A$AP Yams Goes In On 'White' HipHop Heads 'No Offense I Just Dont Like Yall' + Speaks On Aesop Rock

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #221
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 BastardChild said:
damn like 6 pages while i been away.. anything new or what
nah, just your standard race thread
 04-17-2012, 09:23 AM         #222
maskedvillain  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 johnnysnow said:
can ny get some other young rappers that are actually bout that life to put these whack asap n*ggas in their place

but yeah no one gives a fu*k about aseop rock
this or Dipset comes back again and just ethers them.
 04-17-2012, 09:27 AM         #223
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 614FACE said:
This ain't nuthin new. n*ggaz been sayin this sh*t for years now.

Only people that's gonna get offended r white hip hop enthusiast who think they can define what real hip hop is. It's not a black/white thing, but we where born into hip hop so we have a better understanding of what it us. Most white hip hop fans picked it up which is a good thing, but they need to respect the fact that its a part of black culture so for them to try to determine or push a agenda on what real hip hop is without acknowledging that fact is a lil too much. I ain't sayin stay in ya place or nuthin like that though.

I can't really say I'm a ASAP rocky fan but I get what he's saying. U probly won't understand until u have a white boy tell you Dr. Dre isn't real hip hop.
dont forget about the corny n*ggas from the burbs their feelings are hurt too

most white people are a cancer to the culture

a white boy calling himself hip hop elite
 04-17-2012, 09:27 AM         #224
Prophecy_projet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maskedvillain said:
this or Dipset comes back again and just ethers them.
Dipset will go on tour with them and make a mixtape before they beef.

Hell, knowing Jimmy, he'd probably defect to them and call himself ASAP splashy splash or something...
 6 years ago '11        #225
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,583 | Props total: 3632 3632
STEVE I DONT fu*k WITH THE NERDS EITHER BUT SHUT YOUR a.ss UP YOU AINT EVEN A N!GGER
 6 years ago '05        #226
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 lefthookright said:
i know he burned these white boys souls with that shi he said. he is right tho. white "hiphopheads" can study all the hiphop they wont but i feel their corny. Plus they feel like they know everything just because they read (origin of hiphop books) . hip hop wasnt made for u. its blacks and latino (URBAN) culture.
I get what you're saying about the white kids who think dudes like Macklemore, Sage Francis, Aesop Rock, Atmosphere are extremely amazing or something. But to act like some black kid who listening to Weezy and Wiz and Future all day is more of a "hip-hop head" than the white kid who grew up with and still listens to Wu Tang, Mobb Deep, X, Nas, KRIT, Cunninlynguists, Little Brother, The Roots, whatever is stupid.

Not saying people can't like what they like, but i know plenty of white kids who are bigger hip-hop heads than some black kids I know, race doesn't mean sh*t. Just cause you're white doesn't mean you only listen back pack dudes and think everyone underground is better than they are.
 04-17-2012, 09:31 AM         #227
Prophecy_projet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually the best part of this whole sh*t is he started off with "No offense...."

LMAO!
 6 years ago '09        #228
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
White people are culture thieves. Can't enjoy something too much, or they'll come take it. They've even started diving hip hop fans up with terms like "real" hip hop.

Funny enough "real hip hop" is mostly 5%ers who call them the devil, yet they pay to see them perform.
 04-17-2012, 09:36 AM         #229
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only think 98% of whites have to offer to hip hop is money

sorry but thats a fact
 6 years ago '05        #230
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 berzerkerguts said:
My question is do you hate all white people? Do you meet all people then judge them based upon their actions or is it simply fu*k you white boy? I just don't understand how one person can harbor so much hate for someone before they even know them....that goes for all racists...sh*t is descusting man every slightly entertaining thread on here instantly turns to a race war.
Dudes can't talk about anything on here without it being about race

Although to be fair, Yams comments were about race
 6 years ago '11        #231
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 13 13
I am white....I listen to hip hop.

Therefore, I am an ambassador to black culture.

6 years ago '05        #232
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,301 | Props total: 5491 5491
No need for all this A$AP hate. They're some of the only ppl putting out good music these days.

That being said ....

Some Puerto Ricans look completely white to me. Some of y'all descend from 100% white Spaniard blood. So Yam's comment is straight up retarded. I know Italians that are darker than him.

A$AP Rocky and A$AP Mob shouldn't hate on people asking them about Aesop Rock. If you come out the gate with a name that already exists in Hip-Hop, but spell it different you're gonna get called out for it! Aesop Rock was on El-P from Company Flow's label - Def Jux / Definitive Jux. Aesop Rock toured the world and sold records. He had a legit underground rap career. Aesop Rock put out 6 albums. I personally think his music is trash, but he had a run for a minute with the backpack kids during the late 90's to mid 2000's.

If I someone else came out and called themselves Skoolboi Q, Dr. Andre, or M.F Dume they would get heat for it too.

I'm sure they didn't know that they were using a name that already existed in Hip-Hop. but the reality is they did - deal with it and don't hate on the first person to use that name before you did.

Last edited by ice wolf; 04-17-2012 at 09:46 AM..
 6 years ago '12        #233
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
 614FACE said:
This ain't nuthin new. n*ggaz been sayin this sh*t for years now.

Only people that's gonna get offended r white hip hop enthusiast who think they can define what real hip hop is. It's not a black/white thing, but we where born into hip hop so we have a better understanding of what it us. Most white hip hop fans picked it up which is a good thing, but they need to respect the fact that its a part of black culture so for them to try to determine or push a agenda on what real hip hop is without acknowledging that fact is a lil too much. I ain't sayin stay in ya place or nuthin like that though.

I can't really say I'm a ASAP rocky fan but I get what he's saying. U probly won't understand until u have a white boy tell you Dr. Dre isn't real hip hop.
Dr. Dre isn't real hip hop.
 6 years ago '10        #234
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,666 | Props total: 4513 4513
 BastardChild said:
this thread is turning into some ignorant sh*t...
just kick back and enjoy the show

the logic of some of my people on this site is entertaining
 6 years ago '10        #235
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Msirae said:
Dr. Dre isn't real hip hop.
 6 years ago '05        #236
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,081 | Props total: 979 979
man,wtf is going on in this thread

and who the fu*k is yams?

Lol,Dude got a big Gorbatschow c*m at his face
 04-17-2012, 09:45 AM         #237
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 berzerkerguts said:
My question is do you hate all white people? Do you meet all people then judge them based upon their actions or is it simply fu*k you white boy? I just don't understand how one person can harbor so much hate for someone before they even know them....that goes for all racists...sh*t is descusting man every slightly entertaining thread on here instantly turns to a race war.
no i do not " i have white friends"

you my take that from my 98% post but no i do not

if you read the rest of my post when i say that then its not hard to see
i cant blame you whites of today for what has been taught since america was born

if you teach a baby to speak english it will speak english

i just think its funny how white boys on here are quick to call a black man a racist but dont say sh*t about the white guy who post right up under them that calls a black man a ****

buy no i do not hate anybody

Last edited by bigree61; 04-17-2012 at 09:48 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #238
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 bigree61 said:
no i do not " i have white friends"

you my take that from my 98% post but no i do not

if you read the rest of my post when i say that then its not hard to see
i cant blame you whites of today for what has been taught since america was born

if you teach a baby to speak english it will speak english

i just think its funny how white boys on here are quick to call a black man a racist but dont say sh*t about the white guy who post right up under them call a black man a ****

buy no i do not hate anybody
you dont hate anyone but you are quick to call someone white indicating that you have a problem with all of them, its not their fault for what their ancestors did nor should it be taken out on them

continue on
 6 years ago '07        #239
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16221 16221
 Im Soo Special said:
is asap yams white?

just askin
he look like it to me don't these cats paint they finger nails and isht tho? but they talkin about "backpack" ole hipster ace ninjas
 6 years ago '06        #240
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$926 | Props total: 42 42
We gave ya'll eminem and this is the thanks we get. Hahahahaha. F*ck outta here with this racist bullsh!t. Brooklyn Born and raised nicca. White from my yankee fitted to my uptowns. I don't know who this clown yams is but he really knows how to alienate himself. And for some of the comments on here....really son...really. Pathetic
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy