good quality of the 2pac hologram preforming at coachella

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539

i miss pac
 6 years ago '07        #162
pdman57 3 heat pts
space
space
$143 | Props total: 0 0
 JStarr7 said:
Snoop is a strong dude....

So many memories would be going through my head while looking over at my partner who died almost 18 years ago. Then poof...he's gone again.

Almost like a dream you have of seeing a deceased loved one then you wake up.

All in all that was very dope to see.

R.I.P to the GOAT
I was thinking the same thing...had to be even more mind blowing for him to stand right next to the thing...truly a once in a lifetime chance to rock on stage with your boy again
 6 years ago '10        #163
JStarr7 
space
space
$606 | Props total: 84 84
 pdman57 said:
I was thinking the same thing...had to be even more mind blowing for him to stand right next to the thing...truly a once in a lifetime chance to rock on stage with your boy again
Indeed
 6 years ago '11        #164
Darealness420 
space
space
$659 | Props total: 310 310
them graphics were a.ss why da fuc would i wanna pay to go see a bunch of lights n lasers perform a song? id be better off playin 360
 6 years ago '04        #165
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
Damn thats sick... Did people kno what was up? Cuz im sure people tripped out if they didnt kno
 04-16-2012, 06:56 PM         #166
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darealness420 said:
them graphics were a.ss why da fuc would i wanna pay to go see a bunch of lights n lasers perform a song? id be better off playin 360
then you go do that , cool guy,,.
 04-16-2012, 07:05 PM         #167
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first hand account yall: people were crying in the audience...it looked too real.

i'm not so convinced it wasn't real to be honest. that could just be the drugs, but i'm not high anymore and i still know what the fu*k i saw
 04-16-2012, 07:14 PM         #168
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Such a epic performance, this definitely has me going to Coachella next year, I can't fu*king wait infact. I believe Coachella set the bar for music festivals with this, I could only imagine the emotions going through the crowd when the hologram popped op. This sh*t was absolutely epic, so fu*king cool. The fact that Snoop got to perform with Pac again, and that sh*t was almost real, had to be very emotional for him. sh*t when tupac's hologram poofed that sh*t was just.....very touching, cause that sh*t was so fu*king real it was like he was here again I know that sh*t had to hit home with Snoop though, I could only imagine. I just lost my friend last month, so I know how Snoop must've felt, to have the opportunity to perform with Tupac again.
 6 years ago '09        #169
AG Empire 
space
space
$379 | Props total: 39 39
that beat that was playing in the beginning when PAC was rising up, anybody know what song its from? thanks
 04-16-2012, 07:21 PM         #170
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

WHY GOD
 6 years ago '04        #171
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 gakhteebo said:
that sh*t just sad........ why
i was thinking about this side of the argument earlier. then i thought to myself "what would tupac think of people spending so much time and money in recreating a live cgi version of himself that can rock a crowd in 2012?" he'd think its so fu*king awesome, and if i was dead so would i. it means that people still want to see him, so bad to the point they recreate him. sh*t was a real moment
 04-16-2012, 07:26 PM         #172
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh my god i want to go back there to that moment...my depression is un-fu*king-real right now

04-16-2012, 07:27 PM         #173
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here is a even better copy, they did a amazing job in creating this hologram, somewhat scary.

[video - click to view]

i'm sure there will be a better quality video released soon
 6 years ago '04        #174
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Martel said:
i hope you mean the original and not that bullsh*t eminem made up.
I give Em and his fans a lot of flack, but I can't front, Em's version was way better than the original. The beat was hard and he edited the verses perfect. I think Em did a great job.
 04-16-2012, 07:33 PM         #175
cleophisduval09  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You young fellas missed out...to really feel Pac's energy back then was simply amazing...I remember when California Love dropped my damn teacher knew that sh*t lol
 04-16-2012, 07:35 PM         #176
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
first hand account yall: people were crying in the audience...it looked too real.

i'm not so convinced it wasn't real to be honest. that could just be the drugs, but i'm not high anymore and i still know what the fu*k i saw
yea it must of been overwhelming nobody saw it coming, dre finished up rapping cali luv and then it all goes silent and pac pops outta nowhere lol...
 6 years ago '04        #177
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
People so fu*kin stupid. talkin bout the tech is 15 years old. fu*k dat mean?! like if ut wadnt a hologram of u up there u wouldnt be flipping out. i wanna smack da sh*t out of some of u n*ggas i swear.
 04-16-2012, 07:42 PM         #178
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
yea it must of been overwhelming nobody saw it coming, dre finished up rapping cali luv and then it all goes silent and pac pops outta nowhere lol...
it was unreal. there were rumors swirling all day in the camp and festival grounds that they'd have a nate dogg hologram, but literally EVERYONE wrote it off as too elaborate to go down...and when it happened there was such a mixture of emotion. crying, excitement, confusion, laughter...it's hard to describe. i'm still feeling some kind of way about it all and i can't quite articulate what my feelings are, i just didn't want it to end. i wasn't old enough to see pac live when he was with us, but i can tell you i feel like i did last night.

i guess we shouldn't doubt what golden voice is trying to do here: hand these artists a blank check for show production and tell them to put on something so epic it'll continue to draw people from around the world to indio, ca once a year...

my second year in a row that my mind has been blown by what goes on there. i won't miss another one so long as i breathe.
 6 years ago '04        #179
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1283 1283
Damn :wow:

R.I.P Pac ... Greatest Rapper ever to touch the mic.
 6 years ago '10        #180
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
fu*k it, I shed a tear in front of my girl

Thats my artist mane
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy