A$AP Yams Goes In On 'White' HipHop Heads 'No Offense I Just Dont Like Yall' + Speaks On Aesop Rock

most viewed right now
 151
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 125
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #321
MADIA 
space
avatar space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 drumgangP said:
I'll ignore your feeble attempts at underhanded insults and such because im grown. Kids post during school hours because they have things like Ipads, phones, and laptops. In those same "exposure" threads you referenced, you spent 90% of your time in there entertaining the argument of a 16 year old anime fan.....you then went and stalked his photobucket, facebook, and youtube accounts. Where im from a 30+ year old man has nothing to do with stalking the online identity/accounts of a minor. That was just odd sir, and you cant come back from that.

You obviously caught feelings, you felt the need to post threads you created in an effort to save face. If you were sure of yourself you could've openly just said "look through the threads ive created". I personally dont create alot of threads, have openly said i dont plan to, and I contribute where i contribute. What have I contributed to this forum? If you werent so insecure you wouldnt see what I do as "bragging" and such. I've been on this site for 8 years, and last fall was the first time i really even started posting music/projects i've been involved with. What I DID do during that 8 years however was produce music for artist on the website who were looking to advance at no charge, promote artist and business owners on the site with hopes of increasing revenue/attention for them, since I'm heavily affiliated with a major dj(who posts on this site because I urged him to) i've also been able to help a number of graphics designers here get chances to get their covers seen/while also making money. And in threads where racial dialogue should actually exist-like the thread with the stormfront member-I was able to eliminate his existence here and clean the forum up a little bit of the neo nazi influenced individuals.

You reference your threads created...but what you dont reference is your posts in other threads. Its been openly discussed how in the threads you CREATE you attempt to play it safe and not engage in back and forth, but in threads that others create you openly engage in pathetic race arguments with teenagers.

Seen you followed me on twitter the other day by the way...supposedly "blocked" me on there....I know a fan when I see one, we good G, I got connections where you from...I could plug you and help you pay rent
ladies and gentlemen, your winner, and STILL champion..


Last edited by MADIA; 04-17-2012 at 02:31 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #322
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
 MADIA said:
this post embodies everything wrong with boxden, and the internet hip hop scene in general. thanks.
No problem
 04-17-2012, 02:30 PM         #323
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MADIA said:
this post embodies everything wrong with boxden, and the internet hip hop scene in general. thanks.
no I think the first post in this topic that had this yam guys f*ggotry in it did that


that post you quoted is everything right with boxden
 6 years ago '05        #324
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
avatar space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
Remember when Hodgy Beats tweeted 'ASAP COPY'



 04-17-2012, 02:33 PM         #325
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
Damn Drumg, I know you won't remember this. but one time we were all on his thread and I pointed out how he is polite and non racial on his own threads, and he ignored me. So props again for pointin out what I guess others have.
Thats actually what I was referencing. When you pointed that out it made me go look at his stat's. In his created threads he usually rarely even posts more than 3+ times, and when people try to engage him like others do, he backs off a bit.

But in another users thread? Hes as disrespectful as hes ever wanted to be and hes liable to talk sh*t all over the thread.


I understand though, if you build a house you dont want others taking a sh*t in it. But if youre in someone elses dwelling? Who gives a fu*k, sh*t everywhere
 04-17-2012, 02:36 PM         #326
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
I'll ignore your feeble attempts at underhanded insults and such because im grown. Kids post during school hours because they have things like Ipads, phones, and laptops. In those same "exposure" threads you referenced, you spent 90% of your time in there entertaining the argument of a 16 year old anime fan.....you then went and stalked his photobucket, facebook, and youtube accounts. Where im from a 30+ year old man has nothing to do with stalking the online identity/accounts of a minor. That was just odd sir, and you cant come back from that.

You obviously caught feelings, you felt the need to post threads you created in an effort to save face. If you were sure of yourself you could've openly just said "look through the threads ive created". I personally dont create alot of threads, have openly said i dont plan to, and I contribute where i contribute. What have I contributed to this forum? If you werent so insecure you wouldnt see what I do as "bragging" and such. I've been on this site for 8 years, and last fall was the first time i really even started posting music/projects i've been involved with. What I DID do during that 8 years however was produce music for artist on the website who were looking to advance at no charge, promote artist and business owners on the site with hopes of increasing revenue/attention for them, since I'm heavily affiliated with a major dj(who posts on this site because I urged him to) i've also been able to help a number of graphics designers here get chances to get their covers seen/while also making money. And in threads where racial dialogue should actually exist-like the thread with the stormfront member-I was able to eliminate his existence here and clean the forum up a little bit of the neo nazi influenced individuals.

You reference your threads created...but what you dont reference is your posts in other threads. Its been openly discussed how in the threads you CREATE you attempt to play it safe and not engage in back and forth, but in threads that others create you openly engage in pathetic race arguments with teenagers.

Seen you followed me on twitter the other day by the way...supposedly "blocked" me on there....I know a fan when I see one, we good G, I got connections where you from...I could plug you and help you pay rent
The question remains: How many Trayvon threads did you create?







There's two you can check out with videos^^^^^^


Were I'm from grown men don't admit to spending 48 hours calling someone gay or trying to expose them.....you actually bragged about it.

Attempting phony exposures with Pre-teens is kinda pathetic behavior for a celebrity producer like you.


I didnt need to type a 450 word response, because that would show that my feelings and emotions are involved, I'd rather just share the HipHop related threads for the HipHop heads to enjoy.


If you want up to date info on the HipHop communities involvement in the Trayvon case then go to AHH, I stickied a Thread in the "Reason" for that.


I kinda skimmed through your booklet but yes I followed your production team on Twitter the joint account that you share, thanks for the Followback...don't know why I would have blocked you.
 6 years ago '10        #327
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
avatar space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
The fu*k is going on here? Grafted hijacked another thread with his bullsh*t?
 04-17-2012, 02:38 PM         #328
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MADIA said:
ladies and gentlemen, your winner, and STILL champion..
Salute my G.


Another thing to point out is how he always references things like "Oh if you were cool you would have facebook friends" "You would have more thanked threads" "You would have alot of facebook friends" "You would have more followers on twitter"...he says that to alot of you as if social network/message board rep mean anything....

If it means so much, then allow me to introduce his account on Allhiphop hes so proud of...Hes a moderator over there, but he isnt an actual employee of the site and its owners(like he tries to hint at):

He usually brags about people being accepted online if they are "With the culture" and such but my thing is.....

On his profile he has 484 cosigns....but has been called a troll 885 times.

The community you brag so much about openly identify you as an old crabby a.ss rap fan whose just a troll.


Heres the link for proof:






I was a member of allhiphop back in the day. The original IC before the hackers went insane tearing the forum up. Your type of fu*kery/bickering wouldntve made it 5 seconds back then kiddo, sorry.
 6 years ago '10        #329
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 drumgangP said:
Salute my G.


Another thing to point out is how he always references things like "Oh if you were cool you would have facebook friends" "You would have more thanked threads" "You would have alot of facebook friends" "You would have more followers on twitter"...he says that to alot of you as if social network/message board rep mean anything....

If it means so much, then allow me to introduce his account on Allhiphop hes so proud of...Hes a moderator over there, but he isnt an actual employee of the site and its owners(like he tries to hint at):

He usually brags about people being accepted online if they are "With the culture" and such but my thing is.....

On his profile he has 484 cosigns....but has been called a troll 885 times.

The community you brag so much about openly identify you as an old crabby a.ss rap fan whose just a troll.


Heres the link for proof:






I was a member of allhiphop back in the day. The original IC before the hackers went insane tearing the forum up. Your type of fu*kery/bickering wouldntve made it 5 seconds back then kiddo, sorry.
Yea and so was I my n*gga but u losers are ruining this thread by going back and forth on sum essay typea sh*t .

N e ways pertaining 2 tha topic I agree w/ Yams 100% (n im neither black or white so fukk off). I STILL DONT KNOW who the fu*k aesop rock and if Im "Supposed" to know well fu*k them they werent good enough to catch my attention :cool-smiley-009:
 04-17-2012, 02:43 PM         #330
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
The question remains: How many Trayvon threads did you create?







There's two you can check out with videos^^^^^^


Were I'm from grown men don't admit to spending 48 hours calling someone gay or trying to expose them.....you actually bragged about it.

Attempting phony exposures with Pre-teens is kinda pathetic behavior for a celebrity producer like you.


I didnt need to type a 450 word response, because that would show that my feelings and emotions are involved, I'd rather just share the HipHop related threads for the HipHop heads to enjoy.


If you want up to date info on the HipHop communities involvement in the Trayvon case then go to AHH, I stickied a Thread in the "Reason" for that.


I kinda skimmed through your booklet but yes I followed your production team on Twitter the joint account that you share, thanks for the Followback...don't know why I would have blocked you.
You claimed to block me in the same thread you reference about "phony exposures". You remember why you blocked me right? You were criticizing me being half black/cuban while I proved you were on twitter worshipping half black/dominican women.

And youre right, you didnt need to type a long response, you just went and stretched the fu*k out of the page by posting all your threads as if its not readily available.


And I dont need to create threads in order to feel validated. The difference between us is me being who I am, and garnering the respect I have in life period, validates me. Internet race wars and the creation of threads, or a social network presence wont ever validate me.

Also playboy thats not an account we "Share". Thats my account, the original username for tha account was drumgangp. My partners all have their own personal accounts, and trust me, I know you've seen em all. If you need help though here:

@drumgangjm
@jokercrazybeatz
@dgmgjoec
@shanks_da_ape
@boostkiid(specialedd on boxden )

So nah, we dont share an account. I just maintain the account that represents our business because i run it. You knew this already though, you've read the interviews I've done talking about it

And yeah folks, go check him out on allhiphop, hes been called a troll 885 times there:

 04-17-2012, 02:43 PM         #331
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Thats actually what I was referencing. When you pointed that out it made me go look at his stat's. In his created threads he usually rarely even posts more than 3+ times, and when people try to engage him like others do, he backs off a bit.

But in another users thread? Hes as disrespectful as hes ever wanted to be and hes liable to talk sh*t all over the thread.


I understand though, if you build a house you dont want others taking a sh*t in it. But if youre in someone elses dwelling? Who gives a fu*k, sh*t everywhere

I know you enjoy discussing me and perusing my stats so let me help you:


The majority of threads I drop are not "E-Chat" threads were posters circle-jerk and acknowledge attention-trolls like the one you enjoy chatting with.


My threads are 95% music videos, HipHop lectures or interviews so there is no reason for extended dialogue just Thanks/Props and occasional feedback on the drop.


So while you are doing your usual gimmick of playing Grafted-Groupie why don't you show me an example of the "disrespect" you found in Troll threads.
 6 years ago '11        #332
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
 Athavan 789 said:
The fu*k is going on here? Grafted hijacked another thread with his bullsh*t?

[video - click to view]

 04-17-2012, 02:46 PM         #333
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
I know you enjoy discussing me and perusing my stats so let me help you:


The majority of threads I drop are not "E-Chat" threads were posters circle-jerk and acknowledge attention-trolls like the one you enjoy chatting with.


My threads are 95% music videos, HipHop lectures or interviews so there is no reason for extended dialogue just Thanks/Props and occasional feedback on the drop.


So while you are doing your usual gimmick of playing Grafted-Groupie why don't you show me an example of the "disrespect" you found in Troll threads.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwn you lost kiddo, keep it moving. Keep watching on twitter though, I might throw you a bone. Like Yams said whats your paypal I can make a donation kiddo

So you create threads with hopes of NO discussion? Yet you wanna run into random threads spewing hatred?!
 04-17-2012, 02:47 PM         #334
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Based Nobleman said:
Yea and so was I my n*gga but u losers are ruining this thread by going back and forth on sum essay typea sh*t .

N e ways pertaining 2 tha topic I agree w/ Yams 100% (n im neither black or white so fukk off). I STILL DONT KNOW who the fu*k aesop rock and if Im "Supposed" to know well fu*k them they werent good enough to catch my attention :cool-smiley-009:
if aesop rock didn't catch your attention but some n*gga named asap yams did....don't really give a fu*k about your opinion on rap


kinda like how nobody gives a fu*k about this try hard negroid up there
 6 years ago '11        #335
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
avatar space
space
$32,946 | Props total: 8814 8814
 Dangerously said:
This is why crew members just need to accept their day role, stand in videos and stay off twitter. Stupid sh*t like this is what ends up fu*king up your n*ggas buzz. Who the fu*k you think listens to ASAP? I don't hear any n*ggas around bumpin ASAP, even n*ggas with internet. White fans are the ones buying hip hop records and talking like this, like n*ggas don't know sh*t in Harlem...that's not cool and it'll fu*k your money up in the end.
The only guy I've seen that listened to ASAP was black. Well that was before Peso and all that blew up
 04-17-2012, 02:53 PM         #336
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
Pardon all of the attention Drumg, but we have to celebrate your victory. You just gave grafted a major L.

Grafted, just admit that you got defeated BADLY. I take L's every day here lol so go ahead and just say "D, you got this one". When I posted the duck lip pick he sh*tted on me and I took that L. fu*k am i doing posting a girl looking pic up in this bi*ch? I apologized to justinjones for not being fair about a blak and white argument. Be a man.
I honestly dont get ALOT of your stances at times...and alot of your methods are kinda odd. the creation of the thread about the man holding the giant rooster the other day had me wondering if you were even sane.

But its cool, its a forum, n*ggas crack jokes on peoples pics and such everyday. No need for the hostility

I find it funny how just a day or two ago he was agreeing with me in posts...hell he even liked a post I made towards KiddRocay

This guy even tried to get "cool" with Ty and Ty straight up sonned him. Example?

 Graftedgenes said:
Ty, one of the posters was so nervous that I would enter the thread that he ignored the topic and typed my screen-name without using the space-bar


I give him credit tho, for a rapper with such minimal output within the culture he gets a lot of threads dedicated to him daily. It's an odd anomaly that I haven't figured out yet.

he thought Ty was gone join in with him on some haha-hehe type sh*t....and Ty's reply was hilarious

 Tybigbigguy said:
n*gga did i even mention u get off my d!ck
Source thread


Were not cool with you. Just because youre trying to soften your image here and start agreeing with our posts wont change that we all think youre pretty fu*kin stupid
 04-17-2012, 02:55 PM         #337
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]

We both been on this site for years and never had an issue. I know your stance on things and I respect your contributions. Were good my G, this little issue with Yams was largely supposed to just be jokes, but certain members ran to twitter on some female sh gossiping about whats going on here.


Alls G
 6 years ago '04        #338
NotebooksFilled 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,897 | Props total: 2436 2436
 J Rob said:
This.


And don't get me wrong, I'm much more of an underground fan than a mainstream fan......but backpacker elitists are second only to metalheads when it comes to the worst fans in music.
No question man. It always cracks me up when folks start changing their opinion on an artist just because other people start finding out about them and genuinely liking them as well (not folks that are just trying to 'be down' or look cool to gain approval, real fans). They start getting a chip on their shoulder because their favorite rapper has more fans than their little immediate circle and claim that said artist has sold out. It's really a dumb mentality since a lot of these artists that "do it for the love" need to pay bills and eat too. They're obviously gonna be thrilled if somebody's buying their albums.

The other shít that's funny is when they see their favorite rapper mention they like or listen to an artist that the fan doesn't care for. Just as an example, I've seen El-P refer to Cam'ron as "the god" and out comes the heartbroken backpack coilition telling him they can't believe he'd stoop so low and be a fan of k!lla Cam

Needless to say, all this music has it's place. Be it the gym, car, club, bar or home, some music suits different moments better. It'd be a lot more stress-free if folks could come to that realization and base their opinions on if the skills and/or entertainment value is there or not (for them since all this is opinion stuff is subjective).
 6 years ago '04        #339
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6513 6513
22 fuking pages
 04-17-2012, 02:57 PM         #340
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
You claimed to block me in the same thread you reference about "phony exposures". You remember why you blocked me right? You were criticizing me being half black/cuban while I proved you were on twitter worshipping half black/dominican women.

And youre right, you didnt need to type a long response, you just went and stretched the fu*k out of the page by posting all your threads as if its not readily available.


And I dont need to create threads in order to feel validated. The difference between us is me being who I am, and garnering the respect I have in life period, validates me. Internet race wars and the creation of threads, or a social network presence wont ever validate me.

Also playboy thats not an account we "Share". Thats my account, the original username for tha account was drumgangp. My partners all have their own personal accounts, and trust me, I know you've seen em all. If you need help though here:

@drumgangjm
@jokercrazybeatz
@dgmgjoec
@shanks_da_ape
@boostkiid(specialedd on boxden )

So nah, we dont share an account. I just maintain the account that represents our business because i run it. You knew this already though, you've read the interviews I've done talking about it

And yeah folks, go check him out on allhiphop, hes been called a troll 885 times there:

Oh now I remember, I blocked you because you were being immature and playing on my Twitter....you Tweeted me and I blocked you.


I don't need to validate myself by bragging about exposing Stormfront posters, or boasting about having an 8 year career on a rap forum or blah blah blah about Dj's and Graphic designers etc...show me the music, videos, lectures...that's my interest.


All I care about is the music and the culture and sharing those things with my brothers, I don't have to boost my self-esteem by bragging about every rapper, or producer I met.


The difference between us is you suffer from low self-esteem either due to your weight issues or the fact that you don't have a woman in your life, so you spend the majority of your time bragging, boasting, and trying to make yourself look important.


Lastly I think it's smart to use the production name of your team on that Twitter instead of just your personal name.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy