Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-14-2012, 06:31 PM         #41
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know if this makes sense to anyone, but why not let people do pre-order 3-6 months ahead of time, as in pay up front. Unlimited amounts. Then have a preorder date cutoff. On that day, Nike actually produces the shoes for that quantity (think Nike ID). So if 256,000 people want them and have already paid for them, Nike then makes 256,000 pairs and everyone gets there pair(s) who wanted them. No more resellers, long lines, etc....
 6 years ago '04        #42
Jolt21 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$600 | Props total: 9 9
the real issue is the employees buying pairs before the stores even open.

of course there are more than enough for the employees and customers at the huge stores, but for regular stores, malls, etc...it's absurd. My finish line didn't even sell any concords b/c the employees bought them all before the store opened. wtf. what kind of "customer service" is that?
 04-14-2012, 06:50 PM         #43
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GollyI'mGully said:
anyone that wears something just because it's exclusive rather than they like the look is a phaggot
basically
 6 years ago '10        #44
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
What site do ya'll use to buy your kicks online?

there isnt any exclusives sites bro...just the ones you can google...and if someone know a site there aint giving up the goods but good luck tho...i wanna know how to get through on nike n eastbay and so on to order at retail but i aint sweating it...been paying $240 plus since 08 09..so the ban on midnight n all that doesnt affect me tho
 6 years ago '06        #45
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
I feel Nike is aware of the after market on their products and the end of the day they are sleeping on money. Nike is one of the only brands in the world where a mark up on their product post retail purchase is a common practice. It's almost like their product is an issuance of stock to the market. I understand this strong desire post release adds perceived value to your brand, but they are sleeping on alot of money. Why is it that Apple has such a high demand on releases even higher, but anyone can get an iphone when they release and anytime after. If you buy an Apple product outside of an Apple retailer its because its cheaper than the store. The reason that market exist is because the product is always available from Apple.

They have two options. They can either completely flood the market with products to the point that they have stock surplus. If its a general release make it a general release. I dont care how pairs someone buys, you should have your product so readily available that it would be pointless to buy it outside of the retailer unless it was cheaper. Or make the same amount of shoes that you have been and increase the prices to the reseller prices and even higher. I wish I would know people are willing to pay higher for my product and I'm still selling it cheaper price.

Changing the releases and all these rules means nothing and wont solve any issues unless you address those two things. You either make it accessible to everybody all the time or make it accessible to only a certain few because they can't afford it. Resellers and hypebeast shouldnt exist.
 6 years ago '06        #46
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Only people at these midnight releases are the people without jobs and/or without a life. You need to reevaluate things if you're standing outside at midnight waiting for sneakers to try to impress other people.
 6 years ago '10        #47
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
They need to ban those high a.ss prices!
Supply and demand.

The higher the price means Nike is attempting to lower the demand, but fu*ks keep buying them. I'm glad they're putting these rules in place. Too much bull happening in and around these stores come release day.
 6 years ago '07        #48
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
shoe game fu*ked up just like the rap game ..sh*t has been fu*ked for a very long time now fu*k nike, i have never iml lined up for any shoes and never will, the only time i've actually been at a release was a good couple months back for some j's and i only went because my cousin asked if i could roll w/him and buy an extra pair for him with his money and even then i was only in line for about 15 mins, since we cut a sh*tload of people ..people who line up for kicks are way too self concious..when you get older you realize sh*t like that is lame and just really pointless
 6 years ago '05        #49
Bigrel 7 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 326 326
this wont change sh*t, n*ggas will still resell. Thats what hurt the game. If i can't have my sh*t reserved I dont even bother, too much drama trying to wait in line or get up at the crack of fu*kin dawn for some damn sneakers
 6 years ago '10        #50
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 2358 2358
 Legit1 said:
[/B]

they say doing this sh*t at the sportszone down here I remember when the electric blues came out I was like the 5th person in a line of almost 30 people. I figured I got my pair right. You got these bi*ch a.ss employes taking they sweet time to get the store open and smiling and what not when n*ggas been there for almost damn near 8 hours. This one dyke bi*ch employee at the store kept telling us while we was waiting "I don't know why all yall came we ain't even get pairs like that", so I'm thinking like bi*ch I'm 5th in line I better get my pair. So it's time to open up(and they opened up almost 40 min later because they taking they sweet ole time) and this woman had the nerve to say "look yall we only got 1 size 7, 1 size 8, 1 size 9 1/2 and 1 size 13 ". The whole damn line basically left except maybe 5 people. I was ready to smack the fu*k outta this dumb bi*ch no lie but I cooled off. I damn well know they ain't ship no god damn 4 pairs to a shoe store in a mall complex. These employees better stop playing or they will catch hell I'm tryna tell people
that bi*ch would have caught a boddie fu*kin with me like that.
 6 years ago '05        #51
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 n3aGabitz said:
Good riddance. Midnight releases and preorders were used by employees anyway to buy and resell at higher prices.

As for the Concords. There's obviously a HUGE demand for it. Why ever stop making them? It's fu*king dumb.
this...
 6 years ago '06        #52
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Legit1 said:
[/B]

they say doing this sh*t at the sportszone down here I remember when the electric blues came out I was like the 5th person in a line of almost 30 people. I figured I got my pair right. You got these bi*ch a.ss employes taking they sweet time to get the store open and smiling and what not when n*ggas been there for almost damn near 8 hours. This one dyke bi*ch employee at the store kept telling us while we was waiting "I don't know why all yall came we ain't even get pairs like that", so I'm thinking like bi*ch I'm 5th in line I better get my pair. So it's time to open up(and they opened up almost 40 min later because they taking they sweet ole time) and this woman had the nerve to say "look yall we only got 1 size 7, 1 size 8, 1 size 9 1/2 and 1 size 13 ". The whole damn line basically left except maybe 5 people. I was ready to smack the fu*k outta this dumb bi*ch no lie but I cooled off. I damn well know they ain't ship no god damn 4 pairs to a shoe store in a mall complex. These employees better stop playing or they will catch hell I'm tryna tell people
If somebody is waiting outside of a store for sneakers for 8 hours, they need to go ahead and k!ll themselves.
 6 years ago '10        #53
NYstreetz 1 heat pts
space
space
$351 | Props total: 7 7
 shadydre85 said:
dose anyone think the footlockers in the deep suberbs will be packed? i really dont think n*ggas is going to drive all the way out there for some j's

dont waste your time and gas
 6 years ago '10        #54
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
 Jolt21 said:
the real issue is the employees buying pairs before the stores even open.

of course there are more than enough for the employees and customers at the huge stores, but for regular stores, malls, etc...it's absurd. My finish line didn't even sell any concords b/c the employees bought them all before the store opened. wtf. what kind of "customer service" is that?

Yeah that sh*t is bullsh*t, make them n*ggas wait in line like everyone else.
 6 years ago '06        #55
chuckdirty 
space
space
space
$586 | Props total: 13 13
 GollyI'mGully said:
or they could just produce enough pairs so they can't be resold for $1500
or idiots can quit paying 1500 dollars for a pair of fu*king shoes.. the market only charges what it can bare.. and furthermore if you have $1500 to buy fu*kin shoes you better not be behind in child support, have a car payment. or a fu*kin mortgage
 6 years ago '11        #56
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
 Bigrel said:
this wont change sh*t, n*ggas will still resell. Thats what hurt the game. If i can't have my sh*t reserved I dont even bother, too much drama trying to wait in line or get up at the crack of fu*kin dawn for some damn sneakers
I ain't even mad, I get most of my stuff from resellers anyways.

fu*k camping out
 6 years ago '04        #57
p1mpjuce 
space
space
$472 | Props total: 0 0
What twitter app is that?
 04-15-2012, 12:05 AM         #58
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adamepbmx said:
What site do ya'll use to buy your kicks online?
your best bet is to head up to some footlocker stores and make one of the bi*ches there your "girlfriend"

I am going to do this very soon. I don't even care how the bi*ch looks, well...maybe I do.
 6 years ago '09        #59
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,112 | Props total: 1652 1652
Man when the fu*k were you allowed to preorder cause I don't remember Nike having preorders
 6 years ago '10        #60
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 6243 6243
 Toss said:
Man when the fu*k were you allowed to preorder cause I don't remember Nike having preorders
yea you had to have an nike PRo account and they'll send you the link for the page

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now