Iggy Azalea Responds To Eve; Doesnít Care If You Donít Believe It

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '06        #61
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 drumgangP said:
Now now you have to remember. Even though its alot of money to be made overseas(And honestly alot MORE money at times) what you do overseas dont mean sh*t to the typical boxden user.

Its funny how people in America sh*t on Musicians doing well overseas lol....I know from experience that the same beat I can sell here for 5 grand will make me 10 grand if I sold it to some of those German Indies who have secured investors, and are willing to invest in themselves. Its a reason why you've seen people like Buddens himself collabo with Russian and German artist. They pay for everything, hell some of them REFUSE to let you do anything for free, and respect you enough to pay for every small thing.

I can show you a white kid from Augusta GA who prolly has 500 fans in America, but was paid to do a decent hip hop tour in Europe just a year or two ago .....He made more money over there than he has anywhere else in his entire life

I once had a guy from England buy a beat..then pay me an additional 200 bucks just to put some drops in it (sh*t THAT I NORMALLY DO FREE!)

show me who this white kid from augusta is, and who the hell is buying beats for 10 000 dollars lol? There's dudes who have gems all over the net on soundclick and soundcloud who are leasing out for 20 and giving exclusive rights for no more than like 500 lol, if even. Seen dudes giving gems for like 100-300 exclusive rights lol

Last edited by unotready; 04-14-2012 at 11:21 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #62
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 Iverso83 said:

During a recent interview with The Women of Hip-Hop, rapper Eve was asked for her opinion on some current female emcees (as female rappers are always asked), and she stated ďIím not really into the Iggy Azalea chick. I canít really fu-k with her music, but her look is crazy. I just canít believe it.Ē

While Iggy has been touring, XXL spoke with her for comments on Eveís statement.
Call me crazy, but I really don't see the diss here. It sounds like she's actually complimenting her image but just saying that she can't get into her music. I read it as her saying " her look is crazy, I can't believe it" as a good thing.

Eve's not the type to throw shade like that; I just see it as people taking it the wrong way.

6 years ago '10        #63
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 ROKKYROK said:
Call me crazy, but I really don't see the diss here. It sounds like she's actually complimenting her image but just saying that she can't get into her music. I read it as her saying " her look is crazy, I can't believe it" as a good thing.

Eve's not the type to throw shade like that; I just see it as people taking it the wrong way.

Im sayin
Besides EVE more than made her name in hip hop as a female emcee, this Iggy chick and her "bars" don't even compare in the slightest. Even if she was throwin shade she can because iggy a wack bi*ch that gets by cuzz she white with a.ss shots. Fact. The next Tupac. BOL
 6 years ago '09        #64
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Arson said:
bi*ch look like she got a conehead. And Eve's right, its not believable because of that fake a.ss southern hoodrat accent she throws on.
that's just to hide the australian accent she got.
 04-16-2012, 09:25 AM         #65
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxden n*ggas will look at the pic and hop on the c*it in less than 0.5 seconds.

pics like that just make me wonder why she aint did a pr0no yet
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy