Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 drumgangP said:
Nore need to speak what he know though. I heard the n*gga Nore is one of the people bringing all of this to the forefront....Heard the n*gga Nore was the one who leaked that call he recorded, thas why Envy had him on the line.
naw.nore is a standup dude,besides wouldnt be in a position to leak that anyways
 04-12-2012, 03:41 PM         #42
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 varun313 said:
dude ur just a.ssuming thats what they are doing

I know ur a fan but lets be real lol
That isnt what P has been doing since he was released?! And I honestly havent been a fan of anything they've done since Win Or Lose came out...Return of the Mac was 'okay' to me, nothing special. Not really a big fan at all

Just know that n*ggas dont be automatically broke because they arent on 106 & Park. Just because your parents have worked for the past 20 years and amounted to nothing doesnt mean everyones in the same boat
 6 years ago '10        #43
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,901 | Props total: 13505 13505
that's why hav should have addressed that man one on one w/o the internet. once you air a n*gga out in front of the whole world it gets out of control and you can't fix it. if he thought it out he would have said even though i don't like this cat we got classic hits and the fans love us so imma keep it cool cause i can't fu*k up this show money. hav aint performing shook ones and quiet storm by himself he needs his partner for that. if p has any dignity he'd never work with him again after this
 6 years ago '06        #44
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
damn drake chillin with mobb deep
 6 years ago '04        #45
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 King856 said:
this is some BS. Prodigy got so much loot he can turn down 500k advance money? stop
damn, you just showed us your age/maturity...

why are you a.ssuming he can't afford to turn down ANY money, let alone 500k?

you don't know his financial situation, and, it's an ADVANCE, which means it's borrowed money...

fall back youngin'...
 6 years ago '08        #46
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
i always knew pac was right about these 2 ;) pac wasnt right about biggie after all but he was right about these 2 clowns ;)
 6 years ago '04        #47
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
mobb deep is dead regardless of what happens
 6 years ago '10        #48
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 drumgangP said:
how was he mad? you refrenced him for bolding one part out and laughing ... if anyone seemed mad it was you... he probaly read the article had a laugh and quoted only that to reference his laughter.

who cares

anyway i dont know what to believe between these 2... i didnt buy P being gay but it took all day to find anything out and P never denied it so who really knows. its all he say she say sh*t now
 04-12-2012, 03:59 PM         #49
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
how was he mad? you refrenced him for bolding one part out and laughing ... if anyone seemed mad it was you... he probaly read the article had a laugh and quoted only that to reference his laughter.

who cares

anyway i dont know what to believe between these 2... i didnt buy P being gay but it took all day to find anything out and P never denied it so who really knows. its all he say she say sh*t now
his reply with random name calling made him mad. I called him out on being selective and childish like alot of the kids are on here, and he felt cornered and started lashing out. If anything I came off as a smartass, not mad....Sorry, nice try though-carry on

So yeah, he got mad someone challenged him
 6 years ago '10        #50
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,901 | Props total: 13505 13505
 justinjones said:
mobb deep is dead regardless of what happens
as far as making new music you're absolutely right. same with wu tang you can't just snap your fingers and get that 90's magic back..........but there is still money out there for them on the road
 6 years ago '10        #51
space
space
 drumgangP said:
his reply with random name calling made him mad. I called him out on being selective and childish like alot of the kids are on here, and he felt cornered and started lashing out. If anything I came off as a smartass, not mad....Sorry, nice try though-carry on

So yeah, he got mad someone challenged him
what did i try? anyway everyone got different opinions and you know he didnt do nothing wrong i know you a fan son but chill aint no big deal.

if he would of quoted the whole thread and laughed then maybe you had a case but he bolded what he laughed at relax.

anyway what do you believe? Mobb Deep need to drop a vid solo or together and break it down cause i aint buying sh*t the media or a "close friend" says. never would of thought i'd see drama between MD this is crazy
 6 years ago '07        #52
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1760 1760
Mobb Deep is my favorite rap group
 6 years ago '06        #53
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,731 | Props total: 8920 8920
sounds lyke a lotta "he say, she say" sooooooo
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #54
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 King856 said:
this is some BS. Prodigy got so much loot he can turn down 500k advance money? stop
He's a grimey a.ss rich n*gga. You can catch him bummed out with the Rolls Royce.
 6 years ago '07        #55
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,915 | Props total: 573 573
 04-12-2012, 04:22 PM         #56
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
what did i try? anyway everyone got different opinions and you know he didnt do nothing wrong i know you a fan son but chill aint no big deal.

if he would of quoted the whole thread and laughed then maybe you had a case but he bolded what he laughed at relax.

anyway what do you believe? Mobb Deep need to drop a vid solo or together and break it down cause i aint buying sh*t the media or a "close friend" says. never would of thought i'd see drama between MD this is crazy
I guess if you say ima fan, then ima fan

And I already said what i'd heard, not what I believe. Havocs alcohol problems are common knowledge, Prodigy being a d!ckhead/2 faced/no good idiot to everyone but Havoc is common knowledge. Havoc has spazzed before, and halfway support P in dozens of situations all in front of the public, and Prodigy has turned on everyone theyve ever done business with except 50 Cent, and Havoc. Dude even questioned alchemists' loyalty when he did the book of rhymes beat or w/e.

If theyre bumping heads now, its not really that much of a surprise. Pretty much could see it coming-As they say all good things come to an end, and friends eventually become strangers when involving money.

Prodigy shouldve left the n*gga back when they first signed with G Unit, and his sickle cell flared up minutes before a concert. n*gga almost died and had to be rushed to the emergency room and Havoc told him he was unprofessional and not dedicated like he used to be
 6 years ago '06        #57
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,600 | Props total: 3688 3688
wow . This seems to happen to most groups after sometime tho. Guess people start growing apart and sh*t aint the same. But I'll wait till the official statement of a split.
 6 years ago '10        #58
space
space
 drumgangP said:
I guess if you say ima fan, then ima fan

And I already said what i'd heard, not what I believe. Havocs alcohol problems are common knowledge, Prodigy being a d!ckhead/2 faced/no good idiot to everyone but Havoc is common knowledge. Havoc has spazzed before, and halfway support P in dozens of situations all in front of the public, and Prodigy has turned on everyone theyve ever done business with except 50 Cent, and Havoc. Dude even questioned alchemists' loyalty when he did the book of rhymes beat or w/e.

If theyre bumping heads now, its not really that much of a surprise. Pretty much could see it coming-As they say all good things come to an end, and friends eventually become strangers when involving money.

Prodigy shouldve left the n*gga back when they first signed with G Unit, and his sickle cell flared up minutes before a concert. n*gga almost died and had to be rushed to the emergency room and Havoc told him he was unprofessional and not dedicated like he used to be
didnt Hav have a tribute track to him while he was in jail? thats crazy tho i never even heard about that sh*t you just said.
 6 years ago '04        #59
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
As far as I'm concerned...Murda Muzik was their last album.
 04-12-2012, 04:30 PM         #60
Louie V Slugga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whole situation is fu*ked up sad to see legends go out ths way. Even tho I ain't fu*ked with Mobb Deep in years. Its wack that we migth not see another album from them two again..
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy