Rapper T.I. got his Miss Piggy some Azz shots..HIT or NOT?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,269 | Props total: 12523 12523
its a catch 22 some black females want to be white and some white females want what some black females are naturally born with like the butt and the lips.
 6 years ago '04        #62
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6426 6426
 TESTIFLY88 said:
its a catch 22 some black females want to be white and some white females want what some black females are naturally born with like the butt and the lips.
most women generally act the same. black women are not the only ones that ask for hand outs. thay are called gold diggers. i know this mexican chick down here that wears pounds of make up and wants dudes to pay for everything and buy her purses. that's just gold digging sh!t
 6 years ago '04        #63
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,957 | Props total: 1166 1166
 305Lars said:

[pic - click to view]

and which king magazine chicks Breh
Ohh sh*t..that gif actually made me laugh
 6 years ago '05        #64
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,931 | Props total: 10795 10795
If she did I'm shocked. She been thick with an a.ss.
 6 years ago '04        #65
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,957 | Props total: 1166 1166
 bony said:
"id fu*k rupaul before id fu*k them ugly a.ss xscape bi*ches"
- BIGGIE

TI lost
Naw actually biggie lost dawg
 6 years ago '04        #66
space
space
 TedMundy said:
Nikki Minaj wants to be white very bad. Fake eyes,BLONDE HAIR WEAVE,LONDON ACCENT,listed Madonna as her influence and ignored the hiphop community,but in her defense she's not the only one that has shown the insecurities of the Average black women's features. Most black women do this sh*t.The new sh*t in the black community is fake a.sses, its a trend now.They dont realize it makes them look foolish because everyone can tell its fake. It makes their lower body look deformed.
so you're cool with fake tities,plastic surgery and whatever the hell else people been doing for about 30 years but not fake a.sses

insecure females in general do that sh!t. nicki didn't even get the ball rolling with that it was the model that's in taylor gang now. i forgot her name
 6 years ago '04        #67
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 TedMundy said:
Black women are so fu*king insecure thats why i no longer date them. Fake eye lashes,hair weave,contacts,and now a.sses? Miss black women in the last century.They were so real,the majority of them now are goldidgging reality tv wh0ores. You cant even have a 50/50 relationship with them. They want the guy to pay for everything. I only date Asian and Puerto Rican women now.Why date someone with fake hair,eyes,etc. When i can go to the real source.
It's not just women. Most African-Americans deal with confidence issues that date back to slavery.

Learn your history.
 6 years ago '08        #68
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
Heartbroken a.ss n*ggas in here so they throw the whole race under the bus :lachen001:. I'd be hurt too if I got dissed by a chicken head
 04-13-2012, 03:07 PM         #69
Iverso83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TedMundy said:
Nikki Minaj wants to be white very bad. Fake eyes,BLONDE HAIR WEAVE,LONDON ACCENT,listed Madonna as her influence and ignored the hiphop community,but in her defense she's not the only one that has shown the insecurities of the Average black women's features. Most black women do this sh*t.The new sh*t in the black community is fake a.sses, its a trend now.They dont realize it makes them look foolish because everyone can tell its fake. It makes their lower body look deformed.
n*ggaz love a.ss! We like to look at nice a.ssES. We like to hit a nice,juicy a.ss from behind! Can you really blame these chicks for feeling insecure if they sh*t is flat as a pancake? We(n these rappers/entertainers) mostly make them feel the way that they do. Most of yall n*ggaz clown chicks with no a.ss...then got something to say when she gives into the pressure and goes and get some injections/shots/implants..whateva ya wanna call em. You hear alot of n*ggaz saying.."yeah she bad..but she aint got no a.ss"..."she fine but she built like a teenage boy"..."chick flat chested..she needs some brea$t implants,etc". All women wasn't born with big natural a.sses..or nice juicy t*tties....some have to buy they they sh*t(just like these balded headed bi*ches walking around with all that damn weave in they head). If not...they find some white boy or n*gga who likes their body just the way that it is.

It's just like these insecure a.ss n*ggaz with small d!cks that be loading up on those d!ck enlargement pills trying to grow they sh*t

The fake a.sses look the worst and more obvious when the chicks legs are really bony/skinny...like in Tiny's case. If you got bony legs...tone em up,gain some weight,or get some leg injections or some sh*t..so it doesnt look so unnatural.
 6 years ago '11        #70
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 justinjones said:
so you're cool with fake tities,plastic surgery and whatever the hell else people been doing for about 30 years but not fake a.sses

insecure females in general do that sh!t. nicki didn't even get the ball rolling with that it was the model that's in taylor gang now. i forgot her name
Lola Monroe
 6 years ago '05        #71
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 1002 1002
this thread became less about Tiny's a.ss... and more about insecure dudes tryna bag a hood bi*ch...
 04-13-2012, 03:21 PM         #72
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't see how n*ggas is into these huge fake a.sses. sh*t is not even proportional.

it's like dudes putting 30 inch rims on cars.
 6 years ago '10        #73
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 King Jove said:
i don't see how n*ggas is into these huge fake a.sses. sh*t is not even proportional.

it's like dudes putting 30 inch rims on cars.
 04-13-2012, 03:25 PM         #74
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
Hoe on your avy got a nice a.ss. You can tell she's fit
 6 years ago '04        #75
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
That bi*ch hideous!

Close Thread
 6 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 23codez said:
I just threw up! Who wants to bag a hood chick?

the ones you and ted are talking about sound like hood chicks
 6 years ago '10        #77
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8178 8178
 PlayaJay said:

[pic - click to view]

^^^^^This. There are a lot of them in here. I love my Black Women first. And can't no other compare the her. Not all Black women are under that Willie Lynch spell. You can't go wrong with a black woman. They come in all shades and sizes. And all you Black young heads in here, stop downing the black woman. We need to lift up the black woman not hate. Quit Selling Out.

At least the garbage a.ss purple weave wearing hoes out here got PlayaJay to come love them, I feel better about deserting them now

Thanks my n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #78
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
 TedMundy said:
BOY STOP! I've dated several of king magazine chicks and strippers and women out of the super market. Black women are close minded they dont eat a.ss, they always say " I aint doin this or doing that" Never have that problem with Asian or Puerto Rican chicks.They know how to treat a man and i can take them swimming and not worry about them complaining about a messed up weave. I tried to pull a black chicks hair while smashing from behind,it came out,and i got cursed out. From that moment on i decided im done with them.

I didn't know this was an...uhmmm "problem".....

n*gga you into prison s3x ain't ya?!?
 6 years ago '10        #79
teewhy3stax 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$383 | Props total: 63 63
She needs to stop.
 6 years ago '11        #80
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space