Apr 13 - Facebook Will Give Complete, Detailed Printout of Your Activity to Police

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
60 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Sum_MAjiKMAje 
space
space
$797 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

You mean yall never seen this? Pretty much EVERYTHING you've ever done has been available for you to download in PDF format for months now.

6 years ago '04        #22
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
people bragging on facebook, about how much weed they smoke, how much drugs they dealing, how many people they gunned down, i'm against a lot of the things the government is doing, but when you post things like this, and upload pictures and videos of you doing it, you should go to jail for crime against humanity, the charge stupidity.
 6 years ago '06        #23
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Facebook>>>>

6 years ago '06        #24
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Sum_MAjiKMAje said:

[pic - click to view]

You mean yall never seen this? Pretty much EVERYTHING you've ever done has been available for you to download in PDF format for months now.

Link to that page?
 04-14-2012, 07:32 PM         #25
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatDude0824 said:
havent had facebook in shiiiit almost a year now...

come try and supeona my instagram sh*t and find a bunch of pics of weed and fly a.ss kicks and chicks

fuka facebook/twitter
They can and will if they want to. Its funny you think one website is immune, while another isn't. There is no difference...
 6 years ago '08        #26
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 805 805
 Exquisit said:
K deactivating now
Too late theyre still going to keep your info. Were all fu*ked.
 6 years ago '07        #27
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2468 2468
facebook been on that bs..i wouldn't be surprised if all forms of social networking wern't owned or at the very least heavily controlled by the U.S govt
 04-14-2012, 07:38 PM         #28
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you detail a plot to a.ssassinate a government official on BX, for example, you will probably end up in jail before you get a chance to carry it out or even if you had no intent to do so.

The internet gets monitored, especially post-9/11. Facebook just happens to be a particularly popular website in which people stupidly post a bunch of private, often incriminating sh*t. But the principle is the same for any internet website.
 6 years ago '10        #29
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
man facebook only a threat to n*ggas who be in that illegal lifestyle...the avg person on fb smoke weed n updates their status about it....but its n*ggas that be like "i just got a batch of sour in for da low fwm!!" that get caught up
 6 years ago '07        #30
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
 Pat McGroin said:
Well now that facebook bought instragram for a cool billion, looks like you are SOL.
:rofl2:
 6 years ago '11        #31
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,298 | Props total: 25120 25120
lol fu*k facebook now thats why all I talk about is sports on facebook now and to stay in touch with my mom and fam..
 6 years ago '04        #32
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,735 | Props total: 6438 6438
 MONSTALOCC said:
stop incriminating yourself and you have nothing to fear

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #33
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
We need citizen-online privacy similar to doctor and priests.
 6 years ago '04        #34
mac58 152 heat pts152
space
space
$6,554 | Props total: 10117 10117
so there is no way to completely delete all of your facebook past information?.. that seems really shady. . im not an as*hole posting pics of guns and weed or doing anything criminal but it does seem ridiculous that the government could basically know your every move of everyday for the past 5 years. .
most people log on to facebook at least once a day. .

i would imagine in a few rare cases it can actual help a person who is faulsly accused of a crime they did not commit. . a facebook alibi. .

still that sh*t is fu*ked. .I think people should be able to wipe theri sh*t clean if they want. .

Last edited by mac58; 04-14-2012 at 08:26 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #35
qaws23 11 heat pts11
space
space
$768 | Props total: 185 185
fu*k facebook that's why i only fu*k with twitter now
 04-14-2012, 08:44 PM         #36
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sum_MAjiKMAje said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm downloading mine right now

I don't understand why people freak out about this, this is how the internet works. Every word you type, every site you visit...it's all recorded.
 04-14-2012, 08:50 PM         #37
WeBeRollin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at people deleting accounts.

you have to post a lot of outrageous sh*t to get cops to care about you on facebook. anyways the only way that sh*t could get you in trouble is if you have already been caught and they use fb stuff to back up the case and/or you're braggin about serious crimes that they are obviously trying to solve/prevent.

i guarantee no one gives a sh*t what sport teams you hate on or how much you drink/smoke on facebook. people need to get over themselves
 6 years ago '06        #38
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I don't have a problem with this if you've done something illegal, but if you're the normal Joe Schmoe that hasn't committed any crimes, that's what I have a problem with. I don't even feel comfortable sending messages on facebook anymore and I got some dumbass friends that'll send me messages anyways I just try to keep all my info off of there and even with text messages, emails, sh*t like that, I don't think that anything is secure at all anymore.
 6 years ago '11        #39
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,266 | Props total: 12523 12523
 Pat McGroin said:
I work in the courthouse, and this dude was getting sentenced...when the DAG made a case before the sentence, he said on the dudes facebook he posted a video of him saying he been robbing, a picture of him with all this case saying "Lifetime caper..." If you are dumb enough to put your sh*t on facebook you deserve to go to jail.
this :agreement6:
 04-14-2012, 10:01 PM         #40
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a facecrap
never got it, never will

sjrocc05 said:
wow.... this fb sh*t is getting way too out of control and guess what..... 95% of people who USE fb dont even know this sh*t is going on...
so true
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy