Apr 13 - Zimmermans temporary home sweet home: Held alone in jail, but loads up on junk food & games

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-14-2012, 10:00 AM         #101
Sheavb923  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm so OVER all of this unecessary press..... Who the hell cares what he's eating in jail. I just want the trial to get here and for his a.ss to be convited! :celebrate0:
 6 years ago '08        #102
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 27Lives said:
Woah... I'm not picking sides but to be fair if I see a dude with a hoodie walking under the rain at night where crimes have been taking place the past weeks I would suspect the worst from him. I'm not stereotyping I'm just looking at the obvious clues that tell me you may be up to no good.

And I'm sorry but I must of missed it but when did he say "fu*king ****" I never heard that one.
 6 years ago '08        #103
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
We don't care about what he eats. I hope all those wannabe cops leave the k!lling to real cops.
 6 years ago '07        #104
crzyhaas13 3 heat pts
space
space
$328 | Props total: 50 50
80% of the people on this board are mentally retarded.
 6 years ago '08        #105
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 804 804
Some of you people are dumb a.ss hell and are really displaying your racism. What his appearence looks like is irrelevent. What this case is about is man judging a boy based on appearence, pursuing him and then k!lling him. Then police department not doing its investigation properly and letting the man go. All his parents want is justice for their sons death. All this race talk is really just stupid
 04-14-2012, 10:59 AM         #106
One Shot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Leonard Albert Kravitz has to be a white guy then.
 6 years ago '06        #107
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
 ThatHustle said:
word, that picture says a 1,000 words....and the majority of those words are racist! Ha! hope he gets life and does time with the big boys not this junk food & game bullsh1t
He won't get life, and he will never see Gen Pop
 04-14-2012, 11:07 AM         #108
Conroy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
yah, Zimmerman looks like he just hopped over the border from mexico... srsly... if I didn't know he were half white, I'd think he was fully hispanic...

he's only white because it fits these people's agendas...

exactly well said
 6 years ago '10        #109
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 315 315
yoo this guy looks like julio the cook at my job hahaha

gonna get on him for that sh*t
 04-14-2012, 11:28 AM         #110
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

04-14-2012, 11:48 AM         #111
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Okay, so Barack Obama is white then.

Can't have it both ways.

The real answer is this guy is not white, nor is he hispanic, he's mixed, just like Barack Obama isn't black, and he isn't white... he's mixed.

/End of race argument

Also... you can tell you don't live in Florida (I do), white people don't have deep a.ss tans here. The only ones who do are old people who have nothing to do but lay in the sun all day. I've know people from other states darker than Floridians because they can stay outside longer up north, in Florida, if you're outside long you're sweating balls and sun burned. That sh*t is false as hell, people in Florida mostly stay inside in the A/C because it's the most humid state in the country and summers are absolute murder.
Obama is German. I never considered him a black man. Missed me with that sh*t.

And you're right... I don't live in Florida. But I'm from NC and my fam is from Louisiana. If you are trying to tell me them white folks don't have tans in the south I'm spitting into the wind. Yes... People stay inside in the AC... But that does not change sh*t.

Bottom line had Tray been a white kid named Kevin this wouldn't have happened.
If Zimmerbi*ch was a black man he would have been arrested immediately for stalking or some sh*t.
Had the police done their job properly then this would have been just another murder.

You and people like you can ruse the argument all you'd like. Won't change what's going on here.
 6 years ago '08        #112
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 utdpridah said:
Do you know where the Nazis fled after WW2? Of course not, you just learned your abc's. Still, fu*k zimmerman.
Argentina dumb fu*k not mexico, go back to school you racist lil bastard
 6 years ago '10        #113
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
nothings gonna happen to him.he's gonna get off easy cause he's protected under that florida law. people gonna act outraged when he gets off but they shouldn't. blame the idiots that voted and passed that hold your ground self defense law
 04-14-2012, 12:28 PM         #114
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Supporters such as former Republican senator Durell Peaden and Rep. Dennis Baxley, who co-sponsored the bill, or former Florida governor Jeb Bush, who signed the bill into law, have said Zimmerman lost his right to this defense when he sought out Martin. Bush stated that "Stand your ground means stand your ground. It doesn't mean chase after somebody who's turned their back."

04-14-2012, 12:46 PM         #115
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 27Lives said:
Woah... I'm not picking sides but to be fair if I see a dude with a hoodie walking under the rain at night where crimes have been taking place the past weeks I would suspect the worst from him. I'm not stereotyping I'm just looking at the obvious clues that tell me you may be up to no good.

And I'm sorry but I must of missed it but when did he say "fu*king ****" I never heard that one.
go listen to the audio again bro. i dont take sides either n im str8 from the hood n i see what not all, but some of the shyt my ppl do to bring each other dwn so its nt a race thng for me until i heard him say fu*kn coons.

My girl white, i let her listen n she agreed that he said it. last but not least. A kid walking in the RAIN wit a hoodie on is n neva shld b a prblm. where im from we dnt even use umbrellas, we grab our hoodie n call it a day

i saw a white kid walkn through my father neighborhood(a nice neighborhood) just a couple of days ago n it was hot as fu*k n someone broke into his house mnths b4 but did i a.ssume this kid was a hoodlum cuz his hoodie........ na
 04-14-2012, 12:48 PM         #116
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KING*TITO said:
His mother is Peruvian... Half white half Peruvian..

i aint never been in a barber shop and heard a buncha black people talkin about jews. black people dont hate jews. black people hate WHITE PEOPLE. we dont got time to dice white people up into little groups. i hate EVERYBODY. i dont care if u just got here.

"hey i'm Peruvian"

"you Peruvian CRACKA!!"
 04-14-2012, 12:56 PM         #117
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.BEEZY said:
i still cant believe all of u give 2+ fu*ks about this

sh*t like this and worse happens everyday in every hood and everybody hops on this hype train cuz its "black vs white"
Everyday. N dnt nb say shyt. Got all dis stop snitchn shyt goin on when them be the main n*ggas snitchn. n*ggas in the hood condone robbing n k!llin each other just cuz they chose nt to have shyt n get jealous of n*ggas that stayed on the right path

i got so many stories i cld tell but this is boxden. Home of ignorance

i cld care less ab a white person hatin me, not likin me, n etc but when my own folks start bein on that shyt its sickening when we shld uplifting each other nstead of hatin
 6 years ago '10        #118
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13652 13652
Supporters such as former Republican senator Durell Peaden and Rep. Dennis Baxley, who co-sponsored the bill, or former Florida governor Jeb Bush, who signed the bill into law, have said Zimmerman lost his right to this defense when he sought out Martin. Bush stated that "Stand your ground means stand your ground. It doesn't mean chase after somebody who's turned their back
 palogee said:

That proves what we been saying the whole time. You CAN'T hunt someone down, k!ll them and cry stand your ground.

It doesn't apply due to hitlerman's stalking?
And this was said by the lawmakers and Jeb Bush?
hitlerman obviously didn't get the memo. He just took a massive L
I guess they dont want a race war on their land over hitlerman
I hope that f*ggot a.ss holice dept gets corruption charges get drawn up for tampering with this case.

hitlerman stans get mad

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 04-14-2012 at 01:20 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #119
d0ughb0y 
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
he straight for now. until the conviction he'll be in the penn. thats where he will get his.
 6 years ago '05        #120
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,972 | Props total: 999 999
 Marvin Hagler said:
i aint never been in a barber shop and heard a buncha black people talkin about jews. black people dont hate jews. black people hate WHITE PEOPLE. we dont got time to dice white people up into little groups. i hate EVERYBODY. i dont care if u just got here.

"hey i'm Peruvian"

"you Peruvian CRACKA!!"

[pic - click to view]

white folk throwing up ethinicity like we give a sh*t!! He aint no Vato... no Esse... he as cracka as they come...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy