LeBron and Wade Support Castro? "He Sends Us Cigers" [pic] Update: Photoshopped / not real

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-12-2012, 03:00 PM         #1
7710 pageviews
74 comments

pimpsaucekrew 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LeBron and Wade Support Castro? "He Sends Us Cigers" [pic] Update: Photoshopped / not real

South Florida was outraged over recent comments Miami Marlins manager Ozzie Guillen made about Fidel Castro, calling the Cuban leader a great man — However, it appears Ozzie’s not the only in Miami who supports the Cuban dictator. Here’s a picture of LeBron and Wade showing their true colors. Do people even read history books anymore?

[pic - click to view]

http://www.terezowens.com/

[pic - click to view]

74 comments for "LeBron and Wade Support Castro? "He Sends Us Cigers" [pic] Update: Photoshopped / not real"

6 years ago '11        #2
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
 6 years ago '04        #3
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,419 | Props total: 3923 3923
well well well...
 6 years ago '11        #4
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #5
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
The Marlins are a pus*y organization which no one gives two fu*ks about in South Florida and the majority of the Cubans in Miami are a bunch of oversensitive as*holes that think Miami belongs to them and could really care two sh*ts about whatever happens in Cuba.

If Cubans really wanted to get Castro out, they would've by now. It's been 50 years. Get the fu*k out of here with that noise. South Florida Cubans are a bunch of hypocrites and it's a known fact for anyone who lives down there.

And I'm born and raised in Miami and I did live 5 miles away from Flagler st and all of that cuban area

Ozzie is a dumbass venezuelan ****. Dude is so uneducated even to venezuela levels it's mind boggling (im half venezuelan btw). He's dumber than Derrick Rose and the entire 2011 alabama crimson tide team plus tyrann mathieu.

You're not gonna see the Heat suspending LeBron and Wade for wearing Fidel shirts that'll be ridiculous
 04-12-2012, 04:19 PM         #6
pimpsaucekrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
The Marlins are a pus*y organization which no one gives two fu*ks about in South Florida and the majority of the Cubans in Miami are a bunch of oversensitive as*holes that think Miami belongs to them and could really care two sh*ts about whatever happens in Cuba.

If Cubans really wanted to get Castro out, they would've by now. It's been 50 years. Get the fu*k out of here with that noise. South Florida Cubans are a bunch of hypocrites and it's a known fact for anyone who lives down there.

And I'm born and raised in Miami and I did live 5 miles away from Flagler st and all of that cuban area

Ozzie is a dumbass venezuelan ****. Dude is so uneducated even to venezuela levels it's mind boggling (im half venezuelan btw). He's dumber than Derrick Rose and the entire 2011 alabama crimson tide team plus tyrann mathieu.

You're not gonna see the Heat suspending LeBron and Wade for wearing Fidel shirts that'll be ridiculous
 6 years ago '04        #7
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 788 788
 Cap Peeler said:

maaan pretty much all of this. I see why what Ozzie said was offensive in south florida but outside of that who gives a fu*k. Politics and sports shouldn't mix.
 04-12-2012, 04:25 PM         #8
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone smiley bron and wade's faces
 6 years ago '04        #9
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
 Cap Peeler said:

damn n*gga u mad
 6 years ago '07        #10
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Cap Peeler said:

Uhhhh U dumbfukk.............BAMA football had one of the highest graduation rates in college. What about Miami??
 6 years ago '07        #11
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13087 13087
what's a ciger?
 6 years ago '11        #12
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,261 | Props total: 17713 17713
Tyrann Mathieu tho.... "Reading, Honey badger don't give a sh*t"

EDIT: n*gga is a beast on the field tho
 6 years ago '09        #13
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
 joshdogg26 said:
what's a ciger?
same thing I was thinking
 6 years ago '08        #14
queens 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
Miami dade county standup!
 6 years ago '04        #15
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,046 | Props total: 6781 6781
i want some cigers
 6 years ago '10        #16
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7343 7343
Ozzie said a sarcastic comment and look what happens ....

People are ridiculous
 6 years ago '05        #17
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 FeedTheBeast said:
Uhhhh U dumbfukk.............BAMA football had one of the highest graduation rates in college. What about Miami??
Graduation doesn't equate to intelligence

Most football payers take joke majors.
 6 years ago '05        #18
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,425 | Props total: 4766 4766

[pic - click to view]

04-12-2012, 04:51 PM         #19
elferoz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not as dumb as jay z wearing a che guevara shirt.
 6 years ago '08        #20
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
 MysticKJ said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy