NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Got Cheeve? said:
I've seen numerous interviews and sh*t with Havoc definitely drunk as fu*k so that sh*t is real.

But I recently cut off contact with an old friend I've known since we were 6 years old man. We're both 26 now, but he's stayed the same the whole time and never progressed. I love how people pride themselves in not changing, that's juvenile and stupid as fu*k IMO. How can you not change? You have to adapt, progress, it's the way of life and evolution. He's still the same high school druggie/drunk who's life revolves around getting fu*ked up and fu*king with people. That sh*t was cool and funny to me for a while when I was young and dumb, but that sh*t is played as fu*k now. What I look like acting like a high schooler at 26? fu*k that, I need to be on my sh*t, making money, not always broke like my old friend, I actually save my money. I travel and sh*t, I've been to almost every state in the U.S. and Canada now in my car. My old friend has only been to Illinois with his family when he was 12 years old and sh*t. Dude never travels, never grows, stays in his own little world he created and I just can't fu*k with him anymore. He always got mad whenever I tried and tell him he needs to to expand and sh*t, he always thought it was betrayal or some stupid sh*t, real stubborn about staying in his own little circle. So, I just let him know, that's not me, you should probably find some other friends because I ain't down with sitting around getting fu*ked up and listening to you talk sh*t about other people anymore, that sh*t is boring as fu*k.

People change
Props to you bruh for not being a follower.
 6 years ago '12        #22
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Can't believe hip hop has come to this
 6 years ago '11        #23
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 Got Cheeve? said:
I've seen numerous interviews and sh*t with Havoc definitely drunk as fu*k so that sh*t is real.

But I recently cut off contact with an old friend I've known since we were 6 years old man. We're both 26 now, but he's stayed the same the whole time and never progressed. I love how people pride themselves in not changing, that's juvenile and stupid as fu*k IMO. How can you not change? You have to adapt, progress, it's the way of life and evolution. He's still the same high school druggie/drunk who's life revolves around getting fu*ked up and fu*king with people. That sh*t was cool and funny to me for a while when I was young and dumb, but that sh*t is played as fu*k now. What I look like acting like a high schooler at 26? fu*k that, I need to be on my sh*t, making money, not always broke like my old friend, I actually save my money. I travel and sh*t, I've been to almost every state in the U.S. and Canada now in my car. My old friend has only been to Illinois with his family when he was 12 years old and sh*t. Dude never travels, never grows, stays in his own little world he created and I just can't fu*k with him anymore. He always got mad whenever I tried and tell him he needs to to expand and sh*t, he always thought it was betrayal or some stupid sh*t, real stubborn about staying in his own little circle. So, I just let him know, that's not me, you should probably find some other friends because I ain't down with sitting around getting fu*ked up and listening to you talk sh*t about other people anymore, that sh*t is boring as fu*k.

People change

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #24
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
Man all Prodigy needs to do is get Alchemist and put out another record.

Point blank period Prodigy was the dope one anyways.
 04-12-2012, 02:04 PM         #25
LankanLatino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:

People change
i heard that, only prob for me is i have family that's like that...one of whom is living with me now, has a son but his parenting skills are lackluster because he doesnt understand the kid comes before you at all times..his mentality is that of when he was a kid you know...come around make a mess on the floor chewin sh*t with no plate, leaving the tv on and walkin out the room
 04-12-2012, 02:10 PM         #26
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait...prodigy beat him up a little? I a.ssumed he was "bout finna do something" like every other story he has
 04-12-2012, 02:14 PM         #27
N E R D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Havoc knew P was done fu*king with him so he brings up the gay sh*t to dis credit P. He knew that info had the potential to hinder any side deal P had in the works.
 6 years ago '04        #28
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,436 | Props total: 74 74
Damn yo I was looking forward to some new Mobb Deep. I had this song on repeat last year

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #29
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
it's not just money, its alcohol and drugs. I'm sure you guys been around your friends while you are sober and they are fu*ked up. sh*t gets real annoying sometimes when they act stupid. This was that situation, dude was probably sick of him being a drunk and fukin sh*t up, probably tried many times to help him but Havoc big ego never wanted help nor thought he needed it. H will regret it one day.
 04-12-2012, 02:28 PM         #30
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
this is some BS. Prodigy got so much loot he can turn down 500k advance money? stop
Its funny how the average boxden teenager thinks that just because you arent currently playing on the radio, you automatically go broke in todays world

They have fans worldwide and can generate what some people make in a year, in one weekend, by just making appearances in clubs/doing shows and such.

Plus I wouldnt be surprised if they had investments outside of music like most people do. not to mention that the guy just secured a publishing deal for his written work, and his book sold pretty well for a new writer.
 6 years ago '07        #31
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 1090 1090
mobb deep doesent have the paper they use to have or have labels pay for all those expenses... they need a budget or somebody to invest in them to put out a good mobb deep album

Last edited by varun313; 04-12-2012 at 02:53 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #32
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 1090 1090
 drumgangP said:
Its funny how the average boxden teenager thinks that just because you arent currently playing on the radio, you automatically go broke in todays world

They have fans worldwide and can generate what some people make in a year, in one weekend, by just making appearances in clubs/doing shows and such.

Plus I wouldnt be surprised if they had investments outside of music like most people do. not to mention that the guy just secured a publishing deal for his written work, and his book sold pretty well for a new writer.
dude ur just a.ssuming thats what they are doing

I know ur a fan but lets be real lol
 6 years ago '11        #33
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 3767 3767
See 50 a good dude.
Visits people in the Pen, aint too Hollywood to go do that.
But I guess 50 grateful that Prodigy told him about how Police wanted him to set him up.
 6 years ago '05        #34
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11801 11801

These n*ggas spawned my Boxden User Name
 6 years ago '10        #35
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,544 | Props total: 5881 5881
Speaking of Mobb Deep, you talk in the book about how at first Havoc wasn’t visiting you in jail. Were you guys on bad terms when you first went in?

Nah, it wasn’t nothing like that. Sometimes when n*ggas get locked up, the people on the outside, they don’t understand really the importance of it. When you in prison and you’re locked in the cell, you’re looking at the outside world different. You’re seeing everything different. Time stops. And you’re just sitting there, and moving real slow. Everybody else in the world is just out there moving frantic.

They’re not even thinking really, because they’re worried about bills, and this and that, and the third, and you’re just sitting there with time to think and be calm. So you look at things different. So I was reaching out to son, and he ain’t get right back with me right away, but I already knew that he’s not thinking like I am right now. He’s out in the world being hectic with the world’s issues. But at the same time it gets you mad a little bit. I mean, this happens to everybody. This ain’t just me and Hav’s situation. I’m talking about everybody that goes to jail.

^ Prodigy talking about Hav not visiting him. That's from his interview with Complex when he got out.

6 years ago '07        #36
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 ice wolf said:
Until Mobb Deep says they are broken up, they are still together. Hope they can work it out. Hip-Hop without THE OLD Mobb Deep just ain't right.
Fixed
 6 years ago '10        #37
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
damn shame. hav did stick by P when he was doing dumb sh*t and getting beat up but still.

So who have we got left
LOX
M.O.P.
 6 years ago '05        #38
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
 Jae_Mike said:
Fixed
Haha my comments always strike a chord with people.

I hear you. The old Mobb both musically and professionally is drastically different than Mobb Deep in 2012, especially after this week.

I still stand by what I said tho. Until they say they are broken up, they are still together. XXL is trying to sell Rap magazines. Their source could be full of sh!t. Or, this could be 100% accurate.

Time will tell.
 04-12-2012, 03:24 PM         #39
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont listen to a lot of mobb deep anymore but damn! thought they were closer than this.
 6 years ago '04        #40
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
Prodigy will be at the Knicks game tomorrow that's the rumor flying around...

Last edited by ant30ant33; 04-12-2012 at 03:53 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now