Apr 13 - Zimmermans temporary home sweet home: Held alone in jail, but loads up on junk food & games

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-14-2012, 01:48 AM         #81
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
One drop rule, something you white people created. My great aunt passed for White back in the days where you people were lynching Blacks, she was able to go to a all girl University, which was of course only Whites. If they knew she was Black, guess what? She would've been kicked out of the school due to hatred towards my people.

That's what you dumbass White people fail to realize, why can't we use the one drop rule? But yall can? If zimmerman found the cure for AIDs or a way to get someone to mars in a shorter span yall would of course label and classify him as White (which he is), but now that he done fu*ked up yall ain't trying to claim him.
So what about Barack Obama?

He's President of the United States, half white, yet whites are not claiming him as white...

6 years ago '04        #82
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
i would stock up on a few bars of soap, two toothbrushes, two tubes of toothpaste, bout a dozen bags of gummy worms, a dozen bags of bar b q fritos, and two huge a.ss bottles of lotion.

YOLO
 04-14-2012, 04:49 AM         #83
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sjrocc05 said:
I hope he beats this case... Only TWO people know what exactly happened and one of them is dead the other is in jail... You all keep placing race in this I have yet to see evidence of this being race related.. Show me the proof from the discovrey... Oh wait no one can so shut the fu*k up you whiney crybaby black people...
Only time ill be commenting so if u respond back negatively u wont get shyt back from it no matta the insult

But it became race related when the kid was stereotyped for being a black male with a hoodie on n even more race related when he said "fu*kin coons".
 6 years ago '05        #84
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 lifeundthescope said:
Same goes for the Zimstan Sympathizers (White BX Posters) whom are defending Zimmerman and acting like Lawyers and defense attorneys online.

Computer chair defense attorneys, they should open a firm

A few days ago you were talking about laws and having zimmerman prove his innocence in court , which not only makes you as a computer chair prosecutor but an extremely uneducated one at that.
 6 years ago '05        #85
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 ra1n said:

[pic - click to view]

Because he's the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.
 6 years ago '10        #86
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #87
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
 zogby said:
Because he's the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.
^

Last edited by Baynut; 04-14-2012 at 05:26 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #88
space
space

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #89
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Innocent until proven guilty... It's the law.
 6 years ago '10        #90
space
space

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #91
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Only time ill be commenting so if u respond back negatively u wont get shyt back from it no matta the insult

But it became race related when the kid was stereotyped for being a black male with a hoodie on n even more race related when he said "fu*kin coons".
Woah... I'm not picking sides but to be fair if I see a dude with a hoodie walking under the rain at night where crimes have been taking place the past weeks I would suspect the worst from him. I'm not stereotyping I'm just looking at the obvious clues that tell me you may be up to no good.

And I'm sorry but I must of missed it but when did he say "fu*king ****" I never heard that one.
 6 years ago '11        #92
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #93
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 lifeundthescope said:
look at that evil piece of sh*t murderer, n*gga gunna enjoy hell. n*ggas face and head unscatched, and they have to nerve to say Trayvon attacked this evil white dude
lol youre a clown

still trying to start a race war i see. f*ggot
 6 years ago '04        #94
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,071 | Props total: 234 234
Food and games huh?
You gettin the 4-star treatment huh?
You alone in that cell so ya buns wont get breached huh?
 6 years ago '04        #95
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,324 | Props total: 2473 2473
i still cant believe all of u give 2+ fu*ks about this

sh*t like this and worse happens everyday in every hood and everybody hops on this hype train cuz its "black vs white"
 6 years ago '10        #96
Magnum Brown 2 heat pts
space
space
$695 | Props total: 39 39
I'm far from a racist... My wife is white, and my son half white

But white folks... Please stop with the "Zimmerman is Spanish" bullsh*t

Growing up in Florida... I've had the opportunity to be friends/grow up with a lot of Spanish people... Mexican, Puerto Rican, Dominican etc

Not one of them had the name Zimmerman... I know it makes ya'll feel better to think it wasn't a white vs. black crime... But I have a hard time believing it wasn't

Guarantee if you asked Zimmerman... He would tell you he is a white man

That is all... Carry on
 6 years ago '04        #97
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6476 6476
 P. Dedos said:
his father is a redneck who we heard in interviews and his brother is a redneck who is all over the shows.... so zimmerman mutated to being hispanic and yess your right about that hispanic zimmerman point you made a hispanic zimmerman thanks for the laughs but remember these people go by the one drop rule i guess
is it really one drop when its half of your dna?

the main problem is how florida been fuking up cases the past 3 years
 6 years ago '11        #98
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 27Lives said:
Woah... I'm not picking sides but to be fair if I see a dude with a hoodie walking under the rain at night where crimes have been taking place the past weeks I would suspect the worst from him. I'm not stereotyping I'm just looking at the obvious clues that tell me you may be up to no good..
^^^^
this is the problem with Amerikkka. Key word here is RAIN.....

6 years ago '07        #99
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 P. Dedos said:
his father is a redneck who we heard in interviews and his brother is a redneck who is all over the shows.... so zimmerman mutated to being hispanic and yess your right about that hispanic zimmerman point you made a hispanic zimmerman thanks for the laughs but remember these people go by the one drop rule i guess
what does a last name mean though? if an Asian dude marries a Black girl and they have a son he could have the name "Jeff Wong", does that make him less black?
 04-14-2012, 09:53 AM         #100
One Shot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S0ap said:
what does a last name mean though? if an Asian dude marries a Black girl and they have a son he could have the name "Jeff Wong", does that make him less black?
Shaq is clearly a white irishman.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago