HBO Mayweather vs. Cotto 24/7 Episode 1 (video)

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 snoopdoggiz said:

So we gon act like Floyd aint got kids and a bad bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

floyd dont care bout nothing but his fame and money and winning, i bet he tells his kids all the time "im busy talk to you lata"
 6 years ago '05        #42
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 ChickzNKickz said:

with all that morally correct "richer " bullsh*t...

You don;t like May.. We kno this.. U spew hate in every Mayweather thread...

You sound like a lame making judgements off a 30 min edited episode for television...
its crazy i love boxing and i love to watch mayweather f!ght, just hate to hear him talk or see him out of the ring, he always makes himself look bad with ease, no doubt about it this guy is a true as*hole in every way lol so yea u right i'll hate em in every thread with the same hate, cant stop wont stop lol

oh yea thanx for noticing ;)
 6 years ago '04        #43
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,738 | Props total: 6443 6443
Cotto!!! Boriqua hasta la muerte

It's going to be a great f!ght.
 6 years ago '08        #44
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 KidKingGoD said:
Mayweather completely dismantled ortiz... even before the headbutt rewatch the f!ght. He was digging in that boys a.ss. He mopped marquez and decimated Hatton as well. That check left hook he got him with for the knockout was picture perfect.
beating someone and going for the k!ll are two completely different things. i always admired floyd for getting ahead of himself. but to say he goes for the k!ll is completely absurd. he was beating ortiz, we all know that, but the only time he "went for the k!ll" or threw any punch of significance is when ortiz had his hands down. now we all know its ortiz's fault for the ignorant sh*t but i find it ironic how floyds hardest punches came when his opponents hands were down.

in the hatton f!ght, floyd completely broke dude down throughout the duration of the entire f!ght (hatton is tailor made for floyd). but at no point did he go out of his way in an attempt to end the f!ght or "go for the k!ll."

all in all, floyd hardly ever goes for the k!ll and its cool with me. i enjoy watching him pick people apart. but floyd hasnt went for the k!ll in yeeeeeeeeears homie, probably since gatti and prior to that, chico. im a big floyd fan, but he is satisfied simply with winning and he has sparingly showed the k!ller instinct of many of the greats.
 04-16-2012, 01:10 PM         #45
blaqman2000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadIntentionz said:
its crazy i love boxing and i love to watch mayweather f!ght, just hate to hear him talk or see him out of the ring, he always makes himself look bad with ease, no doubt about it this guy is a true as*hole in every way lol so yea u right i'll hate em in every thread with the same hate, cant stop wont stop lol

oh yea thanx for noticing ;)
Just like he told you if you watched the video posted....LIGHTS ACTION CAMERA...he does it for Tv...he says he is an entertainer so When ever cameras are on him he will entertain !!! and its also called effective marketing...he is not the PPV KING for nothing !!...and IF you are a true BOXING FAN you would know that they use to do the same sh*t back in the day to sell f!ghts !! ...UM JUST SAYING DOE
 04-16-2012, 02:00 PM         #46
mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't wait to go back home and see this sh*t

it will be a good f!ght for about eh...i will say 7 or 8 rounds...but mayweather will tag this dude
 6 years ago '04        #47
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 arthurmack27 said:
beating someone and going for the k!ll are two completely different things. i always admired floyd for getting ahead of himself. but to say he goes for the k!ll is completely absurd. he was beating ortiz, we all know that, but the only time he "went for the k!ll" or threw any punch of significance is when ortiz had his hands down. now we all know its ortiz's fault for the ignorant sh*t but i find it ironic how floyds hardest punches came when his opponents hands were down.

in the hatton f!ght, floyd completely broke dude down throughout the duration of the entire f!ght (hatton is tailor made for floyd). but at no point did he go out of his way in an attempt to end the f!ght or "go for the k!ll."

all in all, floyd hardly ever goes for the k!ll and its cool with me. i enjoy watching him pick people apart. but floyd hasnt went for the k!ll in yeeeeeeeeears homie, probably since gatti and prior to that, chico. im a big floyd fan, but he is satisfied simply with winning and he has sparingly showed the k!ller instinct of many of the greats.
You're going to need an example of going for the k!ll then because these are his compubox stats for the last f!ght that looks like to me he was beating that boys a.ss.

You can talk about hatton NOW but before he was an undefeated champion. He didn't turn into nobody until Mayweather knocked him out.
 6 years ago '09        #48
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
At the start of round 4, Floyd was digging with combos trying to get Ortiz out of there...
 04-16-2012, 05:07 PM         #49
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arthurmack27 said:

Lets act like Floyd wasnt destroying him in round 8 and going for the KO
 6 years ago '04        #50
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
Floyd has zero chance of knocking Cotto out... Floyd ain't known for any power of any kind... He May have one of the lowest KO rates of any great boxer i know of...

But aside from Mayweather lack of power Cotto has one of the strongest chins in boxing... It took Margarito 12 rounds with loaded gloves to even make the referee come in and stop the f!ght against Cotto... Took Pac Man the same amount of rounds to stop Cotto...

MAyweather can and will pick Cotto apart but I would bet a nice sum it goes the distance... Especially at 154 lbs... This is a great matchup either way because Cotto is resilient and baturally bigger than Floyd with Power in both hands... He can give Floyd somewhat of a feel of the power he may feel in both hands from Pacquiao... This is the first time in years i have been excited to see a Floyd f!ght...
 6 years ago '09        #51
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1871 1871
 dre03 said:
Floyd has zero chance of knocking Cotto out... Floyd ain't known for any power of any kind... He May have one of the lowest KO rates of any great boxer i know of...

But aside from Mayweather lack of power Cotto has one of the strongest chins in boxing... It took Margarito 12 rounds with loaded gloves to even make the referee come in and stop the f!ght against Cotto... Took Pac Man the same amount of rounds to stop Cotto...

MAyweather can and will pick Cotto apart but I would bet a nice sum it goes the distance... Especially at 154 lbs... This is a great matchup either way because Cotto is resilient and baturally bigger than Floyd with Power in both hands... He can give Floyd somewhat of a feel of the power he may feel in both hands from Pacquiao... This is the first time in years i have been excited to see a Floyd f!ght...
You say you know boxing, but then you post this...
 6 years ago '05        #52
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10695 10695
 DesertEagle said:
 04-16-2012, 08:01 PM         #53
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:

26 KOs/42 f!ghts= 62%

6 years ago '10        #54
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
glad he didn't f!ght pac
 6 years ago '04        #55
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
You fu*ks are stupid

Mayweather talks all that sh*t for entertainment purposes

you either want to see him win or lose

nobody outside of real boxing fans even knows who mayweathers opponents are 90% of the time

and plus..all real boxing heads know Mayweather is a technical genius in the ring and there is not a boxer in the game (including pacman ) that can match his ring iq , speed and strength combined

he has a right to talk sh*t..he is undefeated

people hate floyd because the average human being cant relate to never taking an L in their profession....he has never taken an L

all other professional athletes have...people who work 9 to 5 constantly get sh*tted on and take L's from their bosses

mayweather doesnt know what losing feels like...

He's young..black dominating his sport..has money..has kids he taking care of .. a beautiful wife...and he talks that sh*t and doesnt give a fu*k what you think

of course you would hate him

but he loves you for hating him..

The fact of the matter is there is not a professional boxer in the sport that can match up with may..it is what it is

I think its hilarious that every 24/7...every new opponent the floyd haters come in .. claim they know boxing and all say the same sh*t

he is going to give floyd a run for his money..this is going to be his hardest f!ght...blah blah blah

you dont understand...when you are in the ring..and you feel that glove on your jaw and you have no idea where it came from...then you feel it strike your chin while your still trying to think about where the first punch came from.. its a completley different story

EVERYBODY thinks they can match up with floyd until they are in the ring in front of him...its a whole different story

Last edited by Official; 04-17-2012 at 10:26 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #56
dre03 
space
space
 DesertEagle said:
Care to share what about my post is not true? Of course not because when you have no true rebuttal but just difference of opinion a vague "you don't know such and such always follows"

I would be glad to dissect your argument if you dare pose one
 04-17-2012, 09:09 PM         #57
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Single file

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #58
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
if i was as talented as mayweather id act the same way

he worked hard for that
 6 years ago '04        #59
dre03 
space
space
 snoopdoggiz said:
26 KOs/42 f!ghts= 62%

This ain't basketball or football thats a low percentage and only 3 of those are actual KO's... The majority of Mayweather's TKO's are not because of power... Mayweather hands can't hold up to the power of the average f!ghter thats why they break so often... He has only stopped 8 f!ghters in his last 23 f!ghts thats a 35% KO rate during the prime of his career

First 42 f!ghts of most of the great f!ghters

Sugar Shane = 83%
De La Hoya = 71%
Pacquiao = 71%
Sugar Ray Robinson = 69%
Roy Jones = 86%
Roberton Duran = 83%
Sugar Ray Leonard = 63%
Marvin Hagler = 81%
Tommy Hearns = 81%

Like i said compared to the greats Mayweather KO record is one of the lowest and not even close to majority of them... And i tried to stick with people under heavyweight... Anybody trying to argue in favor of Floyd's power is a retard and obvious c*ck sucker... He will be great regardless no need adding bullsh*t to his abilities to try to make him seem even better... He is one of the greatest technical f!ghters and smartest f!ghters ever... But he has below average punching power... You can't be serious

Last edited by dre03; 04-17-2012 at 09:35 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #60
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 dre03 said:

lmfao....seriously? He was running for both the Margarito and Pac f!ghts after he got hurt. He was also in serious trouble against Corley,Torres,Judah, and Mosley. His chin is overrated and he cut very easily.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago