oakland lil homie
 6 years ago '10        #369
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
what the fuk happend in this thread
 6 years ago '10        #370
Makaveli07 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
 drumgangP said:
Maybe not shut him up...but word it different......I heard of AESOP Rock before, but I heard of dude from an old forum I was on. When I was growing up in Queens/Jersey I never heard nobody mention that guy...If It werent for the net 85% of the fans for AESOP Rock and artists affiliated with him wouldnt exist.

The way Yams said it though, people gone think hes saying he dont like white people...And im sure nobody in a business position would wanna say something like that publicly. He just means he doesnt like the geeky nerd a.ss rap fans who somehow consider themselves "Serious Hip Hop Enthusiasts" lol.

But with the way he worded it, the media gone spin that sh*t and run 100 miles away with it

I bet Hiphopdx gets mad about this but allhiphop doesnt
I heard New York Times was about to make a 1st page with this !!! Seriously.....who gives a damn about that guy...
 6 years ago '04        #371
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
fu*k him. fu*k atmosphere, and fu*k aesop rock. thanks to everyone of you for making my city gay.
 04-17-2012, 03:51 PM         #372
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*k_the_east said:
fu*k him. fu*k atmosphere, and fu*k aesop rock. thanks to everyone of you for making my city gay.
every one

you're welcome
 6 years ago '05        #373
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
This thread is the worst.
 6 years ago '11        #374
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1223 1223
Damn Drumgang coming with the ether

Still its funny how Grafted tries to get on Drum by saying he's a groupie for pulling up stats when Grafted does that to everybody

23 still getting on Graft too :agreement6:
 6 years ago '05        #375
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
he wasnt lol. nice try tho, nino still that n*gga
Felix Mitchell and the ward brothers.. Was Nino and CM brothers... Look it up dumb n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #376
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2470 2470
 206 MrSonics said:

damn they sh*tted on this n*ggas existence..anyways i can't believe this thread went 25 pages
 6 years ago '04        #377
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,666 | Props total: 5356 5356
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Toldeo isn't exactly sunshine and suburbs. That place is a sh*thole. Mini Detroit.
No it's not , Toledo is Toledo ..

[pic - click to view]

.. that is looking wild homo .. he on that one love whoodini swag .
 6 years ago '04        #378
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
my n*gga my brotha:D
 6 years ago '04        #379
Rileyboy03 
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 1 1
 drumgangP said:
Maybe not shut him up...but word it different......I heard of AESOP Rock before, but I heard of dude from an old forum I was on. When I was growing up in Queens/Jersey I never heard nobody mention that guy...If It werent for the net 85% of the fans for AESOP Rock and artists affiliated with him wouldnt exist.

The way Yams said it though, people gone think hes saying he dont like white people...And im sure nobody in a business position would wanna say something like that publicly. He just means he doesnt like the geeky nerd a.ss rap fans who somehow consider themselves "Serious Hip Hop Enthusiasts" lol.

But with the way he worded it, the media gone spin that sh*t and run 100 miles away with it

I bet Hiphopdx gets mad about this but allhiphop doesnt

Well said
 6 years ago '04        #380
Rileyboy03 
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 1 1
 White Face said:
dudes crazy if they think blacks in the hood don't hate them more than racists.

I grew up in washington DC, blackest major city you gonna find over in this area.

nothing but black on black crime.

and the funny part is the blacks never do sh*t to any of the whites who come here they only target other blacks.

[pic - click to view]

I've literally seen black dudes watch white dudes come out of the station with ipods and other sh*t in there hands and go around them to rob another black dude.

But fu*k back packers I hate you lames equally. Thats why I don't listen to sh*t none of you wiggas try to tell me about hiphop.

Go head slim... DC nigg@s rob white people too. They just know that they can get away with robbin another nigg@ because the whitey gonna snitch...thats a given and the jew will be able to identify the n*gga(s), whereas n*gga on n*gga *pause, the feds will give less than a fu*k and not even search fo the robber cuz they got so many to look for it just gets lost in the shuffle. DC feds only care about guns and drugs...not robberies even tho guns help the robberies they rather have the gun only. As for this other sh*t ASAP Rocky,i heard of.... the Aesop Rock dude stole his name from the old moral fables n sh*t n*ggas learn in elementary so how can he talk....NOthin new under the sun crackers stole more sh*t than n*ggas so stop the crying.....n*ggas prolly wont read this and crackers will continue to hate... thats all there good at. Live Love Purple... that sh*t CRACK
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy