Rapper T.I. got his Miss Piggy some Azz shots..HIT or NOT?

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,684 | Props total: 13084 13084
 Arson said:
I'd really like to fu*k her one time just to see what made tip keep her around. that sh*t must have been incredible
this x infinity
 6 years ago '08        #82
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 23codez said:
I just threw up! Who wants to bag a hood chick?
There are dudes in here like Ted that sounds like he either got his heart broken by a hood chick or couldn't bag one.
 6 years ago '06        #83
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,721 | Props total: 8906 8906
nope anytime a chick has extra skinny legs n a huge a.ss is never a good look
 6 years ago '04        #84
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,382 | Props total: 6410 6410
 23codez said:
The problem is that people like to talk sh*t about the classless people of other races, but blacks don't like it when it's done to them

no. the problem is that because of a few; you and ted think that all black women are like that.

its like me saying i don't date mexicans because they complain all day and have fake eyebrows. they all are not like that
 6 years ago '08        #85
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 TedMundy said:
Black women are so fu*king insecure thats why i no longer date them. Fake eye lashes,hair weave,contacts,and now a.sses? Miss black women in the last century.They were so real,the majority of them now are goldidgging reality tv wh0ores. You cant even have a 50/50 relationship with them. They want the guy to pay for everything. I only date Asian and Puerto Rican women now.Why date someone with fake hair,eyes,etc. When i can go to the real source.

Last edited by Ven0m; 04-13-2012 at 04:35 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #86
space
space
 23codez said:
When and where did I say that ALL BLACK WOMEN are the same? I'll wait..
fine, ted said that but im not just going to ignore black females either
 6 years ago '10        #87
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
 BuckedCrazy said:
She been had a phat a.ss
yea she did
 6 years ago '05        #88
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,984 | Props total: 10681 10681
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
n*gga, you sound wild homo......thatz how my female cousins talk....I aint read sh*t after that...:iough:
 6 years ago '04        #89
space
space
 23codez said:
I have a big mouth, clearly. And when I talk I make certain things stand out when I should do a better job at balancing my words. I apologize if my hatred for hood bi*ches made it seem as if I was talking about all black women. I just really hate hood chicks, even the sound of their voices.
nobody really likes hood b!tches unless its a hood dude. just like nobody likes an uppity ditzy white girl unless its some pompous type of dude. i probably should of aimed it more at ted because he made it sound like every black female is like that. i don't a.ssociate with that many hood people to begin with so the black females i know are not like that. they got decent jobs or at least in college trying to get something better. don't ever complain about dumb sh!t(or at least nothing out of the ordinary dumb sh!t that females complain about). none of them got fake tities or a.ss or whatever. they are willing to go half on dinner if it comes down to that (but seriously how many females do that to begin with)

we all got preferences but some people reasoning for not dating another/same ethnicity be ridiculous sometimes
 6 years ago '04        #90
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
Hell nah! I pass!

Here's that race shyt again.
 6 years ago '06        #91
killer-rapz 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$945 | Props total: 168 168
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Yeah, cause ONLY black woman are insecure, wear fake hair weaves, eye lashes, eye contacts, fake a.sses and titts.......

bi*ch go k!ll yourself....you mad cause the black woman YOU happen to like rejected you or peeped that you're corny as fu*k so they got your lame azz for your doe........

:agreement6:
 04-13-2012, 05:00 PM         #92
Iverso83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tiny's a.ss dont look that bad when she laying down...i bet she be on some pr0nstar type sh*t in the bedroom. I heard she had T.I. nut in a champagne glass after she sucked him off...then she drank all his nut out the glass:agreement6:

[pic - click to view]

But Kandi's a.ss looks more natural..cause she got full,thick legs to match. Kandi had that fat transfer sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #93
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2015 2015
that last pic.. damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf.. how her a.ss get that big?? yea.. thats them injections.
 6 years ago '04        #94
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2537 2537
 bony said:
"id fu*k rupaul before id fu*k them ugly a.ss xscape bi*ches"
- BIGGIE

TI lost
 04-13-2012, 05:38 PM         #95
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Iverso83 said:
I heard she had T.I. nut in a champagne glass after she sucked him off...then she drank all his nut out the glass

[pic - click to view]

04-13-2012, 05:39 PM         #96
Iverso83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
T.I. lost plain and simple

and @ trying to justify this by saying she's prob "good in bed...nice...loyal, etc."

There are billions of women in the world... he could find all of that + someone who looks 10x better

why settle on miss piggy?
Is it settling when you in love with the broad tho?

I agree with what you saying..and nobody is trying to justify anything. A beautiful woman can posses those same qualities...but if your heart not with her..it dont really matter.

I believe alot of n*ggaz would be happy if T.I. dumped Tiny and hooked up with some Beyonce looking chick.
 6 years ago '05        #97
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25069 25069
...."8 Shots of CC will have that a.ss looking so Rwwwiiiggghhhtttt"
"You might live & you might die,who gives a fu*k you're here tooonnighhht" - Lil Duval
 6 years ago '12        #98
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2096 2096
A fat a.ss with chicken legs? Just doesn't look right and never will
 6 years ago '04        #99
Dtruth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$338 | Props total: 0 0
 TedMundy said:
Black women are so fu*king insecure thats why i no longer date them. Fake eye lashes,hair weave,contacts,and now a.sses? Miss black women in the last century.They were so real,the majority of them now are goldidgging reality tv wh0ores. You cant even have a 50/50 relationship with them. They want the guy to pay for everything. I only date Asian and Puerto Rican women now.Why date someone with fake hair,eyes,etc. When i can go to the real source.
You just bi*ch made thats all. Don't take it out on a race of women like a bigot.
 04-13-2012, 06:09 PM         #100
Iverso83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...and another thing...how are some of you n*ggaz bagging all these bad bi*ches when you stay online all day? If a n*gga fu*king dimes on a regular..he not gone even have time for this internet sh*t,nor will this sh*t even be on his mind.

The main n*ggaz that be talking down on ugly or average females..always be the ones thats fu*king or trying to get at the broad on the low Most of yall got ugly female family members and sh*t

Yall know damn well you would knock Tiny off...mit even fall in love with the bi*ch afterwards

Last edited by Iverso83; 04-13-2012 at 06:13 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago