Air Jordan 12 Playoff

most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
83 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
Seen these earlier. Went through about 6 pairs and to be honest The quality is rather sh*t. Excessive glue,glue stains,overall dirty was making me Was really looking forward to these. Might pass.
 6 years ago '06        #22
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Dray said:
what video are you looking at? I can't see it..I seen them in person and this video and didn't see any of that..

I wasn't looking at any video. I was looking at roughly 6 out of the 12 pair the store got. Sure some pairs will be better than others,but overall they're pretty horrible quality.
 04-14-2012, 07:45 AM         #23
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks quality
 6 years ago '11        #24
AwDamnItsLes 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 13 13
 Mc PushA said:
gonna be stuntin in these!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Briellz said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #25
supremeskillz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$396 | Props total: 137 137
Passing....My 2004 pair sh*t's on these. Dudes talking about quality on these are stupid. Compared the padding on the panels the toher day and they are a joke. I will be getting the Obsidians however beacuse I need that colorway for my collection (Praying for more padding on each panel)
 6 years ago '05        #26
stayfocus18 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 377 377
 supremeskillz said:
Passing....My 2004 pair sh*t's on these. Dudes talking about quality on these are stupid. Compared the padding on the panels the toher day and they are a joke. I will be getting the Obsidians however beacuse I need that colorway for my collection (Praying for more padding on each panel)
I have 04's but the bottoms are yellowed... thinking of recopping just cuz...
 6 years ago '06        #27
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
 supremeskillz said:

6 years ago '05        #28
pete233 
space
space
space
$80 | Props total: 0 0
I got some more sizes 9, 9.5, 2 pair size 10 and 10.5. Also do people still rock ACG boots? Got some grey ones size 10.5, 3pair.
 6 years ago '05        #29
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

imma go to the mall right now and peep tho

Last edited by Mc PushA; 04-14-2012 at 04:55 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #30
nbrock 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,088 | Props total: 976 976
Must cops for any sneaker head...you not valid if u don't have these in the collections
 6 years ago '05        #31
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
space
 RMG 007 said:
Hookup owns undefeated in LV, gonna have on wednesday

[pic - click to view]

wait...... wanna run that by me again?
 6 years ago '05        #32
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
space
 RMG 007 said:
My acquaintance owns a shoe store in Las Vegas, so I will be able to acquire these "Playoff 12" Jordans before the release date.
EDIT:

dude prolly pump fakin plus I get 20 dollars off foot locker anyway

Last edited by Mc PushA; 04-16-2012 at 01:01 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #33
Kadroan 119 heat pts119
space
space
$35,174 | Props total: 8163 8163
think they would come out with a size 15?
 04-16-2012, 06:56 AM         #34
mk88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadroan said:
think they would come out with a size 15?
yup, i guarantee it

I really feel salty I cant cop this release, for a 2012 retro model...they actually do not look bad. If you guys have the option of going to an actual nike town compared to finish line...I would do it. I normally have bad luck with finish line...my pair is always fu*ked up. I think that nike inspects the shoes, and all of the flawless ones go to the nike stores and the left overs go to champs, fl, etc lol.

the thing about this shoe is...it creases like a muthafu*ka...and it will get dirty QUICK! don't act like you can beat this pair like you can with your 4s, totally different materials although this one will be more comfortable. for all of those that are coppin, im envious

but im waiting for those playoff 11s at the end of the year
 04-16-2012, 06:59 AM         #35
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's going be hard for me to get these
 04-16-2012, 12:12 PM         #36
igm29687  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gotta have em
 6 years ago '09        #37
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,485 | Props total: 2218 2218
damn man do these release 12 on websites or they don't do that sh*t anymore
 6 years ago '04        #38
JayR04 116 heat pts116
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 6829 6829
 Toss said:
damn man do these release 12 on websites or they don't do that sh*t anymore
still release at midnight online
 6 years ago '04        #39
unwittyname2002 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 190 190
Question for people that cop via Nike tweeting links at midnight:

Before they tweet the link I always login and practice going through the checkout process to make sure I'ma be fast as fu*k...and I've noticed that if I enter my credit card number and go all the way to the final screen before submitting my order, and then exit the checkout process completely and then come back to it....it has my credit card number/expiration date still in there but the cc# is x'd out up to the final four digits.

I've never tried ordering like this in these situations where I'm trying to be quick because I've never wanted to risk it thinking I haven't entered my details even though they appear to be right there (I dunno if it'll think all those x's are actually x's), so I clear those fields before they tweet the link and then fill them in during checkout.

So does anybody know if those entries are actually saved and will save me having to Ctrl+v my cc# in and then scroll thru and set the expiration date? The fact that it comes up all x's other than the last four has me nervous thinking it won't take it!
 6 years ago '04        #40
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,690 | Props total: 273 273
 unwittyname2002 said:
Question for people that cop via Nike tweeting links at midnight:

Before they tweet the link I always login and practice going through the checkout process to make sure I'ma be fast as fu*k...and I've noticed that if I enter my credit card number and go all the way to the final screen before submitting my order, and then exit the checkout process completely and then come back to it....it has my credit card number/expiration date still in there but the cc# is x'd out up to the final four digits.

I've never tried ordering like this in these situations where I'm trying to be quick because I've never wanted to risk it thinking I haven't entered my details even though they appear to be right there (I dunno if it'll think all those x's are actually x's), so I clear those fields before they tweet the link and then fill them in during checkout.

So does anybody know if those entries are actually saved and will save me having to Ctrl+v my cc# in and then scroll thru and set the expiration date? The fact that it comes up all x's other than the last four has me nervous thinking it won't take it!
its saved if it shows up as x*xxxxxxxxxx0995, they just show it like that for safety incase your in a public place. but thats exactly how i did it when i got my cement 4s and it was smooth as butter

Last edited by yo0123yo; 04-20-2012 at 09:04 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy