Tupac Performs At Coachella 2012 (Hologram Still Photos)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #21
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,010 | Props total: 4962 4962
This is gna be the new trend wait n c... soon Micheal Jackson, B.I.G, Marvin Gaye, Whitney Houston n mayb even Elvis r gna be performing live with these holograms n record labels r gna fucck up all these ppl's legacies jus to make money... I believe record lables are looking at this hologram shiit ryt now with ideas to bring back the dead jus to make money... Wait till Diddiy get a hold of this shiit... B.I.G gna be performing wit hologram Ciroc in hes hand... This is the coolest shiit ina long tym but soon it will get abused
 6 years ago '06        #22
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18956 18956
 Pleasure Boy said:
This is gna be the new trend wait n c... soon Micheal Jackson, B.I.G, Marvin Gaye, Whitney Houston n mayb even Elvis r gna be performing live with these holograms n record labels r gna fucck up all these ppl's legacies jus to make money... I believe record lables are looking at this hologram shiit ryt now with ideas to bring back the dead jus to make money... Wait till Diddiy get a hold of this shiit... B.I.G gna be performing wit hologram Ciroc in hes hand... This is the coolest shiit ina long tym but soon it will get abused
yeah... you can already tell they're gonna fu*k everything up that much more with this bullsh*t...

this performance was dope as hell, but yea, here's hoping that this doesn't catch on...
 6 years ago '05        #23
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12569 12569
Far from disrespectful, Pac's legacy should be carried into the new decade and there after. As long as his mom is getting her cut from these performances(which is what he would want), I don't see an issue with this.

People want to see PAC, whether it be a real or holographic form, thats his impact on the world, to make people happy and his message be forever be eternal and immortal, and this can do just that for many of his fans and new fans. I hope they bring this sh*t to Chicago. I will not miss it.
 6 years ago '04        #24
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
 Joe DC said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #25
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #26
explicit1696 
space
space
space
$27 | Props total: 0 0
I'd pay to see a hologram Pac before I pay to see Lil' Wayne.
 04-16-2012, 04:39 PM         #27
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it isn't a bad concept as long as its not overused, because the whole point of doing the Tupac hologram was to have the audience in awe and it did. If everyone and their grandmother start doing it, then it won't have that same feeling like it did when the technology was first used. I hate to say this but I actually hope that the company ups the price so that it will makes others take a second thought on it before they try to use it
 6 years ago '12        #28
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 5996 5996
So is this a hologram of 2Pac, or a hologram of a 2Pac look alike? Because maybe its me, but that does not look like Pac.
 6 years ago '09        #29
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 HeightsBound said:
So is this a hologram of 2Pac, or a hologram of a 2Pac look alike? Because maybe its me, but that does not look like Pac.

its special effects n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #30
SCENE 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 104 104

*waits for holographic Biggie to perform Who Shot Ya*
 04-16-2012, 06:03 PM         #31
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 calle13 said:
the performance was amazing even tho people didnt seem so hype about it. sh*t was awesome
because this is ymcmb generation. they dont know real sh*t like what pac brought to the world.
 04-16-2012, 06:22 PM         #32
illmatix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was cool and all, but I'm not half as mind blown as everyone else seems to be.

Maybe it's just me, but the idea of a hologram (even tho i'm sure it's extremely complex) is easy to imagine. When they hyped up the Nate Dogg hologram, this is exactly what I expected it to look like. It just looks like CGI in a movie

I've thought for a while that someday this is how we'll watch movies. They'll be able to film everything as a hologram and it will look like you're watching a live performance. The movie theater screen will be replaced with a stage where everything takes place.

Also, isn't Coachella two weekends this year? If Dre and Snoop are back next weekend maybe they'll have a Nate Dogg hologram.
 04-16-2012, 07:15 PM         #33
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
Its going to be a late trend then. Theyre already doing concerts like this in Japan, and have been for years:

[video - click to view]

Carrie Underwood even gave a country music concert doing it

The Japanese have been doing this sh*t for years. They have tours for it that fill up arenas over there, and at times the hologram concerts outsale the actual live shows.

The Japanese even have something called Vocaloid that literally creates false singing voices for tracks, and then they pair them with these holograms and literally 'create' singers. In otherwords the companies over there dont have to pay anyone sh*t, and literally just get songwriters to come in and write lyrics, and program PC's to spit out holograms/voices for em.

Major labels in America would LOVE to have this take over. American Consumers wouldnt bite on it though, if they did though?....It'd mean all the artists you know and love would literally just fall off.
 04-16-2012, 07:17 PM         #34
cyral 64  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pac alive and well
 04-16-2012, 07:18 PM         #35
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meet Miku. A japanese vocaloid thats selling out shows, and even outselling mainstream artists shows in Japan right now.

Video in my post above. Picture right here:

[pic - click to view]

04-16-2012, 07:19 PM         #36
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '07        #37
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
they said this sh*t cost somewhere in between 100,000-400,000
 6 years ago '09        #38
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
So recording artist are going to get replaced by fake holograms?

The tupac sh*t was dope but holograms is the next auto tune.
 6 years ago '04        #39
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 2429 2429
Bet there will be a Michael Jackson hologram tour
 6 years ago '05        #40
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,457 | Props total: 519 519
 NBA Brawler said:
Bet there will be a Michael Jackson hologram tour
Thats not the real question. The real question is if it will be black or white michael :D....

To soon?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy