Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
tsdf38 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
 EnlightenMe said:
"7. The Brazilian wandering spider

The Brazilian Wandering Spider (Phoneutria) or banana spider appears in the Guinness Book of World Records 2007 for the most venomous spider and is the spider responsible for most human deaths.

This spider is believed to have the most potent neurotoxic venom of any living spider. Only 0.006mg (0.00000021oz) is sufficient to k!ll a mouse. They are also so dangerous because of their wandering nature. They often hide during daytime in highly populated areas inside houses, clothes, boots, and cars.

Its venomous bite causes not only intense pain, the venom of the spider can also cause priapism – uncomfortable erections lasting for many hours that lead to impotence."

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #42
Sin1885 
space
space
$1,223 | Props total: 23 23
 zogby said:
Poison dart frog should not be on the list
fu*king things are kept as pets and only poisonous from the beetles and ants they eat

:disdain2: yeah ok... how about you go and pick one up.... tell us about it
 6 years ago '11        #43
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6

[pic - click to view]

10. Puffer Fish

Puffer Fish are the second most poisonous vertebrate on earth (the first one is golden dart Frog). The meat of some species is a delicacy in both Japan (as fugu) and Korea (as bok-uh) but the problem is that the skin and certain organs of many puffer fish are very poisonous to humans.

This puffy fish produce rapid and violent death..Puffer’s poisoning causes deadening of the tongue and lips, dizziness, vomiting, rapid heart rate, difficulty breathing, and muscle paralysis. Victims die from suffocation as diaphragm muscles are paralyzed. Most of the victims die after four to 24 hours. There is no known antidote, Most deaths from fugu happen when untrained people catch and prepare the fish.

Statistics show that there were 20 to 44 incidents of fugu poisoning per year between 1996 and 2006 in all of Japan and up to six incidents per year led to death. Since Fugu’s poison can cause near instantaneous death, only licensed chefs are allowed to prepare it.

Puffer Fish has that 'Calling all haters' smile
 04-13-2012, 10:02 AM         #44
mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[quote=DrunkenBoxer;22889050]
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:

7. The Brazilian wandering spider

The Brazilian Wandering Spider (Phoneutria) or banana spider appears in the Guinness Book of World Records 2007 for the most venomous spider and is the spider responsible for most human deaths.

This spider is believed to have the most potent neurotoxic venom of any living spider. Only 0.006mg (0.00000021oz) is sufficient to k!ll a mouse. They are also so dangerous because of their wandering nature. They often hide during daytime in highly populated areas inside houses, clothes, boots, and cars.

Its venomous bite causes not only intense pain, the venom of the spider can also cause priapism – uncomfortable erections lasting for many hours that lead to impotence.

[pic - click to view]

that sh*t made me jump tho
 04-13-2012, 10:07 AM         #45
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao that spider kicks it in clothes. imagine putting on your t-shirt and that thing being in your armpit.

6 years ago '10        #46
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,205 | Props total: 15743 15743
 TIP2009 said:
black mamba is the most poisonous snake in the world....7 mins...after you're bit...king cobra you have like 25-45....minimum...who does this research? I learned that sh*t in biology, in 9th grade....go back to school

The article says King Cobra doesnt have the most deadly venom, but the amount it injects with each bite makes it more deadly than any other snake.

edit: that stonefish, box jelly, puffer fish are just 3 more examples y ya boy doesnt step foot in the ocean

Last edited by lboog1423; 04-13-2012 at 10:28 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #47
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
Heard about that spider frmo Brasil when me and my homeboy went there. We saw a few crazy a.ss spiders, but not that one.
 6 years ago '11        #48
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 Sid 6point7 said:
lmao that spider kicks it in clothes. imagine putting on your t-shirt and that thing being in your armpit.

Fam if you dont see that sh*t before you put on your shirt you deserve to get a bite
 6 years ago '06        #49
HaroldRainz 
space
space
$100 | Props total: 0 0
 DuzzE said:
Lol a spider that k!lls you and gives you a boner
A s3xual predator
Nicely done sir
 6 years ago '06        #50
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,621 | Props total: 8926 8926
 DelbertMengel said:
number 1 should be

Women
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '06        #51
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,621 | Props total: 8926 8926
 tsdf38 said:

[pic - click to view]

im goooooooood juh heard? Im outta here
 6 years ago '12        #52
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,744 | Props total: 611 611
 DelbertMengel said:
number 1 should be

Women
 6 years ago '12        #53
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106

[pic - click to view]

7. The Brazilian wandering spider

Its venomous bite causes not only intense pain, the venom of the spider can also cause priapism – uncomfortable erections lasting for many hours that lead to impotence.

I remember seeing on national geographic this spider, but the way they made it sound was totally different. I thought they only stayed around bananas and ish, I didnt realize they wander every damn where. Uh dammit i always wanted to live in some village in Brazil, not so sure now

[pic - click to view]

04-13-2012, 01:45 PM         #54
DILLARDBOI5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am terrified of spiders dem muda fu*kas jus look scary as fu*k. i cant fu*k wit dem n afta seein dat banana spider makes a n*gga scared for his life! da only good thing is a n*gga gone have a boner to use b4 he die lol dats loveee
 6 years ago '10        #55
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92

[pic - click to view]

11. The Kat Stacks pus*y

As if the person wasnt annoying enough, the K.S.P is known as the most venomous v*gina in the world. One fu*k from this v*gina can cause,
1. Aids
2. Ultra Aids
3. Hair loss
4. Embarrasment
5. Baby momma syndrome
6. Brokeness
7. death
If you ever come close to the K.S.P flee, *Note* The Kat Stacks pus*y can also melt condoms, v*ginal s3x is not advised.
 6 years ago '11        #56
Chase D 59 heat pts59
space
space
$1,223 | Props total: 75 75
 StillScrappy said:

[pic - click to view]

11. The Kat Stacks pus*y

As if the person wasnt annoying enough, the K.S.P is known as the most venomous v*gina in the world. One fu*k from this v*gina can cause,
1. Aids
2. Ultra Aids
3. Hair loss
4. Embarrasment
5. Baby momma syndrome
6. Brokeness
7. death
If you ever come close to the K.S.P flee, *Note* The Kat Stacks pus*y can also melt condoms, v*ginal s3x is not advised.

6 years ago '07        #57
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1529 1529
I seen number 7 on 1000 Ways to Die
 6 years ago '10        #58
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #59
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 StillScrappy said:

[pic - click to view]

hhahahaha, fu*k no.
 04-13-2012, 03:09 PM         #60
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StillScrappy said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago