LeBron and Wade Support Castro? "He Sends Us Cigers" [pic] Update: Photoshopped / not real

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Cap Peeler said:
The Marlins are a pus*y organization which no one gives two fu*ks about in South Florida and the majority of the Cubans in Miami are a bunch of oversensitive as*holes that think Miami belongs to them and could really care two sh*ts about whatever happens in Cuba.

If Cubans really wanted to get Castro out, they would've by now. It's been 50 years. Get the fu*k out of here with that noise. South Florida Cubans are a bunch of hypocrites and it's a known fact for anyone who lives down there.

And I'm born and raised in Miami and I did live 5 miles away from Flagler st and all of that cuban area

Ozzie is a dumbass venezuelan ****. Dude is so uneducated even to venezuela levels it's mind boggling (im half venezuelan btw). He's dumber than Derrick Rose and the entire 2011 alabama crimson tide team plus tyrann mathieu.

You're not gonna see the Heat suspending LeBron and Wade for wearing Fidel shirts that'll be ridiculous
fu*king

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #22
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 FeedTheBeast said:
Uhhhh U dumbfukk.............BAMA football had one of the highest graduation rates in college. What about Miami??
look his bi*chass mad

everyone knows saban cooked the books

a functional retard can get into bama

but you didn't.. !!!!!!

04-12-2012, 05:08 PM         #23
elferoz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #24
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 elferoz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #25
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 Cap Peeler said:
The Marlins are a pus*y organization which no one gives two fu*ks about in South Florida and the majority of the Cubans in Miami are a bunch of oversensitive as*holes that think Miami belongs to them and could really care two sh*ts about whatever happens in Cuba.

If Cubans really wanted to get Castro out, they would've by now. It's been 50 years. Get the fu*k out of here with that noise. South Florida Cubans are a bunch of hypocrites and it's a known fact for anyone who lives down there.

And I'm born and raised in Miami and I did live 5 miles away from Flagler st and all of that cuban area

Ozzie is a dumbass venezuelan ****. Dude is so uneducated even to venezuela levels it's mind boggling (im half venezuelan btw). He's dumber than Derrick Rose and the entire 2011 alabama crimson tide team plus tyrann mathieu.

You're not gonna see the Heat suspending LeBron and Wade for wearing Fidel shirts that'll be ridiculous
/thread
 6 years ago '12        #26
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
A lot of them Cubans down in Miami racist as sh*t.

Their women tho>>>>>>
 6 years ago '06        #27
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 6 years ago '04        #28
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 The Infamous1 said:
A lot of them Cubans down in Miami racist as sh*t.

Their women tho>>>>>>
yes, the majority of them are Spaniard decent so you can easily get them confused with a caucasian person until they open their mouth. n*ggas been living in Miami all their life but can barely speak english (or spanish).

and yes Beast, bama n*ggas might have a degree but damn, to get into bama you only need a 2.0 gpa and the majority of your players are physical education and community service majors i mean c'mon dawg, stop being a homer you know Dre Kirkpatrick got like a 3.0 but his major is Gen Ed?

and no, Miami doesn't have retarded players, Shalalalallalalallaa won't allow it, thats why we can't win sh*t anymore

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 04-12-2012 at 05:38 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #29
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
Horrible photoshop.

dude didn't even bother to take the Nike logo off Lebron's sleeve
 04-12-2012, 05:56 PM         #30
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
photoshopped for a Hot Topic?

This sight getting horrible
 6 years ago '08        #31
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Cheeze said:
photoshopped for a Hot Topic?

This sight getting horrible
 6 years ago '04        #32
sugenutt 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 7 7
 Cap Peeler said:

6 years ago '10        #33
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8203 8203
 MysticKJ said:

[pic - click to view]

Honestly tho I used to rock a fidel and che t-shirt in college (2005-2006) with a green military cap and nobody said anything until this old white lady professor called me out and asked why was I supporting communism and a dictator. I asked her if she voted for bush, and she said yea, so I asked her "Why are you supporting a terrorist?"

:bushhah: Fidel never loses
 6 years ago '11        #34
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,238 | Props total: 1266 1266
this puts a smile on my face :)

edit: photoshopped
 6 years ago '10        #35
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1963 1963
 Cap Peeler said:

you sound like you're upset about something. did cubans beat you up during your time in miami or south florida?
 6 years ago '11        #36
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,276 | Props total: 12545 12545
 Cap Peeler said:

i from dade too and you just went in...so Spanish folks racist others cool to a certain extent and you right these Cubans are sensitive because they run Miami and last time i check this is a english speaking country why do i have to learn Spanish to get a job regardless if the rich spanish the ones running sh*t..this sh*t is miami but hey i love it sometimes
 6 years ago '04        #37
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
but forreal tho we r gunna hail che but hate on fidel? wtf kind of double standard bullsh*t is that

anyways only reason america hates fidel and hugo is because they don't follow the same political system as america?

wtf why did hitler ruin communism for everybody?

Last edited by lment; 04-13-2012 at 12:52 AM..
 04-13-2012, 01:21 AM         #38
kususlut  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do people even read history books anymore?
I don't think Bron and Wade ever read a book, unless you're talking about NBA Cares commercials.
 6 years ago '04        #39
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
these mothafu*kin black cigers!!!
 6 years ago '04        #40
Iceberg010 
space
space
$904 | Props total: 165 165
Nuttin like a Vanilla Dutch
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago