A$AP Yams Goes In On 'White' HipHop Heads 'No Offense I Just Dont Like Yall' + Speaks On Aesop Rock

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #341
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 One Gud Cide said:
if aesop rock didn't catch your attention but some n*gga named asap yams did....don't really give a fu*k about your opinion on rap

kinda like how nobody gives a fu*k about this try hard negroid up there
I grew up when Dipset was a movement , when G - unit had tha mixtape game on lock , Max B & tha wavement .. I was still listenin to that kinda sh*t before i started trying underground rap ... Being that ASAP Copy is just swagga jackin pretty much everymovement that once was of course i payed attention to those n*ggas , in turn me knowing who ASAP Yams is .

I was still a toddler when aesop rock came on the scene judging by his wikipedia , you older dudes need 2 go kick rocks

Fukk aesop rock nikka sounds & looks like a lame
 04-17-2012, 03:01 PM         #342
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
All I care about is the music and the culture and sharing those things with my brothers,

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

04-17-2012, 03:05 PM         #343
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

Oh now I remember, I blocked you because you were being immature and playing on my Twitter....you Tweeted me and I blocked you.

I don't need to validate myself by bragging about exposing Stormfront posters, or boasting about having an 8 year career on a rap forum or blah blah blah about Dj's and Graphic designers etc...show me the music, videos, lectures...that's my interest.

All I care about is the music and the culture and sharing those things with my brothers, I don't have to boost my self-esteem by bragging about every rapper, or producer I met.

The difference between us is you suffer from low self-esteem either due to your weight issues or the fact that you don't have a woman in your life, so you spend the majority of your time bragging, boasting, and trying to make yourself look important.

Lastly I think it's smart to use the production name of your team on that Twitter instead of just your personal name.
Oh look more insults about weight....elementary school tactics

And im engaged b, you follow me on twitter, you've seen me and individuals I regularly talk to, talk about it plenty of times ..."8 year career" No, I am a member for 8 years, nice try though.

You know whats funny is you have to twist and bend things while spewing childish insults in hopes of making a point....For the most part I kept the respect intact and only spoke the truth....Facts > pointless banter

Amazing how you havent addressed being called a troll 885 times on the forum youre so proud of being a member on.

Were good though, im done. Keep following and you might learn something
 6 years ago '04        #344
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
the only thing i learned from grafted is that people actually use whistle phone
 04-17-2012, 03:08 PM         #345
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
22 fuking pages
I told yall this thread was gonna do numbers...And the sad thing is n*ggas fell for the jux. BastardChild was doing his usual and they caught feelings.

BC been doing this sh*t on the site for years and people still catch feelings. Its all just about jokes and tripping the f*ck out lol
 04-17-2012, 03:09 PM         #346
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BastardChild said:
nah you are cool peoples.. even if i disagree with you on something we usually debate it out like adults.. this Yams sh*t was all jokes to me.. i wasnt angry at any moment.. when the boxden stans ran to twitter sh*t was hilarious.. my boy back in CT called me today and said when he woke up that sh*t had him rolling... it all fun and games for me.. i didnt like what he said so i cracked a few jelly jokes about the dudes cheek.. he caught offense to the one about me asking people if they know who yams is and them asking me what the fu*k is a asap yams.. and i tell people he is a fat spanish dwarf with dryed jam on his face.. that sh*t pissed him off.. because mad people were going at him .. but he came back at me on some funny sh*t..
lol already fammo. I been a victim of the jokes/gif's myself on this bi*ch. The smart thing to do is not catch feelings, its all in fun

20+ page thread though
 6 years ago '07        #347
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Graft you need a life homie, you 38 and you spend all your day on this site
 04-17-2012, 03:12 PM         #348
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

04-17-2012, 03:13 PM         #349
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
n*ggas on boxden will NOT let anyone hide anything on the net
 04-17-2012, 03:14 PM         #350
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
I honestly dont get ALOT of your stances at times...and alot of your methods are kinda odd. the creation of the thread about the man holding the giant rooster the other day had me wondering if you were even sane.

But its cool, its a forum, n*ggas crack jokes on peoples pics and such everyday. No need for the hostility

I find it funny how just a day or two ago he was agreeing with me in posts...hell he even liked a post I made towards KiddRocay

This guy even tried to get "cool" with Ty and Ty straight up sonned him. Example?

he thought Ty was gone join in with him on some haha-hehe type sh*t....and Ty's reply was hilarious

Source thread

Were not cool with you. Just because youre trying to soften your image here and start agreeing with our posts wont change that we all think youre pretty fu*kin stupid

LOL, TY is that 50-Cent kid, being cool with me is not an option, sorry you didn't get my little joke.....he called me the N-word and mentioned his d!ck? Sonned me!

"Were not cool with you"? LOL I know you ain't that big of a loser, who is "we"?

This is a forum were you share music, videos and culture, this ain't some club that you join because you are looking for friends.

LOL, this clown said "soften your image" WTF we got images now? LOL.

Hilarious, this is the kid that put me on "Ignore"......I'm done it's getting a little weird in here.

(Abuse of the Reaction Features on AHH is being addressed:)

(check out that new Fabolous video I dropped a few hours ago sh*t is hot)

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 04-17-2012 at 03:26 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #351
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 Minister said:
For the mother fu*king winnnnnnnnnn
 04-17-2012, 03:19 PM         #352
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga THOT HE WAS GONA SLIDE OFF EASY AS fu*k

NAWL BRUDDA

NAWL
 6 years ago '05        #353
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
...n*ggas think that "I told you this thread was going hella pages" is an accomplishment?

...when they posting in this thread more than anybody

Boy.. It's some real fu*k boys on this site who will do and say anything to impress they online friends..

...on this site 24/7 with sh*t to prove..actually getting emotional tho!! .

.. I swear doctors need to diagnose these online attentions wh0ores with some form of lame n*gga OCD..

But proceed...
 6 years ago '11        #354
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25221 25221
That was a tough bi*ch saying shut up lol

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #355
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 Minister said:
n*gga THOT HE WAS GONA SLIDE OFF EASY AS fu*k

NAWL BRUDDA

NAWL
Who are you?
 6 years ago '11        #356
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 Gm0ney85 said:
...n*ggas think that "I told you this thread was going hella pages" is an accomplishment?

Boy.. It's some real fu*k boys on this site who will do and say anything to impress they online friends..

.. I swear doctors need to diagnose these online attentions wh0ores with some form of lame n*gga OCD..

But proceed...
Is anyone talking to you Based f*ggot? You used to the man homie what happened?

You don't like the thread or the antics then stay the fu*k out, its simple

I personally enjoy found this whole situation entertaining so i posted multiple times. Is that a crime now, to post with my boxden account? I thought thats why we are here
 6 years ago '05        #357
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
..bc..

I run this sh*t lil n*gga..

And potheadfocker..

.. I see I got n*ggas feeling guilty...

Hey do y'all.. Lame a.ss squares..

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 04-17-2012 at 03:29 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #358
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:

But proceed...
Didn't I tell you to shut the fu*k up

you sound fu*king stupid

I been in this thread from the start and posted..5 times maybe? you came in mad late posting more then anybody?

your like a child who keeps getting in the way

[pic - click to view]

04-17-2012, 03:27 PM         #359
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
Who are you?
 04-17-2012, 03:28 PM         #360
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:

But proceed...
seeking internet attention and/or posting repeatedly in this topic wouldn't have anything to do with OCD, or a lame n*gga version

step your webMD game up plehboi
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago