Air Jordan 12 Playoff

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,992 | Props total: 6094 6094
 LABoy83 said:
my pair got jacked right off my front porch after UPS dropped em off

Damn!
 6 years ago '04        #162
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,296 | Props total: 3597 3597
 Wondah_Woman said:
Damn!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 6 years ago '10        #163
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2354 2354
 LABoy83 said:

...but on a side note dont you have to sign for them? they cant drop them off unless there not sigend for
 6 years ago '04        #164
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 LABoy83 said:

if that EVER happened to me somebody getting dome checked. they woulda dropped off my playoff 13s last year at my door if i didnt know they were coming. i ordered em from footlocker. which is why i'll never order from em again...
 6 years ago '06        #165
soso24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,622 | Props total: 4900 4900
 LABoy83 said:

BK you lyin...
 6 years ago '10        #166
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,953 | Props total: 8855 8855
That's why you gotta be cool with your UPS man, my n*gga will ring the doorbell and wait 3 mins before he leave a notice or he'll sign it and leave it at my backdoor

But FedEx them n*ggas leave anything on my doorstep left my 2 brand new phones in the rain luckily I got good ears and heard the truck leave or them bi*ches would've been fu*ked...Didn't even ring the doorbell
 6 years ago '06        #167
LABoy83 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 1492 1492
checked my tracking number all day that day. They were delivered pretty early. Got home around 7 after work...no box. Played it off at first like "oh, its probably at the main office of the apartment, or they might have left a notice in my mailbox." checked the tracking again and it said "DELIVERED TO FRONT PORCH." Started askin around and my neighbors said they saw the box there not too long before i got there. once they said that, i knew i got got
but Nike is refunding me, which they havent even taken the $ out my account yet, so it aint like i got robbed on both ends. i'm hopin they show up after the resolution to where i get refunded and keep the kicks. but i doubt that'll happen. they are probably on their way to some hypebeast's house in North Dakota who paid $300 for em off ebay. guess they needed em more than me
if i see anyone in my apartments rockin em, they r gettin :beat: on sight.
So if anyone comes across a size 13 in em for a decent price, hit me up

shadydre85 said:
...but on a side note dont you have to sign for them? they cant drop them off unless there not sigend for
nope. they have always been dropped off and me not have to sign for them. even my concords when i copped from finishline, n plenty of other kicks off ebay

soso24 said:
BK you lyin...
real sh*t soso. i was in disbelief like "a n*gga really got me out my shoes before i even opened the damn box."

Last edited by LABoy83; 04-26-2012 at 07:39 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #168
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,111 | Props total: 1652 1652
 LABoy83 said:
checked my tracking number all day that day. They were delivered pretty early. Got home around 7 after work...no box. Played it off at first like "oh, its probably at the main office of the apartment, or they might have left a notice in my mailbox." checked the tracking again and it said "DELIVERED TO FRONT PORCH." Started askin around and my neighbors said they saw the box there not too long before i got there. once they said that, i knew i got got
but Nike is refunding me, which they havent even taken the $ out my account yet, so it aint like i got robbed on both ends. i'm hopin they show up after the resolution to where i get refunded and keep the kicks. but i doubt that'll happen. they are probably on their way to some hypebeast's house in North Dakota who paid $300 for em off ebay. guess they needed em more than me

nope. they have always been dropped off and me not have to sign for them. even my concords when i copped from finishline, n plenty of other kicks off ebay

real sh*t soso. i was in disbelief like "a n*gga really got me out my shoes before i even opened the damn box."
n*ggas scheming man how the fu*k would they know. it could have been one of your neighbors that got there sh*t delivered the same day and knew you got yours also. sh*t but thats a good come up
 04-26-2012, 03:54 PM         #169
AU1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey guys! I ended up with 2 pair of Playoffs in the GS size 6.5. Any good places you can recommend to sell them other than Ebay? Thanks!
 6 years ago '05        #170
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,992 | Props total: 6094 6094
 LABoy83 said:

You had me scared. Was checking ups all day, but my guy is good about not leaving anything outside but at my apt office. Got my package today! Should have went a half size down though
 6 years ago '10        #171
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 AU1 said:
Hey guys! I ended up with 2 pair of Playoffs in the GS size 6.5. Any good places you can recommend to sell them other than Ebay? Thanks!
cregslist or flight club
 6 years ago '05        #172
ayoking 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$889 | Props total: 204 204
 LABoy83 said:

There's a perfect way around that. Create an account with ups and you can pick the option to have them send them to the nearest ups instead of your house for pickup. When I found out about it I was like and been doing it ever since

you welcome :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '07        #173
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,210 | Props total: 790 790
all the spots around me are charging 350 is there any websites that are selling legit pairs?
 6 years ago '04        #174
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,944 | Props total: 5704 5704
 Dat_BK_Nicca said:
all the spots around me are charging 350 is there any websites that are selling legit pairs?
Just wait it out. They'll be 200ish in a month or two.
 6 years ago '11        #175
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25108 25108
 JayR04 said:
Just wait it out. They'll be 200ish in a month or two.
Still will be over 250 easy
 6 years ago '10        #176
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,953 | Props total: 8855 8855
Mine were delivered a few hours ago, i'm just glad all the high school kids don't walk down my block anymore when idiots like FedEx just leave sh*t in plain sight
 6 years ago '04        #177
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
i stay leaving notes on the door. them n*ggas ever leave a pair of my shoes on my step, im driving into the back of the first UPS/Fed Ex truck i see
 6 years ago '04        #178
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,296 | Props total: 3597 3597
yup glad i got a 1/2 size smaller, they fit just like my taxis which is a 1/2 size bigger
 6 years ago '10        #179
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
im thinking bout selling my size 11 pair for $250 havent decided yet.
 6 years ago '04        #180
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
 NaMeLeSs- said:
yup glad i got a 1/2 size smaller, they fit just like my taxis which is a 1/2 size bigger
shoe does fit a lil big but im fine with my true size.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy