most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,855 | Props total: 8814 8814
 n3aGabitz said:
Good riddance. Midnight releases and preorders were used by employees anyway to buy and resell at higher prices.

As for the Concords. There's obviously a HUGE demand for it. Why ever stop making them? It's fu*king dumb.
If you notice after the concord release people lined up for every release after. Galaxy foams took it to a new level. Yeezy 2 will be fu*king insane. Nike limits the kicks to drive up hype for the next release. Then they look at the resell prices and say if people will be $100+ above retail then we will raise prices a few bucks at a time.
 6 years ago '11        #62
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Sneaker heads lost.
 6 years ago '07        #63
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
^^^^yes we did.
 6 years ago '10        #64
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,527 | Props total: 1107 1107
I'll never understand the allure of sneakers, but I camped out for an Xbox 360 and before the internet (which ruined the game totally), my dad and I would always camp out for WWE tickets as a kid, so I won't hate. However, seeing how you ******s were acting for those Concords, I can totally understand why Nike did this. Only difference now is sneakerheads will be camping out for the regular mall opening.
 6 years ago '04        #65
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,253 | Props total: 695 695
 freakbucket said:
your best bet is to head up to some footlocker stores and make one of the bi*ches there your "girlfriend"

I am going to do this very soon. I don't even care how the bi*ch looks, well...maybe I do.
Lol.....I told my brother he needs to do that....but if I can't cop online I will pay a modest fee from resellers....sh*ts getting rediculus trying to cop in store plus these stores don't want to tell you how many they got before you stand in line after the yellow foams when dudes had camped out I realized this sh*t isn't for me any more I'm too old for this sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #66
bwlove02 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 484 484
It doesn't matter if they ban midnight releases or not the whole shoe game is fu*ked now and it's at an all time high and I don't see it dying down anytime soon. I work at a House of Hoops and we see people lining up for almost every shoe that releases its not just Jordan's and foams anymore and it's crazy to me. As far as employees buying up all the pairs I know for a fact that it don't happen in our store because we can only get one pair so believe me the less than 12 employees we have are not buying up all the shoes lol it's just that people that weren't buying shoes years back are playing catch up and buying them now some people call them hypebeast. But I don't believe there is a clear cut answer to the problem.
 04-15-2012, 09:05 AM         #67
TheUzualSuSpect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hypebeasts
theres no end in sight just build up a solid connect at a mom n pop store and hope for the best
 6 years ago '06        #68
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,844 | Props total: 6032 6032
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
BULLsh*t.....there will ALWAYS be a STRONG demand for retro and new Jordans.......Every since J's came out in the 80s theres been a STRONG demand for them....Nike only payin like a $1 per pair anyway.....

What Nike needs to do is make a Jordan retail store where you can by any and every pair of J's that ever came out. Have 4 locations, NYC, LA, ATL and maybe Texas. Annnd they can still carry them in the regular chain and mom & pop spots...I gurantee you them spots would STAY pumpin out sneaks.....Nike needs to hire me......they need to understand their market and KNOW that they have the game on smash so there aint no needs to be just sending 3 pairs of shoes per store......thatz why people gettin k!lled or campin out for a pair of extremely over price shoes........
Good idea but the demand for j's where never this bad back in the day when the next style of j's came out nobody wanted the old ones so I would buy them from modells for like 80 bux so now I refuse to spend 160+ on retros if anyone disagrees its cuz they where to young or just started buying them 5 or 6 years ago.
 6 years ago '06        #69
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
Honestly they need to produce enough pairs so everybody can get a pair and go on with there day. The prices need to drop on shoes too because they are buying them and selling them online for 1500 dollars and nike is losing money. This is a smart ideal but with these times no pair of shoes should be over a 100 dollars. Nike, Jordan and etc have made their money. it should be about the brand now.
 6 years ago '04        #70
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
Pre Concords....I never had a problem going to the mall for a pair of kiks, I passed on the space jams and cool grey 11's,twice, in fact the mall around my way still had a few pairs of them on the shelf and had to send them back to nike!

The Black Cement III's sat on the shelf for a few weeks as well...but then the whole concord debacle happened, Around my way there wasn't any f!ghts, The store and mall employee's where the ones buying em all...needless to say damn near every last one of them where fired.

Anyway I copped the chicago 10's on the humble, last pair in the mall at 5:30 pm, got lucky.
The cement Iv's I'm not even going to front, my a.ss was at the mall at 5:30 (mall opened at 8) It was 2 other people outside with me. At 8:00 am it had to be like 100 people, at 9:00 (when the stores open) sh*t was crazy. I heard those wack a.ss royal 10's got the same treatment. At the end of the day, if you can't cop online, you better at least make it to the mall a few hours early. Not sure how The Playoff 12's will be, but my black a.ss will be there after the club, with a beach chair and my starbucks.
 6 years ago '04        #71
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
n*ggas always ruin sh*t..
 6 years ago '04        #72
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
We want you n*ggaz to k!ll eachother its good for media
 6 years ago '04        #73
AliHood 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 844 844
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
 6 years ago '09        #74
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22222 22222
nike been starting banning this on a smaller scale years ago. i guess now they finally turning it up
 6 years ago '11        #75
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
Vans and Nike SBs >
 04-15-2012, 10:39 AM         #76
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's why I only cop air max 95s
 6 years ago '06        #77
1OverJordan24 123 heat pts123
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1000 1000
fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '09        #78
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,177 | Props total: 3456 3456
Sounds like a good a.ss idea.
 6 years ago '07        #79
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 six6nine9wpk said:
Im tipping my hat to the new sneaker heads............. I had a long run. Im finally finshed.
I feel you breh!!! I used to love this sh*t, was one of the most exciting and rewarding hobbies I've ever had but this sh*t has just gone too far. Like dudes already said, these kids nowadays only buy to resell (I see you Asian community!) n that's cool, go get yours homie... but damn for the rest of us who collected... sh*ts fu*ked up for good. I can't see myself ever getting back into the sneaker game. Im gonna hold on to my pairs n thats it. sh*t is just too ridiculous out there! taking all the fun outta the game man sh*t why can't we all just get along.
 04-15-2012, 10:59 AM         #80
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nike be on that de beers monopoly bs
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago