Rapper T.I. got his Miss Piggy some Azz shots..HIT or NOT?

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-13-2012, 01:33 AM         #1
16697 pageviews
162 comments

Iverso83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rapper T.I. got his Miss Piggy some Azz shots..HIT or NOT?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Iverso83; 04-13-2012 at 06:12 PM..

162 comments for "Rapper T.I. got his Miss Piggy some Azz shots..HIT or NOT?"

6 years ago '11        #2
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 TedMundy said:
Black women are so fu*king insecure thats why i no longer date them. Fake eye lashes,hair weave,contacts,and now a.sses? Miss black women in the last century.They were so real,the majority of them now are goldidgging reality tv wh0ores. You cant even have a 50/50 relationship with them. They want the guy to pay for everything. I only date Asian and Puerto Rican women now.Why date someone with fake hair,eyes,etc. When i can go to the real source.
You just described all women you dumbass.
 04-13-2012, 02:32 AM         #3
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd poke
 04-13-2012, 02:47 AM         #4
JackMeHoff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TedMundy said:
Black women are so fu*king insecure thats why i no longer date them. Fake eye lashes,hair weave,contacts,and now a.sses? Miss black women in the last century.They were so real,the majority of them now are goldidgging reality tv wh0ores. You cant even have a 50/50 relationship with them. They want the guy to pay for everything. I only date Asian and Puerto Rican women now.Why date someone with fake hair,eyes,etc. When i can go to the real source.
boohoo cry on a hiphop forum. nobody gives a fu*k about your preferences. get a life you

fu*king f*ggit.

go visit StormFront if you dont wanna see black chicks getting a.ss injections. but wait, you

do wanna see em if you CLICKED THE THREAD YOU REMEDIAL DOWN SYNDROME HAVING

bi*ch.
 6 years ago '11        #5
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 TedMundy said:
BOY STOP! I've dated several of king magazine chicks and strippers and women out of the super market. Black women are close minded they dont eat a.ss, they always say " I aint doin this or doing that" Never have that problem with Asian or Puerto Rican chicks.They know how to treat a man and i can take them swimming and not worry about them complaining about a messed up weave. I tried to pull a black chicks hair while smashing from behind,it came out,and i got cursed out. From that moment on i decided im done with them.

[pic - click to view]

and which king magazine chicks Breh

Last edited by ZeusSlaps; 04-13-2012 at 03:04 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #6
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
broad really proud she got a fake a.ss now?
 6 years ago '10        #7
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 TedMundy said:
BOY STOP! I've dated several of king magazine chicks and strippers and women out of the super market. .

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #8
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
 TedMundy said:
BOY STOP! I've dated several of king magazine chicks and strippers and women out of the super market. Black women are close minded they dont eat a.ss, they always say " I aint doin this or doing that" Never have that problem with Asian or Puerto Rican chicks.They know how to treat a man and i can take them swimming and not worry about them complaining about a messed up weave. I tried to pull a black chicks hair while smashing from behind,it came out,and i got cursed out. From that moment on i decided im done with them.
Why the fu*k you wanna eat a.ss?
No wonder you breath STINKS you need Fabreeze in this bi*ch.
You aint dated no King Magazine...
ALL Girls are insecure.
White girls plaster themselves in fake tan etc, looking all plastic.
Asian girls & Puerto recon do the same.

& Oh yeah

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #9
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
TI dresses funny.
 6 years ago '08        #10
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
I'd really like to fu*k her one time just to see what made tip keep her around. that sh*t must have been incredible
 6 years ago '11        #11
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 TedMundy said:
So just cause a n*gga rap and have some classics under his belt, he can magically turn feminine sh*t into straight talk? Shut yo a.ss up
 04-13-2012, 07:11 AM         #12
Iverso83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TedMundy said:
Well, Tiny is a half breed. Her mother is WHITE and her father is BLACK. I guess she confused
 04-13-2012, 07:22 AM         #13
Iverso83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
I'd really like to fu*k her one time just to see what made tip keep her around. that sh*t must have been incredible
I hate to admit it..but i've seen some of their show..and she seems like a cool a.ss broad that allows her man to be a man. That kinda makes up for her lack of good looks. Her personality >>> on her face. But if i was T.I...i would would used my $$ and gotten her a nose job or something to fix her face by now. I'm not shallow tho

I also doubt he kept her around all this time just because of her s3x game...i'm sure he has been with other chicks with better pu^^y than her. I think he actually loves this broad. They say Love is Blind.
 04-13-2012, 07:56 AM         #14
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TedMundy said:
So Ricans don't wear weaves? Don't get butt implants? Don't expect their men to pay for their sh*t?

Asian women don't get surgeries to round their eyes? They don't purposely stay away from sun to avoid getting darker? Aren't weight conscience? Don't expect you to pay for their sh*t?

Don't be ignorant yo, all women are greedy and insecure.
 6 years ago '10        #15
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4520 4520
she must have that good good, how many kids does she have by t.i. again

04-13-2012, 07:59 AM         #16
Iverso83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
she must have that good good, how many kids does she have by t.i. again

3 ....and its rumored she pregnant again.
 6 years ago '10        #17
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4520 4520
 Iverso83 said:
3 ....and its rumored she pregnant again.
well we know she got some good wet down there, if he has this many kids by her than he loyal as fu*k

6 years ago '07        #18
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,457 | Props total: 16228 16228
 TedMundy said:
literally every girl does this...most before black girls did
 6 years ago '11        #19
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Arson said:
this.

She ugly as hell but i wouldn't mind sampling that a.ss just to see what she doing to keep that niqqa satisfied.

I bet she do it ALL
 04-13-2012, 08:39 AM         #20
Iverso83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
this.

She ugly as hell but i wouldn't mind sampling that a.ss just to see what she doing to keep that niqqa satisfied.

I bet she do it ALL
Well, he did write a song about her

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy