good quality of the 2pac hologram preforming at coachella

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #221
blackenedmiles 
space
space
$100 | Props total: 5 5
That was dope. But... This hologram biz is about to get outta control. Watch.
We gone see sh*t like Bruce Lee VS Shaka Zulu... In a hologram theater near you!
 6 years ago '11        #222
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 iThink said:
my question on this is that an article on mtv states that the hologram took several months to render...so a last minute change would have been impossible, yeah? or by last minute is that exaggerated as in last year when this was being planned they changed it from nate to pac?
Well a couple days before the performance rumors started floating around that Pac & Nate holograms would be used but I dont think anybody really paid it any mind. If it got out then that probably means somebody saw the holograms, so its possible that the Nate Dogg hologram has already been made & they just didn't use it. But they do Coachella 2 weekends (with the same performances) this year so maybe we'll get Nate this weekend.
 6 years ago '05        #223
dEtroitJUNKIE 
space
space
$1,004 | Props total: 97 97
 Daddy Black said:
You know what?? you have an excellent point. If they can make this tupac so real with this hologram, what else have they hologrammed? they could have been doing this for numerous sh*t we belived to be true.
exactly, any technology we think is mind blowing is generally 40 plus years behind what gov has. Surprisingly people still think impossible for peoplewho thought they seen a plane hit WTC
could have been wrong or fooled. Smh

anyway.... Great lookin concert and well done hologram performance.
 6 years ago '05        #224
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
that was some dope sh*t. Pac the goat
 6 years ago '11        #225
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 the synthesis said:
depends on the cost, i wonder if it is 400,000 per show or what is a one time fee or can they now can keep using it ? it'd be kind of sad if it was only a one time thing, more people should have the chance to see him.
I think the $400,000 was to make it, so I guess they can keep using it. & in the MTV interview, dude from the company that made said "Dre has a massive vision for this"

Moving forward with discussions of a tour are representatives for Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg who, according to a source close to the project, will be meeting to discuss the logistics involved in scheduling a string of performances with the virtual Tupac. The report cites one option would be to tour in stadiums and involve other hip-hop stars like Eminem, 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa. Another option is a limited tour that would only feature Dre, Snoop Dogg and the virtual Tupac in smaller arenas.

"We worked with Dr. Dre on this, and it was Dre's vision to bring this back to life," Nick Smith president of AV Concepts, the San Diego company that projected and staged the image exclusively told MTV News on Monday (April 16). "It was his idea from the very beginning and we worked with him and his camp to utilize the technology to make it come to life. ... You can take their likenesses and voice and ... take people that haven't done concerts before or perform music they haven't sung and digitally re-create it."

"This is not found footage. This is not archival footage. This is an illusion [and] this is just the beginning," Ulbrich told the Journal. "Dre has a massive vision for this."
& another article said a tour was "likely but not guranteed"
 6 years ago '09        #226
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12357 12357
They probably used Ray J pus*y a.ss to do the movements and somebody from the old death row days or the outlaws on the voiceover. Either way as big of a Pac fan as I am, I wasnt impressed. It was cool and all but it wasn't Pac all the way. sh*t, the n*gga broke out into a crip walk When the fu*k you ever see Pac moving like the hologram moved on stage.

It was okay and will get people buzzing but I needed a better job out of them.
 04-16-2012, 11:01 PM         #227
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BEST fu*kING SHYT IVE SEEN ON THE NET BY FAR!!!!

R.I.P. to the G.O.A.T.

that video was beautiful
 6 years ago '09        #228
space
space
 deziking said:
does anyone have the ORIGINAL on stage video back in the day ?? in good quality??
It doesn't exist
 6 years ago '04        #229
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
^^^it does exist! no matter what they say u can see that they obviously got the movements from his House of Blues performance from '96...all the way down to the lil crip walk he did.
 6 years ago '04        #230
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134

[video - click to view]

same movements..for the most part, with a little extra added to make it "original". its still amazing they pulled it off though
 6 years ago '09        #231
space
space
 TrapBoi said:
^^^it does exist! no matter what they say u can see that they obviously got the movements from his House of Blues performance from '96...all the way down to the lil crip walk he did.
But where can you find any footage of Pac from House of Blues thats more than him from the waist up doing the crip walk. Even on any of the house of blues footage floating on the net now he isnt as demonstrative with the little crip walk as you say, as he was on this hologram. Even the official House Of Blues dvd didnt show that. So unless Dre had some uncut footage to choose from I'm sticking with what I said.

I'll say again, I'm a huge Pac fan and got love for this sh*t from coachella. I just feel they could have done a lot better on making everything genuine about the hologram.

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 04-16-2012 at 11:20 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #232
hxdubxice 
space
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
Waiting for this sh*t to go on tour
 6 years ago '10        #233
blackenedmiles 
space
space
$100 | Props total: 5 5
 dEtroitJUNKIE said:
exactly, any technology we think is mind blowing is generally 40 plus years behind what gov has. Surprisingly people still think impossible for peoplewho thought they seen a plane hit WTC
could have been wrong or fooled. Smh

anyway.... Great lookin concert and well done hologram performance.
Nah... I used to work as a web developer for the US. Their technology is waaaaay behind. They are still using Dreamweaver 3.0
 6 years ago '07        #234
I_GOT_DAT_PIFF 
space
space
space
$93 | Props total: 99 99
 keejee said:
how could a n*gga with only 2 albums be better than Pac???
what the fu*k is your avi from?
 6 years ago '08        #235
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 805 805
i wanna see what snoop has to say about this. It must have been an even crazier feeling to be up on stage
 04-17-2012, 12:21 AM         #236
Shang Tsung  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackenedmiles said:
Nah... I used to work as a web developer for the US. Their technology is waaaaay behind. They are still using Dreamweaver 3.0
he talking bout the shadow government not the fake one you thought you worked for
 04-17-2012, 12:53 AM         #237
Houdini  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN this sh*t is amazing, RIP Pac...still slaying the game
 04-17-2012, 12:56 AM         #238
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
epic, GOAT
 6 years ago '06        #239
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
nice effects, did notice he was sliding around a little both tho, prob will perfect it once they do it again
 6 years ago '12        #240
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
is it jus me, or did everyone in the rap game jus become irrelevent after watching this shiit... like if you look at Aftermath the roster, like no other label should be able to fucck with them coz they got all the God's of hiphop to go on tour and basically take back the rap game like it aint nothing... But after hearing Pac again n seeing unity in Atermath, G-Unit and Shady Records im more pissed off at all these wack motherfucckers in the rap game than i was before....

FUCCK THIS PUSSSY a.ss ERA OF HIPHOP!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy