Rapper T.I. got his Miss Piggy some Azz shots..HIT or NOT?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-13-2012, 11:01 AM         #41
arqitekt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
I'd really like to fu*k her one time just to see what made tip keep her around. that sh*t must have been incredible
I think TIP just kept her around cause she was there before the fame my dude.
 6 years ago '10        #42
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 arqitekt said:
I think TIP just kept her around cause she was there before the fame my dude.
he also got a good family with her, I mean she must have that good good
 6 years ago '10        #43
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 206 MrSonics said:
so the retarded fat f*g would rather fu*k a dude??.. biggie is a known homo

[video - click to view]

any nikka who fu*ked with puffy

04-13-2012, 11:05 AM         #44
Iverso83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kade said:
Tiny has money... T.I. got someone good yo. She had more money than him when they met.
She even let the n*gga record his whole "I'm Serious" album in her home studio...and she fronted the money to help him start Grand Hustle after Laface/LA Reid dropped his a.ss. He loyal and so is she.
 6 years ago '05        #45
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Iverso83 said:
At the end of the day..i think its better to stick with the broad who has your heart,and who you have a bond and connection with...no matter how she looks. If you think she hot,forget what anybody else thinks. I'm somewhat of a shallow dude...but i would wife an average looking chick in a heartbeat if she was cool enough,smart,can cook good,loyal,and could suck and ride d!ck like a pr0nstar. The Beyonce,Hally Berry,Alicia Keys looking chicks are great,but life not perfect...and thats not always who you fall for in terms of looks.

Plus. T.I. said he not worried about a chick getting half..he a hustler..he will make the money right back

O and ugly chicks can cheat on yo a.ss too. pus*y is pus*y. They also can be golddiggers and unloyal as well.
I hear you on the first part. And I'm not saying ugly chicks don't cheat. I'm just saying TI got himself a chick who he really likes so there's no point in him leaving her just cause he can get better looking girls like some dudes on here think he should do.
 6 years ago '08        #46
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,571 | Props total: 17221 17221
I say again, SHE HAS SOMETHING ON HIM that's the reason he wifed that and even gave her kids
she knows something we don't.
 04-13-2012, 11:23 AM         #47
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Exactly....Her group was platinum, PLUS she was writing alot of the sh*t for TLC...Remember she is one of the people who wrote "Waterfalls" for TLC lol....Tiny been had her own bank, and shes got more than most bi*ches out today ....Her and Kandi have wrote for Beyonce, TLC, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Monica, Toni Braxton and a sh*tload of other women in the industry.

And as far as a.ss shots are concerned....I've seen her in person quite a bit since ive been living in ATL...Shes always been thick....and even though shes open about her plastic surgery(She visits him ON the tv show, didnt keep it a secret) she doesnt look any different in those pics than she ever has
 04-13-2012, 11:24 AM         #48
Iverso83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
I say again, SHE HAS SOMETHING ON HIM that's the reason he wifed that and even gave her kids
she knows something we don't.
Nah..i don't believe it. Rich,industry n*ggaz like Diddy,etc just pay off their women if they have any major dirt on them. I'm sure T.I. could do the same. You act like Tiny is a complete monster and he 1st got her pregnant and proposed to her waaay before he was even known like he is now. I done heard this dude pouring his heart out to this woman in his music.

Going by your logic...every n*gga that wifes an ugly or average looking chick...that must mean she got something on him. Damn,i thought i was a superficial jerk untill i started getting on the net. Yall put me to shame

I take it you dont fu*k with nothing but 10's on a regular basis. ....and you believe us men can only fall in love with 10's and nothing less. Anything below that is not possible

Last edited by Iverso83; 04-13-2012 at 11:35 AM..
 04-13-2012, 11:32 AM         #49
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Iverso83 said:
Nah..i don't believe it. Rich,industry n*ggaz like Diddy,etc just pay off their women if they have any major dirt on them. I'm sure T.I. could do the same. You act like Tiny is a complete monster and he 1st got her pregnant and proposed to her waaay before he was even known like he is now. I done heard this dude pouring his heart out to this woman in his music.

Going by your logic...every n*gga that wifes an ugly or average looking chick...that must mean she got something on him. Damn,i thought i was a superficial jerk untill i started getting on the net. Yall put me to shame

I take you dont fu*k with nothing but 10's on a regular basis.
Youre new here. TedMundy and The N both think everythings a conspiracy, and they do alot of Coke. Thas all, chill
 6 years ago '08        #50
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
n*gga, you sound wild homo......thatz how my female cousins talk....I aint read sh*t after that...:iough:
 6 years ago '05        #51
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
Tiny been had a fat a.ss... ya'll n*ggas was too busy hating her all these years to realize
 6 years ago '09        #52
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,093 | Props total: 1830 1830
 TedMundy said:
BOY STOP! I've dated several of king magazine chicks and strippers and women out of the super market. Black women are close minded they dont eat a.ss, they always say " I aint doin this or doing that" Never have that problem with Asian or Puerto Rican chicks.They know how to treat a man and i can take them swimming and not worry about them complaining about a messed up weave. I tried to pull a black chicks hair while smashing from behind,it came out,and i got cursed out. From that moment on i decided im done with them.
 6 years ago '11        #53
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 40930 40930
 TedMundy said:
BOY STOP! I've dated several of king magazine chicks and strippers and women out of the super market. Black women are close minded they dont eat a.ss, they always say " I aint doin this or doing that" Never have that problem with Asian or Puerto Rican chicks.They know how to treat a man and i can take them swimming and not worry about them complaining about a messed up weave. I tried to pull a black chicks hair while smashing from behind,it came out,and i got cursed out. From that moment on i decided im done with them.
My yute what the fu*k are you talking about. You make it sound like Puerto rican bi*ches dont rock fake eye lashes or get implants and sh*t. You way too close minded if you think only black women do this.
 6 years ago '11        #54
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 40930 40930
 TedMundy said:
 6 years ago '04        #55
ronfable 
space
space
$701 | Props total: 99 99
Ol Jason Pitts a.ss nugga
 6 years ago '10        #56
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 8212 8212
 TedMundy said:
Black women are so fu*king insecure thats why i no longer date them. Fake eye lashes,hair weave,contacts,and now a.sses? Miss black women in the last century.They were so real,the majority of them now are goldidgging reality tv wh0ores. You cant even have a 50/50 relationship with them. They want the guy to pay for everything. I only date Asian and Puerto Rican women now.Why date someone with fake hair,eyes,etc. When i can go to the real source.

[pic - click to view]

MOST black girls have life fu*ked up and really think they are more important than they really are. You not on a reality show and I don't care how many n*ggas follow you on twitter, we all just want to fu*k Why would I want to date a black bi*ch that has fake blonde hair and blue eyes, when its a bunch of real white bi*ches that got the real ting?
 6 years ago '10        #57
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
TI dresses funny.

why n*ggas be stuck on this n*gga bi*ch like damn i dont care bout kno chic i kno another n*gga wifed up lol if u havent already laughed and kept moving you real slow or just lame
 6 years ago '11        #58
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,284 | Props total: 12567 12567
i wonder how a.ss shot b00ty on a female feels i seen a bi*ch Thursday with a b00ty so big i had to put her on camera without her knowing of course lol...but i can't wait the day i get my hands on one of them a.ss shot booties cause it has to feel weird but real or fake most n*ggaz never with turn a big b00ty down...just make sure that big b00ty real or fake is attach to a woman

with that said tiny looks good she no dime but she okay in my book....she might have got that so her husband won't wonder off cause we know ti get bi*ches with a.sses like those a dime a dozen.
 6 years ago '04        #59
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
not all black women have blonde hair and blue eyes. y'all just chasing gutta chicks
 6 years ago '10        #60
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 8212 8212
 TedMundy said:
My point exactly,if someone wants to start dating black women of this century,with the fake blonde hair and blue eyes?May as well just date the real source.If people do choose to date black chicks,dont be serious with them or consider them wifey material.Just use them as fu*k toys, cause they'll try to use you for all your money. Look at Deon Sanders wife for proof of that.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy