most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,066 | Props total: 10749 10749
 04-12-2012, 04:34 PM         #62
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
didnt Hav have a tribute track to him while he was in jail? thats crazy tho i never even heard about that sh*t you just said.
Look up some of P's interviews on hiphopdx.com For some reason he always gives them exclusives before anyone else on alot of his sh*t. He told them alot of personal sh*t over the years, and has 20+ interviews where he just goes in lol.

I think the Havoc tribute song only happened outta guilt cause people were calling dude out for not visiting P in prison. When he first got out he did the interview with HHDX about his book, and how when he got out he didnt wanna really talk to nobody but his girl and alchemist...He kept reiterating how he didnt wanna deal with nobody but alchemist as far as rap was concerned(personally think thats how he ended up on covert coupe )
 6 years ago '11        #63
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
I always thought Mobb Deep will be one of those rare groups that will stay united on some last of the Mohicans type o sh*t.

From what I've read these past couple of days it seems very likely that P and Hav for whatever reasons aren't cool like that anymore.

Sad news for me.
 6 years ago '09        #64
59fifty 
space
space
$22,666 | Props total: 10139 10139
Prefer P solo anyway
 6 years ago '05        #65
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Damn. Now this sounds believable.
 6 years ago '11        #66
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,935 | Props total: 8785 8785
 lucas white said:
that will stay united on some last of the Mohicans type o sh*t.
 04-12-2012, 04:50 PM         #67
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BastardChild said:
Yeah but Hav is to drunk to help P sometimes.. like when saigon yoked him.. Havoc was to drunk to even know what happened that night
Seems like all the times you've heard about P being in something, or something out of the ordinary happening....they dont even mention havoc lol. Atleast when Jim got beat up they MENTIONED cam running or standing on the sideline

They dont even mention hav
 04-12-2012, 04:54 PM         #68
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So none of you muthafuhkas read the book? Oh wait... thats right, the book was just P talking about shooting and stabbing n*ggas the whole 200+ pages.

n*gga Hav sound like a b*tch. Is what it is. Funny P the one who didnt wanna fuhk with G-Unit Hav did and Fif reaching out to P and giving the hand to H now? lol n*gga really need to get himself together with that alcohol and them ho'z. Fuhkin' sad man.
 04-12-2012, 05:01 PM         #69
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
So none of you muthafuhkas read the book? Oh wait... thats right, the book was just P talking about shooting and stabbing n*ggas the whole 200+ pages.

n*gga Hav sound like a b*tch. Is what it is. Funny P the one who didnt wanna fuhk with G-Unit Hav did and Fif reaching out to P and giving the hand to H now? lol n*gga really need to get himself together with that alcohol and them ho'z. Fuhkin' sad man.
Thats another good point lol...Alot of this sh*t was already said in the book

People on here would rather play "create a prodigy" story instead of reading the actual book. It wasnt all about "Oh I was about to bust my gun but the cops came" type tales. Had alot of sh*t in there about things just like this recent incident.
 04-12-2012, 05:07 PM         #70
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Thats another good point lol...Alot of this sh*t was already said in the book

People on here would rather play "create a prodigy" story instead of reading the actual book. It wasnt all about "Oh I was about to bust my gun but the cops came" type tales. Had alot of sh*t in there about things just like this recent incident.
Word. Like I said in previous posts about this topic, I really didnt feel like P said anything that would warrant Havoc to get THAT pissed off about but I also said I could understand if he were to get a little vexed about some sh*t. For me as a fan I didnt look at it like, "oh P always on his job Hav be on some bs" type ish. Cause I know how it is growin' up with n*ggas who when you supposed to be boys and sposed to be clickin' with certain sh*t it kinda becomes one sided because of drugs or lix or b*tches whatever. But you gotta eventually work that sh*t out between each other and if it dont work part ways peacefully. fuhkit. nothing lasts forever man.
 04-12-2012, 05:10 PM         #71
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Word. Like I said in previous posts about this topic, I really didnt feel like P said anything that would warrant Havoc to get THAT pissed off about but I also said I could understand if he were to get a little vexed about some sh*t. For me as a fan I didnt look at it like, "oh P always on his job Hav be on some bs" type ish. Cause I know how it is growin' up with n*ggas who when you supposed to be boys and sposed to be clickin' with certain sh*t it kinda becomes one sided because of drugs or lix or b*tches whatever. But you gotta eventually work that sh*t out between each other and if it dont work part ways peacefully. fuhkit. nothing lasts forever man.
Exactly. And in my personal opinion it seems as if Prodigy kept trying to gradually find his way without dude. He kept gravitating towards Alchemist, and depending on himself to where at one point, he only was doing concerts with Hav on some novelty sh*t. Prodigys a good enough talker/force to have an okay underground career to where he'll eat good, and prolly pop up on a few mainstream albums with a verse here or there....He really dont need all the bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #72
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
Prodigy is the close source
 04-12-2012, 05:14 PM         #73
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Exactly. And in my personal opinion it seems as if Prodigy kept trying to gradually find his way without dude. He kept gravitating towards Alchemist, and depending on himself to where at one point, he only was doing concerts with Hav on some novelty sh*t. Prodigys a good enough talker/force to have an okay underground career to where he'll eat good, and prolly pop up on a few mainstream albums with a verse here or there....He really dont need all the bullsh*t.
Yep. I dont know if you ever seen that Infamous Allegiance dvd (I think thats what its called) but hes pretty much with Alchemist throughout the whole sh*t. I think Havoc only popped up once for like a photoshoot or something. So yeah, this had to be brewing for a minute. Not no beef sh*t just more of a "we grew apart" type thing. You do you I do me. It also kinda makes you think too about when P started falling off with his raps and his voice and sh*t from always being fuhked up and high and sh*t. I look at it now like damn Havoc was probably just as fuhked up as him probably wasnt even paying attention to how bad he was sounding on the mic. smh
 6 years ago '05        #74
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
 Ridah said:
i always knew pac was right about these 2 ;) pac wasnt right about biggie after all but he was right about these 2 clowns ;)
Mobb Deep >>>> Pac

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ice wolf; 04-12-2012 at 05:48 PM..
 04-12-2012, 05:23 PM         #75
Leftover Lotion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These n*ggas need to get it together.

[video - click to view]

I'ma be mad as f**k if this never comes out without all the funk f*ggit s**t. I need a instrumental or somethin'
 6 years ago '05        #76
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Yep. I dont know if you ever seen that Infamous Allegiance dvd (I think thats what its called) but hes pretty much with Alchemist throughout the whole sh*t. I think Havoc only popped up once for like a photoshoot or something. So yeah, this had to be brewing for a minute. Not no beef sh*t just more of a "we grew apart" type thing. You do you I do me. It also kinda makes you think too about when P started falling off with his raps and his voice and sh*t from always being fuhked up and high and sh*t. I look at it now like damn Havoc was probably just as fuhked up as him probably wasnt even paying attention to how bad he was sounding on the mic. smh
So true.

Well said man. They've openly rapped about having booze issues and have admitted to getting too caught up with blow too. When P fell off they must've been high and drunk all the f#cking time. That's what it sounded like.

After Return of the Mac Prodigy reaffirmed his position as one of the best. Hav is still ill on the boards. Black Cocaine was a dope album. Slept on. HNIC 3 is cool... could've been better but it still bangs.

Last edited by ice wolf; 04-12-2012 at 05:29 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #77
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Can't believe hip hop has come to this
this ain't about hip hop, legendary groups go through these type of rifts all the time, The beatles, Metallica, even Run DMC, money complicates things and sh*t happens

this is however a sad day for hip hop.....
 04-12-2012, 06:23 PM         #78
SoCal Savage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
That isnt what P has been doing since he was released?! And I honestly havent been a fan of anything they've done since Win Or Lose came out...Return of the Mac was 'okay' to me, nothing special. Not really a big fan at all

Just know that n*ggas dont be automatically broke because they arent on 106 & Park. Just because your parents have worked for the past 20 years and amounted to nothing doesnt mean everyones in the same boat
wow this guy is a idiot
 6 years ago '04        #79
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
Thats how the cookie crumbles .
 04-12-2012, 07:20 PM         #80
THEYOUNGMESSIAH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ice wolf said:
Until Mobb Deep says they are broken up, they are still together. Hope they can work it out. Hip-Hop without Mobb Deep just ain't right.
hiphop been witout mobb deep since like 96' stupid a.ss n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy