HBO Mayweather vs. Cotto 24/7 Episode 1 (video)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '09        #61
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 dre03 said:

This ain't basketball or football thats a low percentage and only 3 of those are actual KO's... The majority of Mayweather's TKO's are not because of power... Mayweather hands can't hold up to the power of the average f!ghter thats why they break so often... He has only stopped 8 f!ghters in his last 23 f!ghts thats a 35% KO rate during the prime of his career

First 42 f!ghts of most of the great f!ghters

Sugar Shane = 83%
De La Hoya = 71%
Pacquiao = 71%
Sugar Ray Robinson = 69%
Roy Jones = 86%
Roberton Duran = 83%
Sugar Ray Leonard = 63%
Marvin Hagler = 81%
Tommy Hearns = 81%

Like i said compared to the greats Mayweather KO record is one of the lowest and not even close to majority of them... And i tried to stick with people under heavyweight... Anybody trying to argue in favor of Floyd's power is a retard and obvious c*ck sucker... He will be great regardless no need adding bullsh*t to his abilities to try to make him seem even better... He is one of the greatest technical f!ghters and smartest f!ghters ever... But he has below average punching power... You can't be serious
Joe Calzaghe at about a 70% KO rate

Also, the vast majority of Oscar and Shane's KOs were at weights were they were huge f!ghters. Shane was a very big lightweight, Oscar wa an enormous 130 and 135. Pac too. He was huge at flyweight( 31 of his KOs were 126 and down....weights he struggled to make because he's always been a natural 150 or so once he got real strength and conditioning)

Roy Jones said he walked around at 180 while he cut down to 160.

Mayweather's always walked around at or near his f!ghting weight. He wasn't rehydrating over 135 for his 130 f!ghts. I think he could have made 126 if he wanted to and padded his KO% f!ghting smaller guys.
 6 years ago '11        #62
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,315 | Props total: 4606 4606
why everytime this man goes into f!ght a thread is started about him and ppl say that he will lose
and they post the dumbest reasons why...
lets cut the bs, he will win and he will continue to win, mayweather haters just hope that he f!ghts amir khan one day and maybe, just maybe he will lose, other than that he is gonna murder every other opponent till he retires
 6 years ago '07        #63
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 1147 1147
Interesting f!ght since it's at 154, but Money May will dominate
 04-18-2012, 09:36 AM         #64
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:

This ain't basketball or football thats a low percentage and only 3 of those are actual KO's... The majority of Mayweather's TKO's are not because of power... Mayweather hands can't hold up to the power of the average f!ghter thats why they break so often... He has only stopped 8 f!ghters in his last 23 f!ghts thats a 35% KO rate during the prime of his career

so we gon break it down to KOs and TKOs? Hes not stopping due to power? Then what? His hand breaks all the time? They might be fragile but they havent broke in years.

First 42 f!ghts of most of the great f!ghters

Sugar Shane = 83%
De La Hoya = 71%
Pacquiao = 71%
Sugar Ray Robinson = 69%
Roy Jones = 86%
Roberton Duran = 83%
Sugar Ray Leonard = 63%
Marvin Hagler = 81%
Tommy Hearns = 81%

So u do the first 42 f!ghts? For f!ghters who fought 80-150 f!ghts like some n*ggas u just listed, n*ggas was f!ghting tomato cans almost every f!ght. How bout we look at a f!ghters first half of his career?
16 stops/21 f!ghts =76%

Like i said compared to the greats Mayweather KO record is one of the lowest and not even close to majority of them... And i tried to stick with people under heavyweight... Anybody trying to argue in favor of Floyd's power is a retard and obvious c*ck sucker... He will be great regardless no need adding bullsh*t to his abilities to try to make him seem even better... He is one of the greatest technical f!ghters and smartest f!ghters ever... But he has below average punching power... You can't be serious
You're full of sh*t and twist numbers around to help ur logic. Log off stanley
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy