Apr 13 - 12-year-old could become America's youngest ever 'lifer' for killing two-year-old brother

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
so we are all gonna look past the fact that this little has a.ssaulted an infant more than once and ultimately k!lled him to play "black vs white" right now?

in the beginning i was like "wow life? thats harsh" but then i saw this was a repeated offense.
I still think life in prison is nuts, but he DOES need to serve some time for what hes done
 04-13-2012, 07:24 PM         #22
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
So she can charge a 12 year old boy as an adult and put him in jail for the rest of his life, however she finds legality to only charge Zimmerman with a 2nd degree based on a technicality........Dont believe this bi*ch is for the truth.......she is for what the truth and the case might represents not the facts.
your gonna be one of these fu*ks who continues to bring this up 6 months to a year or so down line i bet aren't you ???

as for this..... thats one ugly demented little fu*k...
 6 years ago '04        #23
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
i was reading his background and had to stop thats a fu*ked up family man
 6 years ago '04        #24
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 April Moon said:
Shut the fu*k up. You don't even have access to the evidence you imbecile. The special prosecutor seems like she knows what the fu*k she's talking about.

Why charge this kid with Life Imprisonment though? For what? I mean, really? Why charge anybody with life? What's the point of having people take up space in a prison for their entire lives? It'd make more sense to humanely execute them.

Execute a 12 year old?

fu*k outta here...and you telling someone else to shut the fu*k up?
 6 years ago '05        #25
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25136 25136
@ Acouple n*ggas In Here Calling Him Black. That Boy Is Either Cuban or Rican....

[pic - click to view]

Even The Latin Sites Is Labeling Him Hispanic But The Boy Got Some Serious Anger Problems On The Real Even Tho He Went Thru Some Strange sh*t That'll fu*k Up A Kids Life.
 6 years ago '04        #26
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Dos-effect said:
So she can charge a 12 year old boy as an adult and put him in jail for the rest of his life, however she finds legality to only charge Zimmerman with a 2nd degree based on a technicality........Dont believe this bi*ch is for the truth.......she is for what the truth and the case might represents not the facts.
youre lucky zimmerman got charged at all, when he walks you guys are gonna riot like it actually means something.
 6 years ago '07        #27
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
why the fu*k does everything have to be about race on here. cant it be about how stupid so many people are no matter what race/age/gender/whatever
 6 years ago '11        #28
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 fugeeboy said:
Whatever shorty name is kinda irrelevant. He is a minority black and brown need to unite on this and be ready. a life charge seems just a lil to harsh. Especially when you think of his circumstances. While in the same state a grown a.ss man out here f!ghting a 17 year old and thats ok? Then he shoots and k!lls Trayvon prolly cuz the youngin whooped his a.ss when he ran up. and he getting a 2nd degree murder charge?

Get your guns cuz i gots mine.......
The hell? Minorities don't need to "unite" on sh*t! He k!lled his brother. He knew very well what he was doing. His lil a.ss belongs in jail so this doesn't happen again.

Drug Dylan said:
Execute a 12 year old?

fu*k outta here...and you telling someone else to shut the fu*k up?
having said that, I still think they should just k!ll him. Would you rather have this over with, or leave him in jail for the rest of his life (around 60-70 years) while you pay for all that time? Nevermind the fact that jails are beginning to get crowded. There's absolutely no hope for this child, he's a lost cause.
 6 years ago '04        #29
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
 Jesszman said:
The hell? Minorities don't need to "unite" on sh*t! He k!lled his brother. He knew very well what he was doing. His lil a.ss belongs in jail so this doesn't happen again.

having said that, I still think they should just k!ll him. Would you rather have this over with, or leave him in jail for the rest of his life (around 60-70 years) while you pay for all that time? Nevermind the fact that jails are beginning to get crowded. There's absolutely no hope for this child, he's a lost cause.
man just give that n*gga like 20 he'll mature hes 12 years old for goodness sake. Only thing he know about life is the fu*ked up childhood that was handed to him. Read a few books and he'll be aiight
 6 years ago '11        #30
space
space
space
 CTre said:
man just give that n*gga like 20 he'll mature hes 12 years old for goodness sake. Only thing he know about life is the fu*ked up childhood that was handed to him. Read a few books and he'll be aiight
He'll mature? And how are we supposed to be sure about that? Son k!lled his baby brother, i sure as hell wouldn't want him becoming a part of society again, even for a second.
 6 years ago '04        #31
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1181 1181
 sjrocc05 said:
hang his black a.ss... fu*king little fu*ks think they can get away with this sh*t... HANG HIS BLACK a.ss ON PRIME TIME TV and let people make money off his black a.ss
fu*k you you racist piece of sh*t
 04-13-2012, 08:48 PM         #32
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fugeeboy said:
Whatever shorty name is kinda irrelevant. He is a minority black and brown need to unite on this and be ready. a life charge seems just a lil to harsh. Especially when you think of his circumstances. While in the same state a grown a.ss man out here f!ghting a 17 year old and thats ok? Then he shoots and k!lls Trayvon prolly cuz the youngin whooped his a.ss when he ran up. and he getting a 2nd degree murder charge?

Get your guns cuz i gots mine.......
 6 years ago '11        #33
space
space
space
 King Capo said:
fu*k you you racist piece of sh*t
Over sensitive a.ss mother fu*ker. He was being sarcastic.
 04-13-2012, 08:50 PM         #34
Chopzilla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kontrast0 said:
whats with the water in FLA lately
Serious sh*t yo Florida on some other sh*t..
 6 years ago '04        #35
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Over sensitive a.ss mother fu*ker. He was being sarcastic.
The lil boy look Hispanic to me

fu*k all that you talking about, he always talking black this and black that.

fu*k him and fu*k you too
 04-13-2012, 09:16 PM         #36
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kill this white devil give em the chair
 6 years ago '11        #37
space
space
space
 King Capo said:
The lil boy look Hispanic to me

fu*k all that you talking about, he always talking black this and black that.

fu*k him and fu*k you too
you mad.
 6 years ago '08        #38
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
damn his pops shot himself in front of him smh
 6 years ago '08        #39
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
RIP to the baby too..

only my state smh the water tastes like sh*t I never drink It HAS to be the water legit to much fluoride
 6 years ago '04        #40
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
 Jesszman said:
you mad.
Naw mane not at all it's the net
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago