Apr 13 - Zimmermans temporary home sweet home: Held alone in jail, but loads up on junk food & games

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 ROKKYROK said:

On his nose:

Comparing the first mug shot to the recent one, you can see nothing ever happened to his nose. Even a month or two after having a nose perfectly reset at a hospital it doesn't look like that. I had a minor fracture on the bridge of my nose when I was in the 3rd grade, when it healed it left my nose with a visible bump. There's absolutely nothing there, unless he had plastic surgery & it healed completely there's no way anything ever happened to his face.

here's a link to what noses look like after they've healed from having blood pour out "like a faucet".
My eyes were watering just looking at some of those pics........damn!
 04-13-2012, 06:47 PM         #42
ThatHustle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PoetikTrev said:
im bout to mail him a pack of skittles and a can of tea everyday
 04-13-2012, 06:54 PM         #43
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IF he found the cure for AIDs all you Whites will be claiming him as your own, just like Steve Jobs is considered White when he is arabic. But now that Zimmerman fu*ked up and brought alot of attention towards Race relations within this country, yall trying to distance yallselves from him. So obvious.
 04-13-2012, 07:00 PM         #44
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
What cracks me up is how someone can be half white but automatically is called what the darker race is...

And why are we acting like white folks in Florida don't have deep a.ss tans?????
Okay, so Barack Obama is white then.

Can't have it both ways.

The real answer is this guy is not white, nor is he hispanic, he's mixed, just like Barack Obama isn't black, and he isn't white... he's mixed.

/End of race argument

Also... you can tell you don't live in Florida (I do), white people don't have deep a.ss tans here. The only ones who do are old people who have nothing to do but lay in the sun all day. I've know people from other states darker than Floridians because they can stay outside longer up north, in Florida, if you're outside long you're sweating balls and sun burned. That sh*t is false as hell, people in Florida mostly stay inside in the A/C because it's the most humid state in the country and summers are absolute murder.
 6 years ago '11        #45
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 5158 5158
If he stood his ground with trayvon why can't he stand his ground against another inmate............
 04-13-2012, 07:02 PM         #46
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PoetikTrev said:

post of thread >
 6 years ago '10        #47
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 63 63
He has to get some years, the case is already over, letting him go would spark riots in the streets, It would be a very bad look if we hoped all the way back to segregation because of the judicial system favoring this man.

Thefore, even if its the minimum he will get some years to calm the publics mind. If he does get paroled hell have to go under witness protection like Cassie Anthony, which he probably will be liable for after 2-3 years depending on the sentence.

This was the conclusion some colleagues of mine, a Good attorney and Supreme court Justice came to while I was discussing the case with them.
 6 years ago '05        #48
e06874 10 heat pts10
space
space
$453 | Props total: 65 65
Hispanic is not a race you black hispanics and white hispanics. He just happens to be a white hispanic
 6 years ago '06        #49
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
People just want this guy to be white so they can have something else to strike their violin about. If Trayvon wasn't black and Zimmerman himself was mulatto or something, nobody would care. This just goes to show that nobody actually cares about the victim, people are just blood thirsty and looking for somebody to crucify to appease the public. There was a chance for this to open up the discussion of how the police handle their investigations into things like this and how they basically covered for this guy but now it's turned into a witch hunt for this guy Zimmerman.
 6 years ago '10        #50
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
next thread george zimmerman fu*ks lil kids in ey botyhole and wolrd of warcraft OH NOES NEXT GEORGE ZIMMERMAN KEEPS UP ON DAILY DOSES OF MULTIVITAMINS AND SNIFING LITTLE BOY b00tyHOLE
 04-13-2012, 07:43 PM         #51
crushel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
i dont care how they try to make it seem

he cant go outside when he wants.. he cant fu*k a bi*ch when he wants.. etc

so its Hell
 6 years ago '04        #52
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 lifeundthescope said:
look at that evil piece of sh*t murderer, n*gga gunna enjoy hell. n*ggas face and head unscatched, and they have to nerve to say Trayvon attacked this evil white dude
so you must be an eyewitness ? oh and judge jury and executioner on top of it ? ah lets not leave out you also possess the ability to place the judgement of god as well !

you are ridiculous
 6 years ago '04        #53
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 Lot17 said:
LOL @ whites tryin so hard to distance themselves from this guy

haha who wants to be a.ssociated with this guy ? hes a neighborhood watch f*ggot with the cops on speed dial. besides the fact that 1 person does not represent an ENTIRE race.

1. zimmerman is not white and 2. if he was white idgaf he doesnt represent an entire race.
 6 years ago '09        #54
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 PoetikTrev said:
 6 years ago '11        #55
CuddyAbeRo 27 heat pts27
space
space
$818 | Props total: 11 11
Root Beer on commissary damn my county got some nasty a.ss fruit punch mix that's bout it.
 04-13-2012, 08:42 PM         #56
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah cause we give a fu*k about what he's snackin on in jail.... media is so fu*king stupid
 04-13-2012, 09:03 PM         #57
oldschoolcat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
regardless of his nationality, dat boi life will never be the same, where ever he goes, he lives with fear for the race of his life. He's the most recognized dude around, jail won't be safe for him.
 6 years ago '06        #58
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol look at that man face. he know he done

you done son!

6 years ago '05        #59
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,841 | Props total: 2635 2635
So lete get thos right zimmerman has a white dad and a latina mother he looks hispanic to me

If a mixed black dude had was in the same boat an he was just light skinned would he be white
 04-13-2012, 09:56 PM         #60
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gh3tto said:
so you must be an eyewitness ? oh and judge jury and executioner on top of it ? ah lets not leave out you also possess the ability to place the judgement of god as well !

you are ridiculous
Same goes for the Zimstan Sympathizers (White BX Posters) whom are defending Zimmerman and acting like Lawyers and defense attorneys online.

Computer chair defense attorneys, they should open a firm
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy