Cassidy Sends Shot At Lil B For Taking His Verses (Audio Included)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #161
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1963 1963
lil b cannot in anyway be like cassidy. he just cant.
 6 years ago '04        #162
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Lil B fans on Boxden make me sick to my stomach

The dude actually has a handful (emphasis on "a handful") of dope tracks where he's not a weirdo or wannabe abstract lame.. or a "princess b-tch", and I can't even enjoy the music cause his average fans are either brainwashed clowns or cats who still think it's funny to pretend to be a Lil B fan.

I can't tell anymore who's really serious and who's just trying to be funny and ironic, either way you suck. I swear I can't wait for the Lil B hype to finally fade once and for all; he makes me appreciate the Soulja Boy wave.
 6 years ago '05        #163
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Based god is ahead of time
he wrote the verses in the future and was swagger jacked by cassidy

TYBG

[video - click to view]

04-13-2012, 09:31 AM         #164
KingAce247 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why he has a wavy cuz he sounds like no1 out there. cassidy is in a different leauge when it comes to barz. the same catz who is hate'n on cass is dat same who fu*k'd wit him when he smashed freeway a.ss. i dont knock based god but he just not considered a mc to me. he fits under the category game spitter...u see u got rappers, poets, and game spitters and datz him
 6 years ago '12        #165
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
lil b fans cant be serious
 6 years ago '12        #166
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
Lil B is a fu*kin f*ggot
 04-13-2012, 09:52 AM         #167
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can't be serious if you think B is better. k!ll yourself if you do. Seriously. Trolls.
 6 years ago '10        #168
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 Cantankerous said:
how can a half brain dead punchline rapper give a lecture, n*gga had a stroke after 6 mins of death and only 2 mins was of him

Irony at it's finest
 6 years ago '04        #169
iLLwiLLis 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
Cassidy has punchlines better than lil b's entire f*ggot a.ss catalog. Never even heard a lil b song i can say was almost good. horribly mixed music with terrible composition, topped off with eli porter lyrics... when people say all that "based god" bs, you know theyre either 13, wannabe hipsters, or just fu*king lames who missed out on the era of good hip hop. Rich white kids like lil b and tyler the creator. This horrible music is why motherfu*kers started listening to dubstep.
 6 years ago '11        #170
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 RYLNYC said:
Lil B fans on Boxden make me sick to my stomach

The dude actually has a handful (emphasis on "a handful") of dope tracks where he's not a weirdo or wannabe abstract lame.. or a "princess b-tch", and I can't even enjoy the music cause his average fans are either brainwashed clowns or cats who still think it's funny to pretend to be a Lil B fan.

I can't tell anymore who's really serious and who's just trying to be funny and ironic, either way you suck. I swear I can't wait for the Lil B hype to finally fade once and for all; he makes me appreciate the Soulja Boy wave.
you can't even enjoy the music cause his fans are lame???

:sadcam: lighten up and just enjoy the trolling. Lil B is a troll...its only fair his 'fans' can troll too.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #171
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,207 | Props total: 5354 5354
 murdamurda said:
Cassidy scared to respond to gillie day kid, he showed up on Cassidy block,
 6 years ago '10        #172
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 iLLwiLLis said:
Cassidy has punchlines better than lil b's entire f*ggot a.ss catalog. Never even heard a lil b song i can say was almost good. horribly mixed music with terrible composition, topped off with eli porter lyrics... when people say all that "based god" bs, you know theyre either 13, wannabe hipsters, or just fu*king lames who missed out on the era of good hip hop. Rich white kids like lil b and tyler the creator. This horrible music is why motherfu*kers started listening to dubstep.
Correction, people who don't know any better like Lil B and Tyler the Creator
 6 years ago '04        #173
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 TheAwesomeOne said:
Cassidy career is already washed up, he is just aboot to put himself in the grave for fu*king with Based God.
lets get some lil' b first week sales numbers in here, find out who's career is really washed up
 6 years ago '12        #174
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
because Lil B tells the reality of the world that is #BasedKnowledge , nothing but positivity in BasedWorld, the place we go after we die. Not to mention, when was the last time you heard of a violent Lil B fan?

Lil B is single handedly saving hiphop as the scapegoat for violence within our youth and culture(in general, not just blacks), and bringing peace on earth track by track

#TYBG
wow the dumbest post ever
 04-13-2012, 11:16 AM         #175
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cassidy on KOCH sold more records than Based God, in his entire career

I won't even bring out the Major Figures
 6 years ago '05        #176
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
see the problem with you n*ggas is yall got hate in your heart, thats bi*ch n*gga sh*t, how can you hate positivity and peace, you n*ggas must not respect your mothers, and walk with your heads down, love life bitter n*ggas

its crazy though, all you have to do is post a BASEDGOD track an everything is all good, life is great, like i went to sleep happy, you n*ggas woke up an came back to being mad, probably have nightmares at night cause you scared to live happy in the day

[video - click to view]

#TYBG

edit: everytime Lil B is mentioned in a thread, it takes the right direction , think about that n*gga, every 3 lefts make a right, thats #BASED

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 04-13-2012 at 11:19 AM..
 04-13-2012, 11:24 AM         #177
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheAwesomeOne said:
Who cares? Lil B will make more money with youtube hits than Cassidy will make even if he were to release 10 albums in the next 3 years.

[pic - click to view]

04-13-2012, 11:38 AM         #178
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheAwesomeOne said:
I could have sworn I ran you out of here last night?

Back for more I see lol.
I had things to do

What are we going to argue about? Subjectiveness? It's pretty much a fact that Cass has had more success than Lil B. Lyrics are another thing. I think Cass is way better, you think B is.
 6 years ago '04        #179
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 TheAwesomeOne said:
Who cares? Lil B will make more money with youtube hits than Cassidy will make even if he were to release 10 albums in the next 3 years.
that's not very rare or secrete of you to argue... shame on you, you're not based
 6 years ago '11        #180
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
Well, Cass is more successful. That's obvious. But, Cass is signed and Lil B isn't.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
79 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago