Apr 13 - Zimmermans temporary home sweet home: Held alone in jail, but loads up on junk food & games

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
He should only be allowed skittles and Arizona Ice Tea
 6 years ago '06        #62
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 lifeundthescope said:
look at that evil piece of sh*t murderer, n*gga gunna enjoy hell. n*ggas face and head unscatched, and they have to nerve to say Trayvon attacked this evil white dude
Does this person look white to you? closet racists. All the blacks want him to be white so they can express their hate towards white people. He aint white, face it.
 6 years ago '06        #63
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 ra1n said:
lol @ calling a Jew/Peruvian mix a "redneck"
how is he jewish? He freaking volunteered at his church or what not.
 6 years ago '06        #64
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 e06874 said:
Hispanic is not a race you black hispanics and white hispanics. He just happens to be a white hispanic
hes not a white hispanic. Clearly he has a mix of someone who's mestizo or pure indegenous native by his features.
 6 years ago '10        #65
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13672 13672
 White Face said:
fixed

Let that had been his son or his brother. Blackness everywhere.
I got more respect for a racist white than a sell out Tom.
 6 years ago '07        #66
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
 Damagegadget said:
spoke with these 2 lawyers yesterday.. they feel the charge may stick.
I jus wanna know what the autopsy report says.
 6 years ago '10        #67
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13672 13672
 unotready said:
Does this person look white to you? closet racists. All the blacks want him to be white so they can express their hate towards white people. He aint white, face it.
How can you skate around the irrefutable proof that his father is white?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #68
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
Ya but what does race really mean? It's nothing but appearance. We see skin color and a.ssume what people are. If he looks like a spic then he's a spic to the rest of the world you get what i'm saying.

Look at Kris Humphries, he can easily be mistaken for someone who is just white w/ no black in him, but he's actually mixed.

Race is nothing but skin color. We are what people think we are.
 6 years ago '06        #69
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:
How can you skate around the irrefutable proof that his father is white?

[pic - click to view]

Yes I understand his father is white, but look at him. Does this man look white to you? No. He's racially mixed but he appears to the eyes upon first impression as a hispanic latino. Once you get to know him, then you obviously find out he's racially mixed.
 6 years ago '06        #70
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 White Face said:
being mixed with black not the same thing as being mixed with hispanic because most hispanics are closer to white than any other race.

in my mind being half white half mexican wouldn't be no different than being half white half arab.

nah he more so white than anything else, that mestizo sh*t don't mean nothing
LMAO how can he be more so white if all his features look indegenous latino. Slanted eyes, black hair, dark skin and wider nose. Not saying white people can't have wider noses or what not, but he appears as someone who looks latino at first impression.
 6 years ago '05        #71
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 P. Dedos said:
redneck father check we heard him and he was a former federal judge

redneck brother we seen him on the shows

but somehow Zimmerman is a hispanic a hispanic Zimmerman
Do you know where the Nazis fled after WW2? Of course not, you just learned your abc's. Still, fu*k zimmerman.
 6 years ago '04        #72
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 499 499
I don't give a fu*k what nationality this c*cksucker is, I am just happy he is facing charges and is finally in jail. I would lace his food with a heavy laxative every chance I got. fu*k two beds, he would be asking for two toilets when I was done with his punk a.ss. Since they have him in isolation, ya gotta take shots any way you can. I hope the charge sticks and he gets put in general population and gets butt fu*ked daily with broom sticks and sandpaper.
 6 years ago '04        #73
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
i wonder if they'll let us know when hes finally r*ped in his a.ss and mouth. because someone in protective custody can still be got.
 04-14-2012, 12:08 AM         #74
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unotready said:
Yes I understand his father is white, but look at him. Does this man look white to you? No. He's racially mixed but he appears to the eyes upon first impression as a hispanic latino. Once you get to know him, then you obviously find out he's racially mixed.
One drop rule, something you white people created. My great aunt passed for White back in the days where you people were lynching Blacks, she was able to go to a all girl University, which was of course only Whites. If they knew she was Black, guess what? She would've been kicked out of the school due to hatred towards my people.

That's what you dumbass White people fail to realize, why can't we use the one drop rule? But yall can? If zimmerman found the cure for AIDs or a way to get someone to mars in a shorter span yall would of course label and classify him as White (which he is), but now that he done fu*ked up yall ain't trying to claim him.
 6 years ago '05        #75
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1319 1319
hate to wish harm on someone but I hope someone pulls an OZ on him and r*pes him and then stabs him

6 years ago '04        #76
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
 lifeundthescope said:
One drop rule, something you white people created. My great aunt passed for White back in the days where you people were lynching Blacks, she was able to go to a all girl University, which was of course only Whites. If they knew she was Black, guess what? She would've been kicked out of the school due to hatred towards my people.

That's what you dumbass White people fail to realize, why can't we use the one drop rule? But yall can? If zimmerman found the cure for AIDs or a way to get someone to mars in a shorter span yall would of course label and classify him as White (which he is), but now that he done fu*ked up yall ain't trying to claim him.
You're such a fu*king toolbag.
 6 years ago '04        #77
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
isn't dude half Peruvian? why is everyone saying he's Mexican?? that's like saying every Asian person is from China!
 6 years ago '04        #78
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
damn, he must be sh*tting his pants...dude's looks like a latino, every black people want him dead, and he has a jewish last name...first walk in the jail courtyard is gonna be ???

Last edited by strahan2004; 04-14-2012 at 01:26 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #79
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:

So then the white drop rule applies to him as being considered hispanic latino and not white because the one drop rule was created by whites to distinguish between blacks and whites. I'm just using your logic against you. The one drop rule can't be used against the creators of it lmao
 6 years ago '06        #80
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
This why I said they took too long to arrest his bi*ch a.ss. If he had been in population when the story got big he would've gotten scratched out by now. He got so much publicity they cant have him dying in their prison even though that sh*t happens everyday to oridinary people who didnt fire off on children.

Where the fu*k is Sandusky at, sh*t got quiet bout him. Two grown a.ss white men who preyed on children in different ways and their time locked up is lookin like vacation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy