Source Close to Mobb Deep Says Duo Will Never Put Out Another Album

most viewed right now
 119
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
173 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
224 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-12-2012, 02:41 PM         #41
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 varun313 said:
dude ur just a.ssuming thats what they are doing

I know ur a fan but lets be real lol
That isnt what P has been doing since he was released?! And I honestly havent been a fan of anything they've done since Win Or Lose came out...Return of the Mac was 'okay' to me, nothing special. Not really a big fan at all


Just know that n*ggas dont be automatically broke because they arent on 106 & Park. Just because your parents have worked for the past 20 years and amounted to nothing doesnt mean everyones in the same boat
 6 years ago '10        #42
trill jackson 836 heat pts836
space
avatar space
space
$21,043 | Props total: 23253 23253
that's why hav should have addressed that man one on one w/o the internet. once you air a n*gga out in front of the whole world it gets out of control and you can't fix it. if he thought it out he would have said even though i don't like this cat we got classic hits and the fans love us so imma keep it cool cause i can't fu*k up this show money. hav aint performing shook ones and quiet storm by himself he needs his partner for that. if p has any dignity he'd never work with him again after this
 6 years ago '06        #43
Panasonic 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$5,724 | Props total: 1903 1903
damn drake chillin with mobb deep
 6 years ago '04        #44
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$14,680 | Props total: 2054 2054
 King856 said:
this is some BS. Prodigy got so much loot he can turn down 500k advance money? stop
damn, you just showed us your age/maturity...

why are you a.ssuming he can't afford to turn down ANY money, let alone 500k?

you don't know his financial situation, and, it's an ADVANCE, which means it's borrowed money...

fall back youngin'...
 6 years ago '08        #45
Ridah 
space
avatar space
space
$866 | Props total: 274 274
i always knew pac was right about these 2 ;) pac wasnt right about biggie after all but he was right about these 2 clowns ;)
 6 years ago '04        #46
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,737 | Props total: 9857 9857
mobb deep is dead regardless of what happens
 6 years ago '10        #47
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 drumgangP said:
how was he mad? you refrenced him for bolding one part out and laughing ... if anyone seemed mad it was you... he probaly read the article had a laugh and quoted only that to reference his laughter.

who cares

anyway i dont know what to believe between these 2... i didnt buy P being gay but it took all day to find anything out and P never denied it so who really knows. its all he say she say sh*t now
 04-12-2012, 02:59 PM         #48
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
how was he mad? you refrenced him for bolding one part out and laughing ... if anyone seemed mad it was you... he probaly read the article had a laugh and quoted only that to reference his laughter.

who cares

anyway i dont know what to believe between these 2... i didnt buy P being gay but it took all day to find anything out and P never denied it so who really knows. its all he say she say sh*t now
his reply with random name calling made him mad. I called him out on being selective and childish like alot of the kids are on here, and he felt cornered and started lashing out. If anything I came off as a smartass, not mad....Sorry, nice try though-carry on


So yeah, he got mad someone challenged him
 6 years ago '10        #49
trill jackson 836 heat pts836
space
avatar space
space
$21,043 | Props total: 23253 23253
 justinjones said:
mobb deep is dead regardless of what happens
as far as making new music you're absolutely right. same with wu tang you can't just snap your fingers and get that 90's magic back..........but there is still money out there for them on the road
 6 years ago '10        #50
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 drumgangP said:
his reply with random name calling made him mad. I called him out on being selective and childish like alot of the kids are on here, and he felt cornered and started lashing out. If anything I came off as a smartass, not mad....Sorry, nice try though-carry on


So yeah, he got mad someone challenged him
what did i try? anyway everyone got different opinions and you know he didnt do nothing wrong i know you a fan son but chill aint no big deal.

if he would of quoted the whole thread and laughed then maybe you had a case but he bolded what he laughed at relax.

anyway what do you believe? Mobb Deep need to drop a vid solo or together and break it down cause i aint buying sh*t the media or a "close friend" says. never would of thought i'd see drama between MD this is crazy
 6 years ago '07        #51
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,956 | Props total: 2013 2013
Mobb Deep is my favorite rap group
 6 years ago '06        #52
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$16,370 | Props total: 10138 10138
sounds lyke a lotta "he say, she say" sooooooo
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #53
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 127 127
 King856 said:
this is some BS. Prodigy got so much loot he can turn down 500k advance money? stop
He's a grimey a.ss rich n*gga. You can catch him bummed out with the Rolls Royce.
 6 years ago '07        #54
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$12,045 | Props total: 976 976
 04-12-2012, 03:22 PM         #55
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
what did i try? anyway everyone got different opinions and you know he didnt do nothing wrong i know you a fan son but chill aint no big deal.

if he would of quoted the whole thread and laughed then maybe you had a case but he bolded what he laughed at relax.

anyway what do you believe? Mobb Deep need to drop a vid solo or together and break it down cause i aint buying sh*t the media or a "close friend" says. never would of thought i'd see drama between MD this is crazy
I guess if you say ima fan, then ima fan

And I already said what i'd heard, not what I believe. Havocs alcohol problems are common knowledge, Prodigy being a d!ckhead/2 faced/no good idiot to everyone but Havoc is common knowledge. Havoc has spazzed before, and halfway support P in dozens of situations all in front of the public, and Prodigy has turned on everyone theyve ever done business with except 50 Cent, and Havoc. Dude even questioned alchemists' loyalty when he did the book of rhymes beat or w/e.

If theyre bumping heads now, its not really that much of a surprise. Pretty much could see it coming-As they say all good things come to an end, and friends eventually become strangers when involving money.


Prodigy shouldve left the n*gga back when they first signed with G Unit, and his sickle cell flared up minutes before a concert. n*gga almost died and had to be rushed to the emergency room and Havoc told him he was unprofessional and not dedicated like he used to be
 6 years ago '06        #56
Badnewz100 
space
avatar space
space
$4,946 | Props total: 4881 4881
wow . This seems to happen to most groups after sometime tho. Guess people start growing apart and sh*t aint the same. But I'll wait till the official statement of a split.
 6 years ago '10        #57
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 drumgangP said:
I guess if you say ima fan, then ima fan

And I already said what i'd heard, not what I believe. Havocs alcohol problems are common knowledge, Prodigy being a d!ckhead/2 faced/no good idiot to everyone but Havoc is common knowledge. Havoc has spazzed before, and halfway support P in dozens of situations all in front of the public, and Prodigy has turned on everyone theyve ever done business with except 50 Cent, and Havoc. Dude even questioned alchemists' loyalty when he did the book of rhymes beat or w/e.

If theyre bumping heads now, its not really that much of a surprise. Pretty much could see it coming-As they say all good things come to an end, and friends eventually become strangers when involving money.


Prodigy shouldve left the n*gga back when they first signed with G Unit, and his sickle cell flared up minutes before a concert. n*gga almost died and had to be rushed to the emergency room and Havoc told him he was unprofessional and not dedicated like he used to be
didnt Hav have a tribute track to him while he was in jail? thats crazy tho i never even heard about that sh*t you just said.
 6 years ago '04        #58
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 39 39
As far as I'm concerned...Murda Muzik was their last album.
 04-12-2012, 03:30 PM         #59
Louie V Slugga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whole situation is fu*ked up sad to see legends go out ths way. Even tho I ain't fu*ked with Mobb Deep in years. Its wack that we migth not see another album from them two again..
 6 years ago '05        #60
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$38,003 | Props total: 12691 12691
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 86
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
87 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
346 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Drake- Iím Upset
406 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
NFL This guy can still shut down your favorite receiver
60 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Stanley won the lottery... But don't trust no niggas
35 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy