Iggy Azalea Responds To Eve; Doesnít Care If You Donít Believe It

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-13-2012, 12:25 PM         #1
5948 pageviews
70 comments

Iverso83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Iggy Azalea Responds To Eve; Doesnít Care If You Donít Believe It

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

During a recent interview with The Women of Hip-Hop, rapper Eve was asked for her opinion on some current female emcees (as female rappers are always asked), and she stated ďIím not really into the Iggy Azalea chick. I canít really fu-k with her music, but her look is crazy. I just canít believe it.Ē

While Iggy has been touring, XXL spoke with her for comments on Eveís statement.

ďI like Eve,Ē she said. ďEverybody is different, everybody hasnít lived out of the box and for you to even know if itís real, you have to kind of be an out-the-box person or somebody who likes something theyíre not suppose to [like]. A girl like her that raps is expected, so, how could you understand something so different?

ďIím not mad at [Eve] for not understanding it. How could you if youíve never been ostracized or loved something you werenít suppose to love? Everything youíve loved youíre allowed to love, so, how could you understand me? Thus, how could you know if itís real? I used to be like, ĎIt is real, let me prove it to you. Now, I donít care if you think itís real or not because itís what I love, itís my life. I donít put my story all out there for you because I donít need to put my story out there and prove it. I donít give a fu-k if you think I am or not ícause that girl in the crowd understand it and thatís who itís for, if you donít then itís not for you.Ē

70 comments for "Iggy Azalea Responds To Eve; Doesnít Care If You Donít Believe It"

6 years ago '06        #2
Affectz 130 heat pts130
space
space
$8,207 | Props total: 4465 4465
nice one
 6 years ago '07        #3
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 904 904
okay iggy!
 6 years ago '08        #4
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$27,998 | Props total: 19876 19876
thats the sh*t that'll make your soul burn slow
 6 years ago '05        #5
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2613 2613
can't wait for her to disappear like WGM. let's make it happen 3d Na'tee >>>
 6 years ago '04        #6
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
i'll fu*k the sh*t outta this broad
 04-13-2012, 02:43 PM         #7
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get Marsha Brady the fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '05        #8
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8485 8485
Man, you can't even kinda hate on that response.............
 6 years ago '04        #9
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
honestly she shouldn't of even responded, Eve wasn't throwing shots at the bi*ch
 6 years ago '11        #10
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
 Martel said:
can't wait for her to disappear like WGM. let's make it happen 3d Na'tee >>>
You must be a realy delusional dude. Last time I checked Kreayshawn just got done performing to a crowd of 40,000 in Japan.
 6 years ago '05        #11
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Roddy Little said:
You must be a realy delusional dude. Last time I checked Kreayshawn just got done performing to a crowd of 40,000 in Japan.
and raz b is performing in china still don't mean he's relevant. I know you not defending that bi*ch like she aint a one hit wonder
 6 years ago '08        #12
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23296 23296
bi*ch look like she got a conehead. And Eve's right, its not believable because of that fake a.ss southern hoodrat accent she throws on.
 6 years ago '05        #13
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
...My Shawty
 6 years ago '06        #14
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Iggy is a.ss...but so is eve a.ss....smh she used to be the illest pitbull in a skirt.p
 6 years ago '11        #15
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
Damn....damn.
 04-13-2012, 04:12 PM         #16
104  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like her but that sh*t in the studio with TI was horrible, she needs to do her and not try to follow something else
 04-13-2012, 04:19 PM         #17
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Roddy Little said:
Now now you have to remember. Even though its alot of money to be made overseas(And honestly alot MORE money at times) what you do overseas dont mean sh*t to the typical boxden user.

Its funny how people in America sh*t on Musicians doing well overseas lol....I know from experience that the same beat I can sell here for 5 grand will make me 10 grand if I sold it to some of those German Indies who have secured investors, and are willing to invest in themselves. Its a reason why you've seen people like Buddens himself collabo with Russian and German artist. They pay for everything, hell some of them REFUSE to let you do anything for free, and respect you enough to pay for every small thing.

I can show you a white kid from Augusta GA who prolly has 500 fans in America, but was paid to do a decent hip hop tour in Europe just a year or two ago .....He made more money over there than he has anywhere else in his entire life

I once had a guy from England buy a beat..then pay me an additional 200 bucks just to put some drops in it (sh*t THAT I NORMALLY DO FREE!)
 6 years ago '05        #18
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Now now you have to remember. Even though its alot of money to be made overseas(And honestly alot MORE money at times) what you do overseas dont mean sh*t to the typical boxden user.

Its funny how people in America sh*t on Musicians doing well overseas lol....I know from experience that the same beat I can sell here for 5 grand will make me 10 grand if I sold it to some of those German Indies who have secured investors, and are willing to invest in themselves. Its a reason why you've seen people like Buddens himself collabo with Russian and German artist. They pay for everything, hell some of them REFUSE to let you do anything for free, and respect you enough to pay for every small thing.

I can show you a white kid from Augusta GA who prolly has 500 fans in America, but was paid to do a decent hip hop tour in Europe just a year or two ago .....He made more money over there than he has anywhere else in his entire life

I once had a guy from England buy a beat..then pay me an additional 200 bucks just to put some drops in it (sh*t THAT I NORMALLY DO FREE!)
nobody cares. wgm buzz is dead.
 6 years ago '11        #19
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
when Iggy nud3s gona drop

it will be a glorious day
 6 years ago '06        #20
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8763 8763
WTF SHE TALKING ABOUT.... HAVE YET TO HEAR THIS bi*ch OR SEE HER LIPS MOVE. pics only! please
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy