Apr 13 - 12-year-old could become America's youngest ever 'lifer' for killing two-year-old brother

most viewed right now
Video inside NBA Youngboy caught lacking
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside CROOKED I: "Sad to hear one of the GOATS not flow in pocket"
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James says he SLEEPS 12 HOURS EVERYDAY & TIGER WOODS say only 4 HRS..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn .. Chief Keef going bald
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
JayThunder 
space
space
$2,080 | Props total: 152 152
that 2 much n*gga 12... lil brothers f!ght all the time.... fix that boy
 04-13-2012, 10:07 PM         #42
JackMeHoff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '08        #43
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,769 | Props total: 28817 28817
he look like a lil real n*gga
 04-13-2012, 10:58 PM         #44
LankanLatino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i say maybe 20-25 years, give em a psych evaluation at that point see if he's ready to rejoin society
 6 years ago '04        #45
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 2 2
The two-year-old died from a fractured skull that caused bleeding on the brain. He died two days after being admitted to a hospital.
An autopsy showed the injuries were caused with blunt force trauma consistent with being punched in the head.
Fernandez had previously a.ssaulted his brother and broken his leg.
Prosecutors decided to charge Fernandez as an adult rather than a juvenile defender after reviewing his history of violence and behaviour.

after reading this. lock that crazy bastard up for life. because he will only get worse. there's no rehabilitating nuts like him.
 6 years ago '11        #46
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 JayThunder said:
that 2 much n*gga 12... lil brothers f!ght all the time.... fix that boy
Oh really, you broke your baby brother's leg and asaulted him on multiple occasions? If so, they should lock you up to.

memyselfni said:
after reading this. lock that crazy bastard up for life. because he will only get worse. there's no rehabilitating nuts like him.
Yep, he's a lost cause.
 6 years ago '08        #47
italiansteve 2190 heat pts2190
space
space
$9,295 | Props total: 5480 5480
Here we go with the racist sh*t again
 6 years ago '05        #48
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
space
$15,111 | Props total: 3279 3279
 italiansteve said:
Here we go with the racist sh*t again
exactly can't even enjoy the news section anymore. it's actually becoming annoying on both sides, black and white.
 6 years ago '11        #49
space
space
space
Did this start after the trayvon case surfaced?
 6 years ago '07        #50
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$10,401 | Props total: 11138 11138
damn. florida fu*king up.
 6 years ago '11        #51
space
space
space
 sjrocc05 said:
its funny... it really is... once you know how to push someones buttons you have ALL THE POWER over them... thats the thing the black community doesnt understand... you give them power over you when you show it bothers you. We all know the old cliche, "dont ever let them see you sweat" well its true.. once you show something bothers you its like being stabbed in the same area time after time.. rather fun if you ask me..

Notice how they call me racist yet not ONCE.. not ONCE have i or will i ever drop the "N" word... funny how that happens isnt it?

mission accomplished
They should have never freed the slaves, those people were better off on chains where the white man could control them.
 6 years ago '09        #52
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,198 | Props total: 158 158
Now we giving people passes cause there minorities, at people really defending this little fu*ker. IMO regardless of what race this kid should be punished like an adult.

Last edited by Jet Jagu4r; 04-14-2012 at 12:04 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #53
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,669 | Props total: 525 525
boxden is filled with trolls

ppl used to actually provide insight on topics, now its all for shock value
 6 years ago '11        #54
space
space
space
 DaForce13 said:
boxden is filled with trolls

ppl used to actually provide insight on topics, now its all for shock value
 04-14-2012, 01:04 PM         #55
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ Acouple n*ggas In Here Calling Him Black. That Boy Is Either Cuban or Rican....

[pic - click to view]

Even The Latin Sites Is Labeling Him Hispanic But The Boy Got Some Serious Anger Problems On The Real Even Tho He Went Thru Some Strange sh*t That'll fu*k Up A Kids Life.
crazy picture
 6 years ago '11        #56
space
space
space
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
this kid was obviously traumatized from a young age and they are charging him as an adult??? they're trying to do the same thing where im at to a boy who was 13 when his pops made him go with this gang to kidnap this bytch and they ended up shooting her in the truck but the boy didn't shoot or nothing. Its disgusting, when you're that young you do not know what tha fuk u doing.....white kids only get this kind of time when they shoot the whole school up
You're telling me he beat his baby brother into a traumatized state and he wasn't aware of what he was doing? no wonder white people look down on black people.
 6 years ago '11        #57
space
space
space
 ImJusKeepnIt100;22907922[B said:
]Im not saying he didn't know what he was doing [/B]but im sure he didn't grasp the severity of his actions, either that or he couldn't control himself and like i quoted look at his past, he was raised by a 14 year old mother who family has a history of drug addiction and abuse, its safe to say this young mans mentality is not stabLE at all. Im not saying he doesn't deserve to be punished or that its right what he did but if you're going to charge him as an adult then how can you not take these things into account?

White people look down on black people because white people have an insecurity complex that forces them to constantly belittle others in order to elevate themselves, either way God doesn't care about what white people think, the truth is all that matters, devils are going to be devils no matter how nice you are to them they'll find a way to justify your lower class of humanity and the need to domesticate or exterminate you. Don't believe me? Go check out your local Native American reservation
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
this kid was obviously traumatized from a young age and they are charging him as an adult??? they're trying to do the same thing where im at to a boy who was 13 when his pops made him go with this gang to kidnap this bytch and they ended up shooting her in the truck but the boy didn't shoot or nothing. Its disgusting, when you're that young you do not know what tha fuk u doing.....white kids only get this kind of time when they shoot the whole school up

ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
what does his name have to do with anything? Blacks were sold into slavery from Canada to Peru, we are in every country in this hemisphere. Ever seen City of God based in Brazil? There are many "black" cubans,puerto ricans,dominicans,brazilians etc..... damn i swear this world is historically illiterate
And you're grammatically illiterate. He's not black, and he should be put to death. It's a waste to keep him in prison for life, what good does that do?
 6 years ago '07        #58
Pedro505 1 heat pts
space
space
$504 | Props total: 3 3
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ Acouple n*ggas In Here Calling Him Black. That Boy Is Either Cuban or Rican....

[pic - click to view]

Even The Latin Sites Is Labeling Him Hispanic But The Boy Got Some Serious Anger Problems On The Real Even Tho He Went Thru Some Strange sh*t That'll fu*k Up A Kids Life.
lmao that kid looks like Joe Rivera from teen mom

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #59
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
space
$15,111 | Props total: 3279 3279
 sjrocc05 said:
its funny... it really is... once you know how to push someones buttons you have ALL THE POWER over them... thats the thing the black community doesnt understand... you give them power over you when you show it bothers you. We all know the old cliche, "dont ever let them see you sweat" well its true.. once you show something bothers you its like being stabbed in the same area time after time.. rather fun if you ask me..

Notice how they call me racist yet not ONCE.. not ONCE have i or will i ever drop the "N" word... funny how that happens isnt it?

mission accomplished
if playing racist behind the computer in the safety of your home, anonymously, is fun to you by all means go ahead and do what you do. too bad your father has failed at raising a man, your mother failed by raising such a sheltered nerd, and your friends have failed you for letting you grow up into a lame. Go out and enjoy the sunlight. There's no power in hiding behind screen names.

ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
what does his name have to do with anything? Blacks were sold into slavery from Canada to Peru, we are in every country in this hemisphere. Ever seen City of God based in Brazil? There are many "black" cubans,puerto ricans,dominicans,brazilians etc..... damn i swear this world is historically illiterate
that's cool, I didn't need you to inform me on history I already knew. the whole point is he isn't black d!ckwad. his name, the fact that he doesn't look all the way black should all be cues.
 04-14-2012, 02:51 PM         #60
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL **** sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
perfect night at the club status
30 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ok my dude. You & your wife are breaded & just dropped a album. But wu..
104 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meanwhile In Grand Rapids: Chick Loses Her F*cking Mind And Wreaks Havo..
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OG Aunt Viv Blames Will Smith For Son's Suicide Attempt, Says, Carlton..
172 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Beyoncé & Jay Z Just Dropped An Album
817 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside [New] Percy Keith - Dementia (Response to Kevin Gates) Dreka smashed th..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Stephen Mackin A Smith
116 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside French Montana post pick with a Tr@nny in booty shorts
73 comments
21 hours ago