Riff Raff's Been Trolling The Rap Game HARD. (NOT RETARDED?)

most viewed right now
 138
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 121
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 56
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
15152 pageviews
68 comments


1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
Riff Raff's Been Trolling The Rap Game HARD. (NOT RETARDED?)
 

 
this dudes an actor and has been fooling people from DAY 1image


[video - click to view]


dudes like an everyday so cal white dude, and he isnt even from the south, faking that accentimage


Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 04-15-2012 at 01:37 PM..

68 comments for "Riff Raff's Been Trolling The Rap Game HARD. (NOT RETARDED?)"

 04-14-2012, 02:34 PM         #2
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga a n*gga can switch up his voice for his job or just talk regular when u leave the hood or u just talkin proper


this n*gga is a honorary n*gga n is talkin proper



yall n*ggas take this trollin word outta hand
 6 years ago '07        #3
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
@Minister

you wrong bruh hes just another dude who didnt want to have a 9-5 and created and outrageous persona
 04-14-2012, 02:40 PM         #4
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he can rap tho

and he has fun wit it

unlike the old n*ggas who complain and stay in the 90s
 6 years ago '05        #5
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
so only white people have the ability talk proper
 04-14-2012, 02:48 PM         #6
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
so only white people have the ability talk proper
non based mufu*kas can't see the game
 6 years ago '07        #7
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
 Cantankerous said:
so only white people have the ability talk proper
oh here we go another "I always hate the white devil" insecure a.ss black guy

how do you even bring race into this? and how is he even talking "proper" in the video

in this video, can you not see the clear fu*king change in his voice/persona comapred to his rap verses, music videos, and interviews?

go troll a travoyn thread you fu*king moron


Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 04-14-2012 at 02:57 PM..
 04-14-2012, 02:56 PM         #8
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
troll word again
 6 years ago '06        #9
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,619 | Props total: 8550 8550
he isn't a troll but an actor
 6 years ago '07        #10
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
 marcusaka50 said:
he isn't a troll but an actor


i wonder what his background is
 04-14-2012, 03:21 PM         #11
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Him, Dirt nasty and Andy Milanokis sit around mocking rap music and black people for fun
 6 years ago '05        #12
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
 1LynguisticMind said:
oh here we go another "I always hate the white devil" insecure a.ss black guy

how do you even bring race into this? and how is he even talking "proper" in the video

in this video, can you not see the clear fu*king change in his voice/persona comapred to his rap verses, music videos, and interviews?

go troll a travoyn thread you fu*king moron
you fu*king idiot, nobody said anything about hating white people. Its' your lame a.ss who claims Riff Raft is a fraud for speaking "proper" or "everyday white dude", as if whites are the only ones who can speak like regular men, so let me get this straight...

1. No rappers are able to speak proper / regular (standard english)?
2. If a rapper speaks proper he is a fraud?

The only denominator hear is that rift raft is a white rapper, we have several rappers who are articulate (david banner) and speak proper english, why aren't they frauds, you focused on rift raft because he is white, and making an understatement that blacks just speak slang like idiots. Rift Raft is a fraud for doing exactly what everyone else does? Or like I said, do white only have this ability? Do you not see the stupidity of your thread, and how your idiot logic has negative connotations about race that make no sense?

gud dayz, n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #13
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
 Cantankerous said:
you fu*king idiot, nobody said anything about hating white people. Its' your lame a.ss who claims Riff Raft is a fraud for speaking "proper" or "everyday white dude", as if whites are the only ones who can speak like regular men, so let me get this straight...
1. No rappers are able to speak proper / regular (standard english)?
2. If a rapper speaks proper he is a fraud?

The only denominator hear is that rift raft is a white rapper, we have several rappers who are articulate (david banner) and speak proper english, why aren't they frauds, you focused on rift raft because he is white, and making an understatement that blacks just speak slang like idiots. Rift Raft is a fraud for doing exactly what everyone else does? Or like I said, do white only have this ability? Do you not see the stupidity of your thread, and how your idiot logic has negative connotations about race that make no sense?

gud dayz, n*gga
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE POINT ON THIS THREAD YOUNG MAN?? HE SPEAKS WAY DIFFERENT IN THE VIDEO THEN HE DOES NORMALLY IN HIS SONGS AND VIDEOS. A COMPLETE 180 OF HIS USUAL SOUTHERN STYLE TONGUE. ITS ONE THING TO ACCENT YOUR VOICE SLIGHTLY FOR EFFECT. BUT YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THIS DUDES "RIFF RAFF" PERSONA IS PURE ACTING, HE DOESNT HAVE AN ACCENT. IT WOULD BE LIKE NAS (A NEW YORKER) ADOPTING A PIMP C STYLE DRAWL.

@ you thinking that im calling out Riff Raff cause hese white, listen to his music, then how he speaks in this video and come talk to me fu*k boy

now go cry


Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 04-14-2012 at 03:30 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #14
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
So does Plies, Wayne, Bun B like i said, what does speaking articulate have to do with being a fraud? You just mad @ white ppl, cause your dumb n*gga'd out a.ss can't speak right
 6 years ago '07        #15
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
Im fu*kING WHITE YOU MORON

let me guess, im a racist now

articulate? its about the accent
 6 years ago '05        #16
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
 1LynguisticMind said:
Im fu*kING WHITE YOU MORON

let me guess, im a racist now

articulate? its about the accent
Being white just makes it worse, yes an undercover racist by suggesting only whites can switch their linguistics. It has nothing to do with an accent, everyone does this. Even more, you said "not retarded", as if the way he speaks(which is common in various southern areas) somehow has anything to do with intelligence.

So being southern(or speaking like such) is being retarded?...if you'd had some other points besides language, you'd have a case, you're just an idiot though.
 04-14-2012, 03:43 PM         #17
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you speak to yo momma the same way u speak to yo friends or yo girlfriend???

Do u speak to all yo friends the same way?
 04-14-2012, 03:52 PM         #18
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga still got BET tattoed to him
 6 years ago '07        #19
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
 Cantankerous said:
Being white just makes it worse, yes an undercover racist by suggesting only whites can switch their linguistics. It has nothing to do with an accent, everyone does this. Even more, you said "not retarded", as if the way he speaks(which is common in various southern areas) somehow has anything to do with intelligence.

So being southern(or speaking like such) is being retarded?...if you'd had some other points besides language, you'd have a case, you're just an idiot though.
yeah you got me, HES RETARTED BECAUSE OF HIS DRAWL....not because of his incoherent lyrics, freezie chains, and MTV tatoo

you need help.


Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 04-14-2012 at 04:57 PM..
 04-14-2012, 03:59 PM         #20
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy