A$AP Yams Goes In On 'White' HipHop Heads 'No Offense I Just Dont Like Yall' + Speaks On Aesop Rock

most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
210 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
233 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2012, 01:43 PM         #321
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
The question remains: How many Trayvon threads did you create?

There's two you can check out with videos^^^^^^

Were I'm from grown men don't admit to spending 48 hours calling someone gay or trying to expose them.....you actually bragged about it.

Attempting phony exposures with Pre-teens is kinda pathetic behavior for a celebrity producer like you.

I didnt need to type a 450 word response, because that would show that my feelings and emotions are involved, I'd rather just share the HipHop related threads for the HipHop heads to enjoy.

If you want up to date info on the HipHop communities involvement in the Trayvon case then go to AHH, I stickied a Thread in the "Reason" for that.

I kinda skimmed through your booklet but yes I followed your production team on Twitter the joint account that you share, thanks for the Followback...don't know why I would have blocked you.
You claimed to block me in the same thread you reference about "phony exposures". You remember why you blocked me right? You were criticizing me being half black/cuban while I proved you were on twitter worshipping half black/dominican women.

And youre right, you didnt need to type a long response, you just went and stretched the fu*k out of the page by posting all your threads as if its not readily available.

And I dont need to create threads in order to feel validated. The difference between us is me being who I am, and garnering the respect I have in life period, validates me. Internet race wars and the creation of threads, or a social network presence wont ever validate me.

Also playboy thats not an account we "Share". Thats my account, the original username for tha account was drumgangp. My partners all have their own personal accounts, and trust me, I know you've seen em all. If you need help though here:

@drumgangjm
@jokercrazybeatz
@dgmgjoec
@shanks_da_ape
@boostkiid(specialedd on boxden )

So nah, we dont share an account. I just maintain the account that represents our business because i run it. You knew this already though, you've read the interviews I've done talking about it

And yeah folks, go check him out on allhiphop, hes been called a troll 885 times there:

04-17-2012, 01:43 PM         #322
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Thats actually what I was referencing. When you pointed that out it made me go look at his stat's. In his created threads he usually rarely even posts more than 3+ times, and when people try to engage him like others do, he backs off a bit.

But in another users thread? Hes as disrespectful as hes ever wanted to be and hes liable to talk sh*t all over the thread.

I understand though, if you build a house you dont want others taking a sh*t in it. But if youre in someone elses dwelling? Who gives a fu*k, sh*t everywhere

I know you enjoy discussing me and perusing my stats so let me help you:

The majority of threads I drop are not "E-Chat" threads were posters circle-jerk and acknowledge attention-trolls like the one you enjoy chatting with.

My threads are 95% music videos, HipHop lectures or interviews so there is no reason for extended dialogue just Thanks/Props and occasional feedback on the drop.

So while you are doing your usual gimmick of playing Grafted-Groupie why don't you show me an example of the "disrespect" you found in Troll threads.
 6 years ago '11        #323
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
space
$34,372 | Props total: 11133 11133
 Athavan 789 said:
The fu*k is going on here? Grafted hijacked another thread with his bullsh*t?

[video - click to view]

04-17-2012, 01:46 PM         #324
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
I know you enjoy discussing me and perusing my stats so let me help you:

The majority of threads I drop are not "E-Chat" threads were posters circle-jerk and acknowledge attention-trolls like the one you enjoy chatting with.

My threads are 95% music videos, HipHop lectures or interviews so there is no reason for extended dialogue just Thanks/Props and occasional feedback on the drop.

So while you are doing your usual gimmick of playing Grafted-Groupie why don't you show me an example of the "disrespect" you found in Troll threads.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwn you lost kiddo, keep it moving. Keep watching on twitter though, I might throw you a bone. Like Yams said whats your paypal I can make a donation kiddo

So you create threads with hopes of NO discussion? Yet you wanna run into random threads spewing hatred?!
 04-17-2012, 01:47 PM         #325
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Based Nobleman said:
Yea and so was I my n*gga but u losers are ruining this thread by going back and forth on sum essay typea sh*t .

N e ways pertaining 2 tha topic I agree w/ Yams 100% (n im neither black or white so fukk off). I STILL DONT KNOW who the fu*k aesop rock and if Im "Supposed" to know well fu*k them they werent good enough to catch my attention :cool-smiley-009:
if aesop rock didn't catch your attention but some n*gga named asap yams did....don't really give a fu*k about your opinion on rap

kinda like how nobody gives a fu*k about this try hard negroid up there
 6 years ago '11        #326
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
space
$33,882 | Props total: 10675 10675
 Dangerously said:
This is why crew members just need to accept their day role, stand in videos and stay off twitter. Stupid sh*t like this is what ends up fu*king up your n*ggas buzz. Who the fu*k you think listens to ASAP? I don't hear any n*ggas around bumpin ASAP, even n*ggas with internet. White fans are the ones buying hip hop records and talking like this, like n*ggas don't know sh*t in Harlem...that's not cool and it'll fu*k your money up in the end.
The only guy I've seen that listened to ASAP was black. Well that was before Peso and all that blew up
 04-17-2012, 01:53 PM         #327
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
Pardon all of the attention Drumg, but we have to celebrate your victory. You just gave grafted a major L.

Grafted, just admit that you got defeated BADLY. I take L's every day here lol so go ahead and just say "D, you got this one". When I posted the duck lip pick he sh*tted on me and I took that L. fu*k am i doing posting a girl looking pic up in this bi*ch? I apologized to justinjones for not being fair about a blak and white argument. Be a man.
I honestly dont get ALOT of your stances at times...and alot of your methods are kinda odd. the creation of the thread about the man holding the giant rooster the other day had me wondering if you were even sane.

But its cool, its a forum, n*ggas crack jokes on peoples pics and such everyday. No need for the hostility

I find it funny how just a day or two ago he was agreeing with me in posts...hell he even liked a post I made towards KiddRocay

This guy even tried to get "cool" with Ty and Ty straight up sonned him. Example?

Graftedgenes said:
Ty, one of the posters was so nervous that I would enter the thread that he ignored the topic and typed my screen-name without using the space-bar

I give him credit tho, for a rapper with such minimal output within the culture he gets a lot of threads dedicated to him daily. It's an odd anomaly that I haven't figured out yet.

he thought Ty was gone join in with him on some haha-hehe type sh*t....and Ty's reply was hilarious

Tybigbigguy said:
n*gga did i even mention u get off my d!ck
Source thread

Were not cool with you. Just because youre trying to soften your image here and start agreeing with our posts wont change that we all think youre pretty fu*kin stupid
 04-17-2012, 01:55 PM         #328
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]

We both been on this site for years and never had an issue. I know your stance on things and I respect your contributions. Were good my G, this little issue with Yams was largely supposed to just be jokes, but certain members ran to twitter on some female sh gossiping about whats going on here.

Alls G
 6 years ago '04        #329
NotebooksFilled 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 2741 2741
 J Rob said:
This.

And don't get me wrong, I'm much more of an underground fan than a mainstream fan......but backpacker elitists are second only to metalheads when it comes to the worst fans in music.
No question man. It always cracks me up when folks start changing their opinion on an artist just because other people start finding out about them and genuinely liking them as well (not folks that are just trying to 'be down' or look cool to gain approval, real fans). They start getting a chip on their shoulder because their favorite rapper has more fans than their little immediate circle and claim that said artist has sold out. It's really a dumb mentality since a lot of these artists that "do it for the love" need to pay bills and eat too. They're obviously gonna be thrilled if somebody's buying their albums.

The other shŪt that's funny is when they see their favorite rapper mention they like or listen to an artist that the fan doesn't care for. Just as an example, I've seen El-P refer to Cam'ron as "the god" and out comes the heartbroken backpack coilition telling him they can't believe he'd stoop so low and be a fan of k!lla Cam

Needless to say, all this music has it's place. Be it the gym, car, club, bar or home, some music suits different moments better. It'd be a lot more stress-free if folks could come to that realization and base their opinions on if the skills and/or entertainment value is there or not (for them since all this is opinion stuff is subjective).
 6 years ago '04        #330
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$50,734 | Props total: 9818 9818
22 fuking pages
 04-17-2012, 01:57 PM         #331
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
You claimed to block me in the same thread you reference about "phony exposures". You remember why you blocked me right? You were criticizing me being half black/cuban while I proved you were on twitter worshipping half black/dominican women.

And youre right, you didnt need to type a long response, you just went and stretched the fu*k out of the page by posting all your threads as if its not readily available.

And I dont need to create threads in order to feel validated. The difference between us is me being who I am, and garnering the respect I have in life period, validates me. Internet race wars and the creation of threads, or a social network presence wont ever validate me.

Also playboy thats not an account we "Share". Thats my account, the original username for tha account was drumgangp. My partners all have their own personal accounts, and trust me, I know you've seen em all. If you need help though here:

@drumgangjm
@jokercrazybeatz
@dgmgjoec
@shanks_da_ape
@boostkiid(specialedd on boxden )

So nah, we dont share an account. I just maintain the account that represents our business because i run it. You knew this already though, you've read the interviews I've done talking about it

And yeah folks, go check him out on allhiphop, hes been called a troll 885 times there:

Oh now I remember, I blocked you because you were being immature and playing on my Twitter....you Tweeted me and I blocked you.

I don't need to validate myself by bragging about exposing Stormfront posters, or boasting about having an 8 year career on a rap forum or blah blah blah about Dj's and Graphic designers etc...show me the music, videos, lectures...that's my interest.

All I care about is the music and the culture and sharing those things with my brothers, I don't have to boost my self-esteem by bragging about every rapper, or producer I met.

The difference between us is you suffer from low self-esteem either due to your weight issues or the fact that you don't have a woman in your life, so you spend the majority of your time bragging, boasting, and trying to make yourself look important.

Lastly I think it's smart to use the production name of your team on that Twitter instead of just your personal name.
 6 years ago '10        #332
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,091 | Props total: 246 246
 One Gud Cide said:
if aesop rock didn't catch your attention but some n*gga named asap yams did....don't really give a fu*k about your opinion on rap

kinda like how nobody gives a fu*k about this try hard negroid up there
I grew up when Dipset was a movement , when G - unit had tha mixtape game on lock , Max B & tha wavement .. I was still listenin to that kinda sh*t before i started trying underground rap ... Being that ASAP Copy is just swagga jackin pretty much everymovement that once was of course i payed attention to those n*ggas , in turn me knowing who ASAP Yams is .

I was still a toddler when aesop rock came on the scene judging by his wikipedia , you older dudes need 2 go kick rocks

Fukk aesop rock nikka sounds & looks like a lame
 04-17-2012, 02:01 PM         #333
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
All I care about is the music and the culture and sharing those things with my brothers,

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

04-17-2012, 02:05 PM         #334
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

Oh now I remember, I blocked you because you were being immature and playing on my Twitter....you Tweeted me and I blocked you.

I don't need to validate myself by bragging about exposing Stormfront posters, or boasting about having an 8 year career on a rap forum or blah blah blah about Dj's and Graphic designers etc...show me the music, videos, lectures...that's my interest.

All I care about is the music and the culture and sharing those things with my brothers, I don't have to boost my self-esteem by bragging about every rapper, or producer I met.

The difference between us is you suffer from low self-esteem either due to your weight issues or the fact that you don't have a woman in your life, so you spend the majority of your time bragging, boasting, and trying to make yourself look important.

Lastly I think it's smart to use the production name of your team on that Twitter instead of just your personal name.
Oh look more insults about weight....elementary school tactics

And im engaged b, you follow me on twitter, you've seen me and individuals I regularly talk to, talk about it plenty of times ..."8 year career" No, I am a member for 8 years, nice try though.

You know whats funny is you have to twist and bend things while spewing childish insults in hopes of making a point....For the most part I kept the respect intact and only spoke the truth....Facts > pointless banter

Amazing how you havent addressed being called a troll 885 times on the forum youre so proud of being a member on.

Were good though, im done. Keep following and you might learn something
 6 years ago '04        #335
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$50,734 | Props total: 9818 9818
the only thing i learned from grafted is that people actually use whistle phone
 04-17-2012, 02:08 PM         #336
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
22 fuking pages
I told yall this thread was gonna do numbers...And the sad thing is n*ggas fell for the jux. BastardChild was doing his usual and they caught feelings.

BC been doing this sh*t on the site for years and people still catch feelings. Its all just about jokes and tripping the f*ck out lol
 04-17-2012, 02:09 PM         #337
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BastardChild said:
nah you are cool peoples.. even if i disagree with you on something we usually debate it out like adults.. this Yams sh*t was all jokes to me.. i wasnt angry at any moment.. when the boxden stans ran to twitter sh*t was hilarious.. my boy back in CT called me today and said when he woke up that sh*t had him rolling... it all fun and games for me.. i didnt like what he said so i cracked a few jelly jokes about the dudes cheek.. he caught offense to the one about me asking people if they know who yams is and them asking me what the fu*k is a asap yams.. and i tell people he is a fat spanish dwarf with dryed jam on his face.. that sh*t pissed him off.. because mad people were going at him .. but he came back at me on some funny sh*t..
lol already fammo. I been a victim of the jokes/gif's myself on this bi*ch. The smart thing to do is not catch feelings, its all in fun

20+ page thread though
 6 years ago '07        #338
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
Graft you need a life homie, you 38 and you spend all your day on this site
 04-17-2012, 02:12 PM         #339
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

04-17-2012, 02:13 PM         #340
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
n*ggas on boxden will NOT let anyone hide anything on the net
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
116 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago